Student fighting a teacher.

I dated some teachers assistant she said all the teachers assistants were thots lol she ain’t say that but she would talk about the others and say they get around.

Dc you be buying supplies With your Money? Is that something they expect ? Like your dean...I’d totally be like well we ain’t got this so we ain’t doin nothing til the school provides it.
We get $200 Gift card from Staples each year. DC takes care of the educators

everyone will be dealt with. it's all on footage
teacher really shouldn't lose his job but i do not know the backstory prior.
the use of the n-word :smh:

Everything in that video made me sick. The kid's attitude and mouth, the teacher throwing hands, and the horrendous camera work. Not mad at teacher getting physical but I think if he was going to he could have just went for the bear hug and physical removed the kid from class. Probably still get in trouble but it doesn't look nearly as bad. He's lucky he missed that right haymaker he threw. If that connected he could have knocked that kid out cold.
When I was a kid I felt like all adults had permission to whoop my *** if I stepped out of line, so I wouldn't dare speak to any adult like that let alone a teach.

where’s aepps20 aepps20 with the breakdown?

Lots to like in this fight. My favorite movie growing up was the classic Morgan Freeman film "Lean on Me". Morgan played principal Joe Clark, a tough hard nose guy that was no afraid to KO anyone that stepped to him or beat up Kid Ray. I thought the days of the Joe Clark's of the world had past. But Comrade, I was wrong and boy am I happy that I was. The teacher used several clean left hooks to put the student down. His old man strength carried the day. Anyone that says boxing is dead needs to watch this fight. The student promoted the heck out of the fight. He got the crowd hyped with his skill on the mic. He was trying to put the teacher over and he handled everything BEAUTIFULLY. The teacher probably watched this scene from Lean on me before KOing the kid. Hats off to both fighters in this bout.

Last edited:
I don't have to know your work hours for the statement to be true.
Yes u do
But either way
I have the leeway to use a computer every moment I’m at work
U on the other hand are in the wrestling thread at all hours
Of the day
when u should be teaching the youth
In the cfa thread
when u should be molding the future
I don’t even think ur a teacher
A math teacher at that
If so
What’s the answer to this question
1D51E824-E263-4272-9FFB-4439CFB4DB6E.jpeg

For the sake of assuming a fight “had” to go down I would of left the room and told him to follow me somewhere secluded. Kids mojo would of dropped 90% from that point. After that would give him the option to swing or bounce. All she wrote depending on what kid chose. Eliminate the audience, eliminate confidence

Yes u do
But either way
I have the leeway to use a computer every moment I’m at work
U on the other hand are in the wrestling thread at all hours
Of the day
when u should be teaching the youth
In the cfa thread
when u should be molding the future
I don’t even think ur a teacher
A math teacher at that
If so
What’s the answer to this question
1D51E824-E263-4272-9FFB-4439CFB4DB6E.jpeg

He is always talking slick about you in the wrestling thread too

I didn't want to say anything but enough is enough

Guess I’m the only one who thinks that teacher is trash?

As an adult period and damn sure as a teacher you have to have thick skin and can’t react to a kid that way . If the kid swung first whatever but for him to throw a haymaker at a kids head cause of words naw fam, just walk away and be the bigger person or get school security involved. I would of been ok with them jumping the teacher during this.

As for the kid , he definitely needs to be disciplined at home and taught some things about respect .

Guess I’m the only one who thinks that teacher is trash?

As an adult period and damn sure as a teacher you have to have thick skin and can’t react to a kid that way . If the kid swung first whatever but for him to throw a haymaker at a kids head cause of words naw fam, just walk away and be the bigger person or get school security involved. I would of been ok with them jumping the teacher during this.

As for the kid , he definitely needs to be disciplined at home and taught some things about respect .
no i believe we agree with u
but all that thick skin and all that
is stuff people not in the position say
we are all only human

Back
Top Bottom