STREET FIGHTER

I'm mad confused. :lol:

What is this.

Akira helped Capcom make SF EX, the 3D Street Fighter game but retained rights to the exclusive characters to that game or something like that stopped those characters being in the 2D games.

Until now that is. This is looking like a game with those characters.

EX was cool when IV and V didn't exist but both of those games surpassed the game play in that game.

The universal systems sort of made everyone similar, medium>medium>special>SC>SC. And the guard breaks were too slow. Also, the animation was *** in that video.

Blair and Pullum were cool too.

Hopefully Blair will return from the first game. Gameplay was always fun to me. I loved Akuma's teleport/side step

EX was cool when IV and V didn't exist but both of those games surpassed the game play in that game.

The universal systems sort of made everyone similar, medium>medium>special>SC>SC. And the guard breaks were too slow. Also, the animation was *** in that video.

Early build but I like what I see.

Remember KOF 14's early build reveal. Yea that was rough :lol:

I've kind of been fiending for a Switch. Wish they had more out there and whatever the SF2 port is called was $20.

On the EX tip, I liked the first game but it was shallow next to SF3 and Second Impact. It was basically SF2 with super cancels and those terrible guard breaks.

Well new Infinite trailer dropped, how much more do Deluxe edition cost? Cus it said 6 DLC characters wtf.

Standard Edition ($59.99 MSRP)

Pre-order the Standard Edition and receive Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu Premium Costumes. Oh and the game, obviously.

Deluxe Edition ($89.99 MSRP)

Pre-order the Deluxe Edition and receive the main game, the two aforementioned costumes (Warrior Thor and Evil Ryu) and two additional costumes – Gladiator Hulk and Command Mission X! The Deluxe Edition also includes the 2017 Character Pass, which gives you access to six post-launch characters – the first one being Sigma himself!

Collector’s Edition ($199.99 MSRP)

Pre-order this bad boy and you’re gonna be the proud new owner for FOUR detailed, interlinking dioramas from TriForce, plus LED-powered Infinity Stones and the Deluxe Edition of the game. Make some room on your desk before you pre-order!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Capcom released the game with only the six characters that we've seen. 
laugh.gif

Lol probably.
And from the gameplay teaser, it looks like Ultron is playable as well? Supposed to drop later this week.
I wanna see some Dark Phoenix shenanigans. Like you partner Sigma and Ultron, if ones dies with 5 bars - they combine into Ultron Sigma? :lol:

They've shown more than 6.

• Ultron
  • Hulk
  • Thor
  • Hawkeye
  • Rocket Raccoon
  • Chun-Li
  • Strider Hiryu
  • Chris Redfield
  • Ryu
  • Mega Man
  • Iron Man
  • Captain Marvel
  • Captain America
  • Morrigan
  • Strider Hiryu
  • Sigma

Reddit going in on the bad graphics. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
They are already announcing DLC character buying options??? Cmon man didn't they learn anything from the previous sf games?
Maybe the gameplay will save capcom but it ain't looking good right now.

Reddit going in on the bad graphics. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
They are already announcing DLC character buying options??? Cmon man didn't they learn anything from the previous sf games?
Maybe the gameplay will save capcom but it ain't looking good right now.

I don't think this is an issue when every game is doing it.

SFV, Killer Instinct, MKX, Tekken 7 and Injustice 2.

At least Capcom gave you a way of getting DLC for free in SFV.
Look at this for Injustice, not to talk about the Gear system DLC.

Every fighting game going forwards will come with a season pass IMO.

Last edited:
Graphics shouldn't really matter much in fighting games. But yeah it looks weird haha. Looks like 4 bars Max + infinity stone?

Man that's a ****** up for Injustice 2, but NRS does that every game right?

Edit: wtf, apparently the controls are going to be very casual. This game is gonna be doa

Last edited:
Graphics shouldn't really matter much in fighting games. But yeah it looks weird haha. Looks like 4 bars Max + infinity stone?

Man that's a ****** up for Injustice 2, but NRS does that every game right?

Edit: wtf, apparently the controls are going to be very casual. This game is gonna be doa

Yea they also had pre-order bonus characters like Goro and now Darkseid in addition to the DLC in the season pass.

As for MVC I, I won't worry just yet from what I've read.
The game will be easy to pick up but the depth will be there in the Power stone and tagging system.

I just hope the combo system is versatile.

People were hyping that story trailer but it looked VERY weak to me. Especially with the production value and story of the NRS titles.

I don't really play other fighting games other than capcom and A little of the SNK games. But cmon man those graphics are straight from the mobile marvel game. They could of at least kept them like marvel3.
But I agree in fighting games graphics are not held as a priority look at sfv. Everyone makes fun of the faces and hair graphics but people still play it.
What boggles my mind for sfv is that I'm sure capcom sees all the negative comments and reviews from their own hardcore fans and what do they do?? Release more costumes and backgrounds for purchase!
A small patch "balance" update is coming but the net code is still trash, UI is trash, but they still want more of our money.

I love the MvC series but something is holding me back from wanting to get Infinite day 1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom