STREET FIGHTER

I've never tried capcom vs snk. I need to find it...

Funny, I actually just copped the original game on Dreamcast a couple of weeks ago. I haven't played it yet because my system is back home, but I will be going home soon enough. CvS2 is my favorite game in the VS series.

Im so tempted to just buy this MVC3 for 24.99.. should i get this or just wait one more month for tekken...

Someone gets it

Capcom vs SNK 2>>>
capcom goofed again by putting this out on psn without online support ,always half stepping. I hope the new mvc lives up too the hype but i wouldnt be suprised if it turns out like tekken X street fighter. also what is the release schedule for the sfv dlc ? 

Fighting game fans will be pleased to know that Arc System Works' Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 will soon be playable through a demo. As of tomorrow, May 1, PlayStation Plus subscribers can download it to play a portion of the game.

According to publisher Aksys Games, this demo will feature two new characters, Baiken and Answer, as well as include new stages and moves. You will be able to play with a friend through Versus Mode, which includes a roster of 25 characters and re-balanced abilities, or you can perfect your combos through Training Mode on your own.

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 releases on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on May 26.

If anyone cares

Im so tempted to just buy this MVC3 for 24.99.. should i get this or just wait one more month for tekken...

As much as I vastly prefer Capcom fighters to any others. UMVC3 is on its way out and would be on sale regularly.
Tekken 7 is also fresh and new and will have a longer life and for someone who hardly plays Tekken, I felt at home with Akuma when I played it at EGX.

capcom goofed again by putting this out on psn without online support ,always half stepping. I hope the new mvc lives up too the hype but i wouldnt be suprised if it turns out like tekken X street fighter. also what is the release schedule for the sfv dlc ? 

MvCI from the gameplay videos has the Marvel DNA so I won't expect it to be like SF x Tekken at all. It might have SFV teething issues at worst but I expect the gameplay to be good out the gate.

Capcom delayed the patch and DLC but they should both be out this month.

That Bonchan Interview might have had something to do with it :lol:

Can't wait for Tekken.

Has anyone in here played For Honor? :nerd: :lol:

Don't flame me bros

Last edited:
Ive played some people online that already have it. I actually hate the stage. Feels really out of place imo.

It does look really bright similar to Kanzuki beach but the stage is so damn iconic to me. Damn near used to be in tears cause I couldn't beat champion edition Bison in the arcade. The Baltimore Vegas stage is really good as well.

Nothing worse than that stage on the plane though.

I love that stage! Flying over Dubai :lol: reminds me of the pilotwings level from Super Smash Bros Wii U.

I enjoy playing Ultra SF4 than SF5 cuz their are more characters..but anyway..I was playing with Akuma..and it's almost unfair..I was destroying everybody [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just saw on slickdeals that UMvC3 is on sale right now for $15.

For XB1 though.

It's on the microsoft store or soemthing.

I'm at work so a lot of stuff is blocked or else I woudl try to post a link.

I haven't seen the Thailand stage but heard it got taken off because the music had quotes from the Quran .

I love the airplane stage in Dubai. Shame it gives some people motion sickness.

I know this is late and it sounds like complaining but I was hoping the Thailand stage would of been Sagat's with the lying statue

Anyone else watch game 1 of the Cavs-Raptors series? There was an in-game ad for an upcoming SFV tournament, announced by the commentators that were announcing the basketball game and everything.

Still don't understand how Honda, Sagat, and Blanka are not in a SF game.

I hadn't played SF since some weird alpha game on PS1 so maybe I am out of the loop but I am still shocked about this :lol:

Still don't understand how Honda, Sagat, and Blanka are not in a SF game.

I hadn't played SF since some weird alpha game on PS1 so maybe I am out of the loop but I am still shocked about this :lol:

They weren't in SF III either.

Sagat though has to be in the next season.

Don't really care for Honda and Blanka but everyones individual style in SFV excites me so I won't mind to be honest.

Fei-Long, Gen, Rolento, Guy and Sagat are the characters I want.

They weren't in SF III either.

Sagat though has to be in the next season.

Don't really care for Honda and Blanka but everyones individual style in SFV excites me so I won't mind to be honest.

Fei-Long, Gen, Rolento, Guy and Sagat are the characters I want.
give me goofy hakan, sodom, dee-jay, sagat, Q and a someone new . 

Back
Top Bottom