Study: Wearing Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage (Video) (This is for all you "dressing better" du

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo steezy, i dont care how bad you getting it in this thread for dressing like peacock, my name doesn't get spoken in a negative pejorative context about fashion

by a columbian who's idea of a outfit is calvin & hobbs loafers with red jeggings, u cool when you want, but me and you both know my attire bulletproof

as far as NT scrutinization is concerned. 8)

Bro I'm not "Columbian"

I like my red chinos and chambray shirts and my toms, clown all ya want, but that's not my everyday go to look, so jimmies not rustled a bit.....out of 173748494948474 fits posted, ya clown 1 repeatedly....I like those stats :smokin

the people i know that get the most upset about skinny jeans happen to be fat or hefty. They always hatin because their sausage thighs can't fit.

i understand the fashion statement but i just don't understand how wearing skinny jeans smart. what if you need to run or fight. you can't even move freely in those things haha

i understand the fashion statement but i just don't understand how wearing skinny jeans smart. what if you need to run or fight. you can't even move freely in those things haha

Men have been wearing tights and even skirts since the beginning of civilization. Skinny, slim fitted clothes are nothing new. When men play football they essentially wear fitted clothing, you can run with spandex/jeans. And I try not to get myself in situations where I'd need to run away from anything.

^^^

i get what you are saying but i was only referring to skinny JEANS not, pants. what's funny is that most of the time i see kids with the skinny jeans they are sagging them as well :lol:

Makes sense, perhaps football and track athletes should go for that Girbaud fit.

^^^
i get what you are saying but i was only referring to skinny JEANS not, pants. what's funny is that most of the time i see kids with the skinny jeans they are sagging them as well :lol:

I don't wear skinny jeans often, but I don't see what's so uncomfortable about them, unless you are obese trying to fit into a size 32...if you are overweight, skinny jeans are definitely not for you and you will be uncomfortable.

^^^

There are skinny jeans that fit more comfortably than oversized baggy joints because they make skinny jeans today with stretchy material so you can move around comfortably.

I will say tho, I never understood the whole sagging skinny jeans thing until I lost a little weight and some of my jeans didn't fit snug anymore. How your jeans gonna be baggy and tight at the same damn time? :rofl:

Makes sense, perhaps football and track athletes should go for that Girbaud fit.

I don't wear skinny jeans often, but I don't see what's so uncomfortable about them, unless you are obese trying to fit into a size 32...if you are overweight, skinny jeans are definitely not for you and you will be uncomfortable.

did you not read where i wrote/typed SKINNY JEANS. i never said anything about spandex or flexible material for that reason. and you bringing up sports is kind of redundant because that's what they have to wear and have been wearing for a long long time. you're not going to see people walking on that street wearing that stuff.

I'm 6'4 220. Skinny jeans aren't made for someone with my body type. Would never submit myself to such discomfort or such a foolish look. Just not my thing, but to each their own......and for those who enjoy them or can pull it off, more power to you.

did you not read where i wrote/typed SKINNY JEANS. i never said anything about spandex or flexible material for that reason. and you bringing up sports is kind of redundant because that's what they have to wear and have been wearing for a long long time. you're not going to see people walking on that street wearing that stuff.

You spoke about running....how is fitted clothing any more restrictive than say a pair of straight leg jeans a few sizes bigger than your size?....things start falling of your *** and dragging underneath your feet.

Skinny jeans today are made partially spandex material. They are still considered Jeans. So basically your whole argument is that we should ignore the skinny jeans that are flexible and comfortable and only talk about the ones that aren't?

In sports they haven't been wearing that for a long time, football uniforms have gotten slicker/slimmer since the beginning of the sport. And like I mentioned earlier people have been wearing skinny/fitted clothing for a very long time. People are ignorant to think it's some new phenomena.

View media item 196694

You don't have to dress like an ex-convict to be a man.

I'm 6'4 220. Skinny jeans aren't made for someone with my body type. Would never submit myself to such discomfort or such a foolish look. Just not my thing, but to each their own......and for those who enjoy them or can pull it off, more power to you.
Pretty much.  I'm 6'1", 150 lbs and skinny/slim fit is just about the only thing I can wear without looking like I'm draping myself in cloth hefty bags.

Pretty much.  I'm 6'1", 150 lbs and skinny/slim fit is just about the only thing I can wear without looking like I'm draping myself in cloth hefty bags.

Exactly. Where what fits your body type and comfort level. That is all that matters. I've seen folks my size and stature wearing skinny jeans and IMO it looks terrible and they look extremely uncomfortable, but if they enjoy how it looks/feels......who am I to judge and I don't even care. Do YOUR thing....whatever that thing is.

I think that's the problem, a lot of dudes who clown on skinny fit jeans, simply can't fit them, which is cool...that fit is not for everyone, but to clown someone who can pull me off, you are just hating and secretly wishing you can wear them....I personally think slim fit jeans are God sent....to be honest back when I was close to 200lbs back some 7 years ago I lived in my size 38 waist pepe jeans, I felt comfortable in my own fatness in them....started wanting to wear more fitted clothes but looked foolish because I was far as ****, got my cardio game on, lost the weight and now you couldn't catch me wearing clothes that are not my size....the transition to more fitted attire takes time and you might not like it at first, but is well worth it, plus fitted clothing is far more suited for a man going into his 30's

Fitted clothes is definitely a better look but I can't do the Wiz or Kid Cudi look. That **** is just to extreme.

What about a females body? It's not like guys are the first people to wear skinny jeans...

Good point, does this have any effect on female nerves? I understand the effect on a man's junk but can't skinny jeans in theory cause the same nerve damage in women?

Fitted clothes is definitely a better look but I can't do the Wiz or Kid Cudi look. That **** is just to extreme.

Exactly!

Now goin the DB thread and show me one person there on some Whiz Kalifa steez

If you know how to dress properly fitted, chances are you can get down with a more professional look without looking like a fool or throw on a suit, without looking like you just hopped out a time machine from a Steve Harvey stand up.

You spoke about running....how is fitted clothing any more restrictive than say a pair of straight leg jeans a few sizes bigger than your size?....things start falling of your *** and dragging underneath your feet.

Skinny jeans today are made partially spandex material. They are still considered Jeans. So basically your whole argument is that we should ignore the skinny jeans that are flexible and comfortable and only talk about the ones that aren't?
In sports they haven't been wearing that for a long time, football uniforms have gotten slicker/slimmer since the beginning of the sport. And like I mentioned earlier people have been wearing skinny/fitted clothing for a very long time. People are ignorant to think it's some new phenomena.
View media item 196694You don't have to dress like an ex-convict to be a man.

the thing is, i don't even wear jeans. i don't like how they feel restricted from movements. i haven't bought a pair in a long time, so you're right i'm ignorant to the fact new jeans have this stretchy material. but you guys do what feels comfortable.

and i know skinny fitted clothing for a while,

View media item 196708

So was a lot of people, red pants were a trend this past summer....can't blame some of you fashionably challenged individuals for not knowing though :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom