STREET FIGHTER 4!

it was 2 - 1 ...
smh.gif
... destroyed his e.honda ... underestimated him using ryu ...
laugh.gif

mongooseny23 - GT - xbox ... i'm on for prolly another hr

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

only person on here that worked me was flash house ... i can't say a word to that dude ... but to the rest of yall
laugh.gif

i ma continue talking ... i'm working on new things so i ma be wack but i'll make sure to beat down ddot anytime i see him online ...
laugh.gif
you gave me plenty whippings online. you are nasty with sagat

i'm HNIC3188.

i just realized i'm good when i have space ... play flash house ...
laugh.gif
on a side note ... i got a ?? for yall ... how much of yall think this game ismuscle memory verses quick reflexes ... like i watch people realize they attack got blocked and ex cancel backwards instead of continuing what they had plannedif they would have connected ... how the @#@!$ do people recognize that fast what happened?

only person on here that worked me was flash house ... i can't say a word to that dude ... but to the rest of yall
laugh.gif

i ma continue talking ... i'm working on new things so i ma be wack but i'll make sure to beat down ddot anytime i see him online ...
laugh.gif

i'm HNIC3188.

laugh.gif
on a side note ... i got a ?? for yall ... how much of yall think this game is muscle memory verses quick reflexes ... like i watch people realize they attack got blocked and ex cancel backwards instead of continuing what they had planned if they would have connected ... how the @#@!$ do people recognize that fast what happened?
You can have complete mastery of every characters moves, combos, 2-in-1's, Super Cancels, Ultras, particular zoning abilities, strategy vsother characters. But you will never be elite unless you can react with lightning speed.

There are so many cats online who I can tell know what they are doing, but their game is like 85% anticipation, 15% reaction. So when you apply pressure, dashback and forth, jump in, they just fall to pieces.

Timely reaction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anticipation.

And I'm not even close to nice, but I know this to be true.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

nah dav0 that wasnt me i dont use ryu bruh I'll be on after work that was my partner. e honda > _________

i sent u a couple game invites and i saw you did too. but we were both in other games like the whole time lol.
laugh.gif

maybe we'll play tonight

nah dav0 that wasnt me i dont use ryu bruh I'll be on after work that was my partner. e honda > _________

lma0 ... yo boy got nothing on me either ... so then it was 2 - 0 including a perfect round
laugh.gif

ddotski i have to work tonight ill see wasup, i might just call in to get some more playing time, its mad fun to play with you cats gets your adrenalinepumping when your life low and you make a come back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i'm HNIC3188.

laugh.gif
on a side note ... i got a ?? for yall ... how much of yall think this game is muscle memory verses quick reflexes ... like i watch people realize they attack got blocked and ex cancel backwards instead of continuing what they had planned if they would have connected ... how the @#@!$ do people recognize that fast what happened?
You can have complete mastery of every characters moves, combos, 2-in-1's, Super Cancels, Ultras, particular zoning abilities, strategy vs other characters. But you will never be elite unless you can react with lightning speed.

There are so many cats online who I can tell know what they are doing, but their game is like 85% anticipation, 15% reaction. So when you apply pressure, dash back and forth, jump in, they just fall to pieces.

Timely reaction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anticipation.

And I'm not even close to nice, but I know this to be true.

4 real its crazy ... we talking literally in frames ... i know i only had the game a couple of wks and never played it in the arcade so its going to take time... but let's be serious ... some of these guys are unreal ... i need to stop being a practice champion ... i'm going to go thru a long losing streakonline and i try to switch up my game ... i can keep playing now and be better than most but i'll never be elite ...

i been ghost for a minute but im still a beast
laugh.gif
... GT in the sig... ill be on soon. ill play anybody but dav0.... gotta save that for the tournament
laugh.gif

i noticed dav0 using that super cancel mess. I dont even get that deep into it i just play. Alot of cats i played was using it too i was like
tired.gif

yeh man thas all i do now ... its tough to stomach the losses ... all i'm doing now is canceling ... i don't use the ex uppercut no more ... that hasbeen such a devastating move 4 me ... it stopped opponents from jumping at me ... all i do now is cancel ... i'm pretty good in practice but its completelydifferent when u HAVE to get it out in a match ... and pay the price 4 missing ...
laugh.gif

I'm at 1500 BP n I just got it 2 days ago
laugh.gif

Hit me up , I'm ready for a real challenge
pimp.gif

GT= Sk8bord J ill be on right now

no need to risk battle points anymore ... the computer 8 stars in training mode is good enuf ... probably a bit better than the average player ... there is noroom 4 being passive in this game i'm realizing ... if u not being aggressive and just waiting for a good opponent to make a mistake ... its prolly notgoing to happen

Dunno if this was posted in these 100+ pages but..at first i was like
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

But then i caught myself singing the damn hook all day waiting to play SF IV

Now the song (not the artist) is
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Dunno if this was posted in these 100+ pages but..at first i was like
indifferent.gif
tired.gif