STREET FIGHTER

***** you're a hot jackass it's not a STREET FIGHTER GAME because first off Street Fighter aint the Capcom fighting with that **** you idiot. Theres Darkstalker characters too. You have to be absolutely dumb to think it's SF because of its control scheme. ***** suck cactus.

As someone who's played both at the professional level for over 15 years and still plays to this day, do you know how ridiculous you sound?

Let's just call them Capcom Ffighting Games.

They all have similarities but are also very different

Just call it a 2d fighting game and be done with it . Killer instinct , kof and arc system games all have the street fighter controls the only ones off the top of my head with diffrent control scheme would be mortal kombat and injustice.

Marvel vs. capcom series has always been a "break the rules" street fighter.

^from this thread, looks like a few people don't like that layout

It does look more of a spiritual successor like TvC. I just wish I had a Wii classic controller to play that lol

As someone who's played both at the professional level for over 15 years and still plays to this day, do you know how ridiculous you sound?

***** nobody gives a **** about what you played for 15 years wtf ***** one cares and it doesn't solidify your dumbass post **** OUT of here ***** what?

It's practically a Street Fighter and Marvel thread.

We just need to get the title thread changed.

***** nobody gives a **** about what you played for 15 years wtf ***** one cares and it doesn't solidify your dumbass post **** OUT of here ***** what?

You're corny and your command of the English language is suspect. You can't play Marvel without knowing Street Fighter inputs, period. This game was built off the CPS system 2 engine, specifically made for super street fighter 2. This game took its mechanics for Street Fighter alpha and expounded on it. Learn your history chump. Not every body who can play Marvel can play Street Fighter but any body who plays Street Fighter is at worst proficient in Marvel. You're in here essentially saying Jordans aren't Nike's. Non knowing *** boy

lol what's going on here???? Looking like one of those kappa threads.
Lets just call them capcom fighting games. They do have a lot of similarities. I can kind of see of why some people wouldn't like marvel games being called street fighter. But cmon man.

laugh.gif

Homie came in here on fire
laugh.gif
i feel whats hes saying but at the same time i see lame's point of view. im not that up in arms about it lol

Yeah with the way Street Fighter is being handled now it being equivalent with Mahvel is actually a compliment instead of being considered an insult like before.

They all just games dude! i play both and am actually more interested in Marvel now.

September about to be LIT. We all settling this debate on the sticks.

Please add mutants MVCI. Just give me cable. And iceman. Also give me guile.

I'm super super tempted to get MVc 3 this weekend. Still hot I missed the sale it had for 20. On PSN one weekend. I'll give it one more month before I cave

September about to be LIT. We all settling this debate on the sticks.

Please add mutants MVCI. Just give me cable. And iceman. Also give me guile.

I'm super super tempted to get MVc 3 this weekend. Still hot I missed the sale it had for 20. On PSN one weekend. I'll give it one more month before I cave

Guile :lol: :pimp:

I've always wanted to see certain SF characters with the marvel flair.

Imagine Urien in a Marvel game.

Last edited:
I bought Ultimate during the Steam sale last week ($18), netcode is still hot trash. But I can't wait to put mods on :lol:

I have had it for a miniature but I don't know how to Play marvel.

I and doing all this backwards. Imma a heavy MK guy and now I am trying to get good arbitration SFV but man it's completely different :lol:

I just love fighters. I will get KOF on the low eventually

Back
Top Bottom