Studies show the average person has sex 89 times a year

Last time i had sex was August 1st of 2015. You do the math... :stoneface:

Don't feel bad, my homie said he went on a 3 year drought.

Tbh, I don't believe him..

:lol:

I may have to create an account.

How do you not even get a freebie in all that time?

I'm sorry, after 9 months you get a pass to pay for it..

Girls sometimes don't answer calls/texts. When there's no communication from one end, both parties can't meet up.

The most I ever remember smashing in one day was 3 (on my birthday :smokin ). It may be four, but spring break was a blur. Good times in PCB. :smh:

that means i'm much much much lower than the average person 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ain't get no yambs so far this week :smh: ...Ima double it up for the weekend tho :pimp:

I hit 4 in one day a couple times , the last couple joints got the lazy/tired D :lol:

Most ever in one day was nine. Yes, nine nuts from sex in one day. No bull.

That doesn't sound like something I would want unless it's 9 different new hot chicks.

2-3 times in one day is more than enough for me

My Italian ex had OD sex drive, like borderline nymphomaniac. She'd wake me in the middle of the night cranking my shaft on overdrive like she was competing against Johnny Tran at Race Wars. Had my meat 50 shades of red and even experienced chafing at times. Didn't wanna show Derrick Rose tendencies so I always battled through like Hugh Glass. But try doing that routine for months and it becomes more obligation/duty than pleasure.

I've never had sex more than 3 times in a session/day and I smash quite frequently :lol:

Y'all better than me

clips/pics or it didn't happen

after the 5th nut, it's hard (pun intende) to shoot another
Na it's easy if you're laid up and doing it all day. You just gotta find the right woman and be feeling it like that

Sometimes the effort to smash isn't worth it

If I can't get them to come to my crib and they aren't close especially when you know you gotta go get a drink or chill first

I'm so damn lazy sometimes

Last edited:
I am currently at 0 for 2016

The single life blows sometimes man

Ehh it's only a week in

I've definitely gone longer than a week in my current relationship due to circumstances. Period plus her being gone for the holidays just recently caused a 3 week drought.

I was having sex more when I was single

I was probably ******* more when I was single too, but ain't nothing like being with a shorty you actually love, and getting them raw no worry about STD buns regularly.

At this point out relationship is about a lot more than just sex so I ain't eem tripping we don't hump every day.

Back
Top Bottom