Study: Wearing Skinny Jeans Can Cause Nerve Damage (Video) (This is for all you "dressing better" du

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS THAT U IN UR AVY?
eyes.gif

How you not know about the guy Ortiz ?
HEY HEY, I LISTEN TO HIS STUFF. I JUST NEVER SEEN A PIC OF HIM LOL
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Thing's come and go in cycle's,and this trend too shall pass.Something that will never go out of style,I hope,is actually wearing clean clothes.

Dressing Better thread
There's nothing wrong with the thread nor what's in it,but the title,"Dressing Better thread" say's alot without saying much.But that all depend's on the thread starter's intention also.
What is dressing better? does it have to do with a person's personal style?does it have to do with the quality of clothes? or the actual fit?.The thread starter should of just named it "The Dressing up(suit)thread".

What can be done?if you like to wear skinny-jeans more power to you because there are way more important thing's to be worried about.Until a band of masked skinny-jeans ninja's start roaming the street's strangling random people,it shouldn't be on anyone's radar.

People will look back on it as one of the worst trend's in hiphop.......that's as far as it goes.

Thing's come and go in cycle's,and this trend too shall pass.Something that will never go out of style,I hope,is actually wearing clean clothes.

Dressing Better thread
There's nothing wrong with the thread nor what's in it,but the title,"Dressing Better thread" say's alot without saying much.But that all depend's on the thread starter's intention also.
What is dressing better? does it have to do with a person's personal style?does it have to do with the quality of clothes? or the actual fit?.The thread starter should of just named it "The Dressing up(suit)thread".

What can be done?if you like to wear skinny-jeans more power to you because there are way more important thing's to be worried about.Until a band of masked skinny-jeans ninja's start roaming the street's strangling random people,it shouldn't be on anyone's radar.

People will look back on it as one of the worst trend's in hiphop.......that's as far as it goes.

Never really thought about it... but dressing "better" is a pretty condescending title in its own right.

Is "better" implying that anyone not dressed like that is dressed "worse" ?

Last edited:
Maybe it's supposed to mean dressing better than you used to... rather than dressing better than others. 

Why are you so damn defensive ? Nobody was calling you out... its comments like "go play in traffic" that only encourage NTers to wanna clown you for dressing the way you do.

Good look on the info OP.
clown the way i dress??.....

i have a sense of style and know the correct fit for my body....IDGA* about what you or some ninjahood dressing type of dude thinks
laugh.gif
yo steezy, i dont care how bad you getting it in this thread for dressing like peacock, my name doesn't get spoken in a negative pejorative context about fashion

by a columbian who's idea of a outfit is calvin & hobbs loafers with red jeggings, u cool when you want, but me and you both know my attire bulletproof

as far as NT scrutinization is concerned. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
wow some idiot troll makes a thread about me commuting suicide and he was caught in his lie about the whole thread .. and now y'all keep trollin me about it

damn

i didn't try to commit suicide

i ain't dead

stop rustling my jimmies

Which movie is this gif from?

That girl looks familiar as hell.

Is she from the addams family show?

^ Yes, it's Wednesday Addams. It's from Addams Family Values - the sequel of the modern movie - early 90s I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom