Study: Wearing Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage (Video) (This is for all you "dressing better" du

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so a lot of NT'ers doing it makes it right?
I'm talking about you. You claim what people say on here doesn't matter to you. But it mattered enough that you reported someone?
Ain't you grown?
"Street law"? There is nothing street about this. There was no crime involved.
This **** is laughable on so many levels.....

It's laughable that you think reporting users Is wrong :lol:

Anyways, things said about me don't affect me in the least, if it did alllllottt more people would be reported.

One time something was said along the lines of my wife being a sloot and forgive me if it rubbed me the wrong way and was quick with the report button.

Oh someone quick quick...acknowledge Powerballin :rolleyes

Cheese-is-yellow.jpg

It's laughable that you think reporting users Is wrong
laugh.gif

Anyways, things said about me don't affect me in the least, if it did alllllottt more people would be reported.
One time something was said along the lines of my wife being a sloot and forgive me if it rubbed me the wrong way and was quick with the report button.
Oh someone quick quick...acknowledge Powerballin
eyes.gif
Why let things like that get to you? It's a random person over the internet that knows nothing about your relationship with your wife.  It's like getting mad over a "your momma" joke.  People who do things like that are doing so in order to get a rise out of you, and you're giving them exactly what they want.

It's laughable that you think reporting users Is wrong
laugh.gif

Oh someone quick quick...acknowledge Powerballin
eyes.gif
Why let things like that get to you? It's a random person over the internet that knows nothing about your relationship with your wife.  It's like getting mad over a "your momma" joke.  People who do things like that are doing so in order to get a rise out of you, and you're giving them exactly what they want.
72231261Peter-Kramer_03.jpg

For the skinny jean x Dressing Better battle, go into our thread and count how many dudes you see wearing skinny jeans. PLEASE do it to end this moronic argument.

Well we can't go through life not thinking there is no repercussions for our actions either....like I said flame till you are blue in the face, simply because I've shared pics of my wife (like many other NTers have) doesn't give any of you the right to disrespect her.

For the skinny jean x Dressing Better battle, go into our thread and count how many dudes you see wearing skinny jeans. PLEASE do it to end this moronic argument.

You should just go sit down in a corner somewhere and never ever raise your hand again.

You got laughed out of your "own thread" and exiled from your "Dressing Better Community" for being an imposter and continually posting pictures of other people and celebs that weren't you.

Go have a seat Justin Timberlake and Cry Me A River.

You should just go sit down in a corner somewhere and never ever raise your hand again.

You got laughed out of your "own thread" and exiled from your "Dressing Better Community" for being an imposter and continually posting pictures of other people and celebs that weren't you.

laugh.gif
Catfish type non-sense. 

laugh.gif

Why did I miss out on this thread.

:wow: :rofl: OMG... Steez steals the show again... I cant believe this thread is still going.... and of course nobody's even talking about the original topic :rofl:

Stop it.
I have a pretty good and simple sense of style...like I said out of 18485038633 fits I've posted on this board, that one with the red pants and toms is the one you dudes keep jumping at, it's pathetic...I could have seen that picture being posted on here a mile away....I bought those pants because I liked them, then I realized it was a summer trend...oh well.
Yes I follow trends, I read GQ, I take tips and implement them into my own style...what's wrong with that again?

You're hysterical. Slow down.

I said nothing about your red pants. I'm not sure why you're quoting me and ranting about them.

And I'm not keeping score of the # of fits you posted and your success rate. That's clearly more important to you.

Congrats on your belief that you have a "pretty good and simple sense of style". I hope it serves you well in life.

As for the trends, and following them, there is nothing inherently wrong with that.

At least there wasn't until you started referring to others as "fashionably challenged" for not being aware of the same.

But you guys playing "monkey see, monkey do" with your "style" need to stop acting like the be all, end all of fashion on here.

I've seen you take shots at baggy clothing. Shots at long shorts. Shots at people who have THEIR OWN style. Whether you like it or not. And aren't just doing what's "trendy".

And yet when people take shots at you, it's some kind of travesty. Like many have said, you do indeed play the victim when you're guilty of doing exactly the same.

So.....stop it.

View media item 103473
View media item 197609

Last edited:

View media item 197683
You must have missed half of that conversation :lol:

View media item 197683
You must have missed half of that conversation :lol:
you mean he forgot the bracelets your sister made you?

O MY! Lol, all your missing is a yo mama joke and ole boy would probably throw his computer out the window. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom