Studies show the average person has sex 89 times a year

I always wondered about this. Do single dudes have a roster or a side chick that lets you hit weekly? Like i just have always found it hard to believe dudes were pulling new yambs 2 times a week. When i was single i had 2 girls that i could hit up on a drunken night but like i did that once every other week because any more frequently and they start to catch feelings. I guess i have played the game just never as well as #NT. I guess i drive the 335i....stock....while everyone else has the M3

Been single for about 2 and half years and I have at the moment. Usually have sex once or twice a week.

Some weeks I get lucky with random one nighters maybe once or twice a month after a night out.

I guess it would probably average out to sex 2.5x a week.

But my lates teens early 20's wheeeeeew!

I was doin Wilt numbers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Work **** and Halo

I always wondered about this. Do single dudes have a roster or a side chick that lets you hit weekly? Like i just have always found it hard to believe dudes were pulling new yambs 2 times a week. When i was single i had 2 girls that i could hit up on a drunken night but like i did that once every other week because any more frequently and they start to catch feelings. I guess i have played the game just never as well as #NT. I guess i drive the 335i....stock....while everyone else has the M3

2 chicks on the roster you can smash at least 1x a week or every other week. At least 3 or 4 prospects you're working on adding to the rotation. Tinder/POF chicks to shoot your shot at. An ex or guaranteed last resort if you really need one.

As far as new yambs, it's not hard at all if you go out every weekend and supliment that with chicks from online dating. I'm bout to be 26. From about 19-23....I averaged at least 2 new bodies a month. Some months more. This consist of a mix of college chicks, bar & club chicks, POF/IG chicks and random women here and there.

If you really bout that new yambs life, you'll get about 2-3 new numbers every weekend from partying...and 2-3 numbers during the week from online dating. 1/6 new chicks you got is likely going to let you smash. It's kind of math :lol:. I slowed down and chilled out considerablely....except for some months here and there when I was in savage mode :smh:. Looking back, I'm extremely lucky to come out unscathed with no STD's or kids.

Now, I have a main chick I smash about once or twice a week. Nothing official yet. And about 2 others I can hit up on random nights. I'll probably catch a new body or two every other month from just being out and about.

Single life really isn't hard. Hot streaks sometimes, cold streaks here and there. You may not have sex as consistently, but the rush from new yambs keeps you afloat.

I miss that rush sometimes

The grass is always greener though

I got bored with meaningless sex and started to slow down before I even met my girl

2 chicks on the roster you can smash at least 1x a week or every other week. At least 3 or 4 prospects you're working on adding to the rotation. Tinder/POF chicks to shoot your shot at. An ex or guaranteed last resort if you really need one.

As far as new yambs, it's not hard at all if you go out every weekend and supliment that with chicks from online dating. I'm bout to be 26. From about 19-23....I averaged at least 2 new bodies a month. Some months more. This consist of a mix of college chicks, bar & club chicks, POF/IG chicks and random women here and there.

If you really bout that new yambs life, you'll get about 2-3 new numbers every weekend from partying...and 2-3 numbers during the week from online dating. 1/6 new chicks you got is likely going to let you smash. It's kind of math
laugh.gif
. I slowed down and chilled out considerablely....except for some months here and there when I was in savage mode
mean.gif
. Looking back, I'm extremely lucky to come out unscathed with no STD's or kids.

Now, I have a main chick I smash about once or twice a week. Nothing official yet. And about 2 others I can hit up on random nights. I'll probably catch a new body or two every other month from just being out and about.

Single life really isn't hard. Hot streaks sometimes, cold streaks here and there. You may not have sex as consistently, but the rush from new yambs keeps you afloat.
this man knows

Back
Top Bottom