Studies show the average person has sex 89 times a year

Thats what I'm saying.

At what point is it really a connection, or is it just a routine?

Are you hitting it because you're in love and connected? Or are you jus hitting it cause its bedtime and you're conditioned to hit it before you go to sleep at night?

At that point are you appreciating the sex? Or are you treating it like brushing your teeth?

One could argue, how much does someone who has sex almost every night appreciate it in comparison to someone who is in that 89 category?

All good points. But there are people who only see sex as that, a deed or chore. Not everyone experiences that deep connection because they're in that pimp/player mindset. Or they just haven't found someone to give them that connection. Smh at the thought of sex ever being as boring as brushing my teeth to me lol

Last edited:
And most of you dudes just trying to catch a nut anyways. You don't know what is to truly pleasure a woman.

Yeah, I only brought love into it cause we start talking about connections and all that jazz.

If you're single and just trying to get a nut off, then I get it. Its like you're just trying to take a smoke break. We all been there. Young, in our primes, and ready to conquer the world.

I got no problem with my brethren outchea getting it in. Flourish by all means. Theres nothing wrong with being over that number, but that number isn't unrealistic by any means, given the circumstances for some peoples lives.

If you out here living the pages of a Zane novel every night, you a damn wizard. And I salute you

Last edited:
^^Haven't seen you post in awhile. That Avy still clutch

Last edited:

New father bro, so I'm just lurking :lol:

But I came to this thread to see if any fathers would post there insight on this thread, cuz having a kid makes it a bit hard when the baby just want to be around the mother 24/7 :\

But I came to this thread to see if any fathers would post there insight on this thread, cuz having a kid makes it a bit hard when the baby just want to be around the mother 24/7 :\

Wait until you in mid stroke and they wake up howling :smh:

One time the baby just kept crying every time I put him down. I just gave up on that night :lol:

Congrats man. The day I have a child is the day I pick up collecting stamps as a hobby [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess it's all about scheduling and your ability and willingness to help out. And no I'm not referring to scheduling sex. My lady had our daughter on a schedule that was perfect for the both of us.

Wait until you in mid stroke and they wake up howling :smh:

One time the baby just kept crying every time I put him down. I just gave up on that night :lol:

thats what happen last week, and we stood still for like 2 mins while the baby was moving around in mid sleep, we was like

View media item 169123

I had sex at least twice a day last week once in the morning and when we got in bed that night but I live with my girl so that makes a big difference but even when I was single I got rocks off at least 2-3 times a week

So are you guys above or below the average?  Me, I've been below probably the last 3 years.  I've been above the average for probably less than a handful of years in my life

as of 2016 i got action maybe 8 times this month

if i keep averaging that ill prob be slightly above average

So are you guys above or below the average?  Me, I've been below probably the last 3 years.  I've been above the average for probably less than a handful of years in my life

as of 2016 i got action maybe 8 times this month

if i keep averaging that ill prob be slightly above average

You'll be right above .500 by the end of the year with those stats

If y'all can't see why head is so amazing u ain't had no fire head before. I'm talking bussing in 2 minutes, she just went ham head. I rarely cum off head but it's 2 girls in the world that are talented enough to make me buss in minutes just straight mouth.

My man

Only on NT is it unbelievable to to have 100+ partners by 25 but smash 100x 's a year on average lol.

89 sounds like a good number. Personally being in a relationship now id say 89 is a little low...but when i was single id say 89 was high. So i can see it being about average.

Some pretty solid discussion in here though mixed with the lulz

89 sounds like a good number. Personally being in a relationship now id say 89 is a little low...but when i was single id say 89 was high. So i can see it being about average.

I had the opposite experience. I smashed more when I was single. I only see my girl once or twice a week though

I had the opposite experience. I smashed more when I was single. I only see my girl once or twice a week though

I always wondered about this. Do single dudes have a roster or a side chick that lets you hit weekly? Like i just have always found it hard to believe dudes were pulling new yambs 2 times a week. When i was single i had 2 girls that i could hit up on a drunken night but like i did that once every other week because any more frequently and they start to catch feelings. I guess i have played the game just never as well as #NT. I guess i drive the 335i....stock....while everyone else has the M3

Last edited:

I always wondered about this. Do single dudes have a roster or a side chick that lets you hit weekly? Like i just have always found it hard to believe dudes were pulling new yambs 2 times a week. When i was single i had 2 girls that i could hit up on a drunken night but like i did that once every other week because any more frequently and they start to catch feelings. I guess i have played the game just never as well as #NT. I guess i drive the 335i....stock....while everyone else has the M3

I usually kept 2-4 on the roster and always had at least 1 that would be down for multiple times a week. 1 lived around the corner from me and made it very convenient.

Whenever they would catch feelings I would replace them or go on a break.

I was always upfront about not wanting a relationship. Some were cool with it and others assumed if they smashed me enough it would change.

I would also smash in bunches when I would go to Vegas.

Now I only see my girl once or twice a week and don't even smash every time. I think the last time was Jan 10 :shrugs:

when you know you can get it, you dont sweat the numbers that much....you just get it in when you want.....some value quantity and others quality...i think everybody has those years where they are on fire, as well as a dry spell here or there.....if you aint living like some of the dudes in here dont beat yourself up....your season may be coming up

I think 89 is very low. I've been seeing this Spanish chick for a min and we have sex atleast 3+ Times when we see each other and that's about 3-4 times a week. We're close to passing the yearly avg in first month of the new year :pimp:

when i was single i always had 1 or 2 chicks thay would come through every sunday. If i didnt get up with one of them i was plotting on the next chick... there were times i would go clubbing have a one night stand and see my #1 draft pick 12 hours later. Being single can be stressful once those prospects want draft picks attention . A 20 -30 date can seal the deal if you play it right... lol

Back
Top Bottom