27_gamepro05.jpg

27_gamepro03.jpg

27_gamepro07.jpg

27_gamepro01.jpg

27_gamepro11.jpg

27_gamepro10.jpg

27_gamepro02.jpg

localized American artwork :x

MvC 3 is way better than MvC2. Don't let nostalgia cloud your mind. Playing street fighter alpha with children of the atom sprites with a broken variable assist system isn't all that conducive to a pure fighting game experience...but then again, Marvel vs. Capcom has always been about taking street fighter's mechanics and letting it snort a line. MvCI looks like it's more calculated than any other marvel vs capcom game before it but I'm eager to test the mechanics. I feel like the setups for the infinity gems are what gonna give players their own identity with the game.

+1 agree that mvc3 is > mvc2. And I used to play mvc2 more than 3. Both games are broken to a point, but at least the majority of the mvc3 cast were viable. With mvc2 the end game was left to maybe 4-5 characters.
For this new upcoming version I'm hoping on a good gameplay and mechanics. But this even new dumbing down of move inputs is Questionable.
CAPCOM please!

Bought the Bison stage remake. It's beautiful. I hope they remake more classic stages.

Ed is confirmed as the next DLC character:

Slightly off topic, but this Tekken player is wylin:

People were hyping that story trailer but it looked VERY weak to me. Especially with the production value and story of the NRS titles.

Compared to arcade modes from previous MvC titles its amazing but yea compared to NRS or Tekken story modes its trash looking.
I just hope they polish up the graphics and character models because it does look like a mobile game like someone said.

I don't really play other fighting games other than capcom and A little of the SNK games. But cmon man those graphics are straight from the mobile marvel game. They could of at least kept them like marvel3.
But I agree in fighting games graphics are not held as a priority look at sfv. Everyone makes fun of the faces and hair graphics but people still play it.
What boggles my mind for sfv is that I'm sure capcom sees all the negative comments and reviews from their own hardcore fans and what do they do?? Release more costumes and backgrounds for purchase!
A small patch "balance" update is coming but the net code is still trash, UI is trash, but they still want more of our money.

There was a beta recently not just for the balance patch but for a new CFN with improved netcode among other things.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2017/03/23/a-new-cfn-is-coming-your-way

Nothing wrong in releasing costumes same time or even a different time to the system improvements. There would be 2 different departments working on both things resepctively so it's not like they're taking resources from system improvements to make costumes.

Yes that was for pc only. Cool but even their reports have not been promising. I got to the point where I can $give $$$ to the cause but now I won't, where if they can't fix basic netcoode stuff.

I don't need more costumes or backgrounds.

The beta was for PC but the update would be for both so hopefully we see proper improvements.

I always got the feeling that they saw flaws in the initial system so they wanted to overhaul the system in the background.

That will obviously take more time than adding costumes.

Costumes and stages will always be needed because people want more content and the content funds the game.

Season 2 for SF5 is just horrible at this point. Akuma is the only character worth getting. First Kolin now that weird kid from Balrog's story? Once season pass 2 fails I'm assuming season pass 3 will be only returning character's; Honda,Sagat, Blanka, Guy, Rufus, Sean. I can see something like that

Season 2 for SF5 is just horrible at this point. Akuma is the only character worth getting. First Kolin now that weird kid from Balrog's story? Once season pass 2 fails I'm assuming season pass 3 will be only returning character's; Honda,Sagat, Blanka, Guy, Rufus, Sean. I can see something like that

Kolin under Poongko is deadly. I actually like watching top level Kolins. Mastering her counters and V trigger makes her dangerous.

However, Capcom should've had 3 new characters and 3 old.

Going to be a while before we see Sagat, Gen, Fei Long, Rolento, Guy and they would all fit the game's mechanics :smh:

I wish they could give us 8 characters a year instead of 6.

Gameplay video for Marvel!

https://vid.me/EV6z

Looks good in motion which is good but they still need to update them models and the look of the game but they got time.

I wish we get some new moves too. They've reused a lot of stuff from Marvel 3.

Last edited:

What I don't understand is how you have the insanley popular sf4 and don't bring any of the newer charecters over except juri. Goofing foreal ,

It does look like TVC.
I wanna see more of Strider because it looks like Ouroboros didn't even use any meter? It's cool that you can spend meter to tag out your opponent. Shoulda had that in marvel 3. I'm trying to figure out what those 3 bullets mean for Chris. Rockets? lol

AERIAL RAVE!

Kolin under Poongko is deadly. I actually like watching top level Kolins. Mastering her counters and V trigger makes her dangerous.

However, Capcom should've had 3 new characters and 3 old.

Going to be a while before we see Sagat, Gen, Fei Long, Rolento, Guy and they would all fit the game's mechanics :smh:

I wish they could give us 8 characters a year instead of 6.

She bores me in tourney. Her setups get predictable after a while. She hasn't been out for long so I can give the benefit that not all of her tech has been exposed. The season pass this year drew everybody in with Akuma but then give us new characters that they could've packaged in game. I'm always open to new characters but the rest of the season seems to be characters who had character models in the story mode. We're only one character in so their may still be some hope. The character with the Bo staff alleged to be Goutetsu looks interesting.

Gameplay video for Marvel!

blob:https://vid.me/619004c4-6c58-437e-910c-0c47cd3f1a39

Looks good in motion which is good but they still need to update them models and the look of the game but they got time.

I wish we get some new moves too. They've reused a lot of stuff from Marvel 3.

Niitsuma is still wanna the producers so I'm glad that the game is still based on the Tastsunoko engine. I like the way ultron plays, and the tag mechanic looks tricky. Can you take over both players at once?? Very curious. Space gem looks like it's gonna be the most ridiculous already :lol:

What I don't understand is how you have the insanley popular sf4 and don't bring any of the newer charecters over except juri. Goofing foreal ,

Not understanding what's going on. They could easily give us one returning character from each street fighter iteration and a new character for the season pass to give it some variety.

They had the poll of popular characters and Juri was very high up.
Next character was C.Viper but she was much further down but also explains why she was in Marvel 3.

Sf4's characters weren't that popular.
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013...-fighter-favorite-characters-popularity-poll/

How do I buy Temple Hideout?

Fight money or on the PSN store.

Finally got to see the full video.

I like what I see, especially what the stones can do.

xwjizGG.gif

This does not look fair but it's very Marvel. :lol:

I don't see it, though.

Are you doing it in game?
I'm not sure it shows up on the web store or psn store.

Last edited:
Yeah, in the shop. I see it in the stage battle settings but it says unavailable.

+1 agree that mvc3 is > mvc2.

one hit in MVC3 and you're done...MVC2 doesn't have that oppressively exploited hit characters while they're laying down to bounce em up and continue thrashing em.

plus da button layout in MVC2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
one hit in MVC3 and you're done...MVC2 doesn't have that oppressively exploited hit characters while they're laying down to bounce em up and continue thrashing em.

2 is pretty much universally recognized as having the more exploitative characters. Some of the lower tier characters in 2 are completely useless punching bags whereas every character in 3 is at least decent and stands a chance.

Mvc2 was way more fun but mvc3 was ok. I think it was harder to learn. But I sort of stoooed playing it at the time. I want it to go on sale before MVci comes out so I can play a little.

Injustice 2 looks good tho.

:nerd: :nerd:

Yea the other inputs was probably easy mode or something.
Hopefully

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom