Student fighting a teacher.

so true
BUT i think u sometimes have to at least try
or make an attempt
Saying everyone can't be saved =/= You aren't at least going to make an honest attempt.

Just don't waste your time, energy, effort on folks that you feel (opinion) are a lost cause.

Like my man above said, you basically are what you are by 13. I started in 2011.

Kids that didn't give a damn then, are nkw adults that don't give a damn.

When male kids say slick stuff out of their mouths, I tell them that thry wouldn't DARE say that to me outside the comfort of these walls.

Also, what I can't do, I can surely get someone else to.

I rarely have issues because I am one of few black males in my building but I remind them AND their parents that i am not their age so don't even come at me like I am one of "them."

Kids know the law protects them

When male kids say slick stuff out of their mouths, I tell them that thry wouldn't DARE say that to me outside the comfort of these walls.

Also, what I can't do, I can surely get someone else to.

I rarely have issues because I am one of few black males in my building but I remind them AND their parents that i am not their age so don't even come at me like I am one of "them."

Kids know the law protects them
what grade u teach
and how the hell do u be teaching
when i see u on nt during school hours

I dated some teachers assistant she said all the teachers assistants were thots lol she ain’t say that but she would talk about the others and say they get around.

Dc you be buying supplies With your Money? Is that something they expect ? Like your dean...I’d totally be like well we ain’t got this so we ain’t doin nothing til the school provides it.

Get. In. That. Bag.

I am biased, I worked two years at a juvenile facility, guess how it ended. :D

That job definitely changed me. I would never take a job like that again.

He should have let "lil tripleXred69" swing first though.

I'm conflicted about this....dude should have called an administrator ASAP rather than letting things get to this point. On the other hand...whoa. Sucks that he's going to lose his job, but if this turd didn't get hands put on him in that class, I guarantee someone else would have gotten him out on the streets. On his momma.

The teacher was in the right. Dude stood there, took a tongue lashing for a minute. Walked away, took more crap from the kid and the kid wouldn't stop. Teacher should keep his job. The kid knows right from wrong. Where is it okay to provoke someone especially an educator like that? The teacher has 20-30 other students to watch over and you are disturbing the class. The teacher should get his job back. Worst thing is he should be absent leave for a couple weeks. That is all.

The teacher was in the right. Dude stood there, took a tongue lashing for a minute. Walked away, took more crap from the kid and the kid wouldn't stop. Teacher should keep his job. The kid knows right from wrong. Where is it okay to provoke someone especially an educator like that? The teacher has 20-30 other students to watch over and you are disturbing the class. The teacher should get his job back. Worst thing is he should be absent leave for a couple weeks. That is all.

:lol: you can't put ur hands on kids like that, man....

EVERY button was pushed. I know dude was at his breaking point, but he didn't get administration involved. He screwed himself. Sucks for him...

:lol: you can't put ur hands on kids like that, man....

EVERY button was pushed. I know dude was at his breaking point, but he didn't get administration involved. He screwed himself. Sucks for him...
Real problem is that he went first. From then on “the kid was defending himself from a larger, stronger adult”.

Case closed

TBH, the teacher didn't do enough damage. He has to find an entirely new career and left the kid standing and wanting more.

Wasn't even worth it.
Homies hands were trash. Footwork was nonexistent :lol:

In all seriousness that was most likely the first time getting physical like that

what grade u teach
and how the hell do u be teaching
when i see u on nt during school hours
The same way I see you on NT during yiur work hours.

I get a planning period and a lunch.

And yes, I am a, "I don't know, can you" type.

Kid: Is this right?
Me: I don't know, tell me why you are asking me that question.

All of us, especially my math co-teacher have fun with our responses to kids. We seriously troll the kids. We just want them to get used to not being spoonfed and babied.

We get alot of, "Why won't you help me" questions from them.

I always say, "I am. I am helping you learn how to think."

Back
Top Bottom