STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Calvin was bustin my +@#, 4-1, even though I was using my main and he was using all throughout.

Seeko, good matches, even tho I demolished ya man lol

Yeh man. Good games. I made a couple of mistakes at the end that costed me the matches. I still need a little practice. And you should install the game so yourload times are quicker. Go to the options menu to install.

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Whos arrozconsushi? busted him up too

Send me a Fr. Psn:tongue:ushtonkey I'll be on tonight. Btw how do you send a player invite for BP.

** trick to beating pushtonkey HE DOES NOT BLOCK lol do like karate kid and "SWEEP THE LEG" haha honestly i am afraid of zangiefs, but playing thisdude was HIGHlarious. i was just laying on the bed sweeping him and he did not learn!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Calvin was bustin my +@#, 4-1, even though I was using my main and he was using all throughout.

Seeko, good matches, even tho I demolished ya man lol

Yeh man. Good games. I made a couple of mistakes at the end that costed me the matches. I still need a little practice. And you should install the game so your load times are quicker. Go to the options menu to install.
good stuff, i forgot to install the game.

smh, i lost like 300bp today.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

what is guiles ultra move? %%#! is impossible to pull.

use the joystick, its alot easier for his ultra- bottom left corner for 2 secs, bottom right, bottom left, top right + 3 punches

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

yea some of these ultra moves are impossible to execute on a regular system controller.

Damn...and I thought it was because I sucked...

Originally Posted by rowbot626

Send me a Fr. Psn:tongue:ushtonkey I'll be on tonight. Btw how do you send a player invite for BP.

** trick to beating pushtonkey HE DOES NOT BLOCK lol do like karate kid and "SWEEP THE LEG" haha honestly i am afraid of zangiefs, but playing this dude was HIGHlarious. i was just laying on the bed sweeping him and he did not learn!

laugh.gif
when i play with this dude I take out like half of his health with mysagat and he runs to the corner and hide and then when I have to go there he baits me into his throws

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by rowbot626

** trick to beating pushtonkey HE DOES NOT BLOCK lol do like karate kid and "SWEEP THE LEG" haha honestly i am afraid of zangiefs, but playing this dude was HIGHlarious. i was just laying on the bed sweeping him and he did not learn!

laugh.gif
when i play with this dude I take out like half of his health with my sagat and he runs to the corner and hide and then when I have to go there he baits me into his throws
Yea im glad i played rowbot he made me step my blocking game up.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

just installed the game, holy crap is it fast now.
eek.gif

install should be mandatory for playing online matches...its like an extra 12-13 seconds of loading when I play people who have not installed.

SMH @ people slowing down my online gaming.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

spot

I'm BertOgogo. My OG headphone doesn't fit in with this arcade stick...so ima have to play without a mic.
You a beast with Blanka and Sagat...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You wasn't slaughtering me, But you a tad better. We had some real close matches...

And Spot, I don't have Gears...You stay sending invites...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

eek.gif

install should be mandatory for playing online matches...its like an extra 12-13 seconds of loading when I play people who have not installed.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

spot

I'm BertOgogo. My OG headphone doesn't fit in with this arcade stick...so ima have to play without a mic.
You a beast with Blanka and Sagat...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You wasn't slaughtering me, But you a tad better. We had some real close matches...

And Spot, I don't have Gears...You stay sending invites...
laugh.gif
Not even... I can't even combo..

I got the POS Madcatz arcade stick....my medium kick and light punch buttons respond like...70% of the times.

I know you and me both was frustrated when our EX cancels wouldn't work
laugh.gif

Spot...you mad hostile fam.

"BERTO....BERT...."

calm down
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

eek.gif

embarassed.gif
nvm.....

Back
Top Bottom