STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i'm HNIC3188.
what happened last night? i got the disconnected screen in the 3rd match.
nerd.gif
good games though
pimp.gif

hey guys, i got a 360 and i cant seem to figure out how to challenge people based on their GT.. like if i have a friend online how do i go about getting him tojoin my matches? btw its for ranked matches.

thanks in advance.

So I went on madcatz.com looking for the street fighter stick.. NOW THEY SET TO RELEASE IN APRIL.

Official Street Fighter[emoji]8482[/emoji] IV FightStick[emoji]8482[/emoji] Tournament Edition for Microsoft Xbox 360
Price $149.99

AVAILABLE APRIL 2009

SO FREAKING ANNOYING.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

J Steez don't want it (nh).
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dan you got me on a bad day homie , try me later on tonight
pimp.gif
(NH)

Damn Dom what happened mo? Homie was up 4-0 on me, ended up whoopin on him to win 7-5... it was 1st one to 7 wins
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i'm HNIC3188.
what happened last night? i got the disconnected screen in the 3rd match.
nerd.gif
good games though
pimp.gif
i did too. i thought maybe your connection dropped cuz afterwards i was able to get right back into a match.. they were pretty good games though.lookin forward to some more!
pimp.gif

Im sick of all the Sagats doing tiger shots all match long...literally ALL MATCH LONG...once u get close..its a wrap they cant do nothing..but when theythrowin the damn thing all match long...its annoying...$%+

damn man...i keep dropping my connection i dont know why.

thanks for the %%@ whippings FilthyJiuJitsu lol

i had you with Fei Long though!

Does anyone in here know how much a SF IV ARCADE would run you? I know this thread is about the consoles? But I can seem to find any info on this.

Guy who provides it to SFSU said it cost 15k for 2 cabinets with one player possible on each cabinet not including the cost it took to ship + customs fromJapan.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

^ just a wild guess but no less than 3 g's..... God this is gonna be a long month, waiting for the stick. At least RE5 is coming out soon.
I would think it be 7 to 12 k Damn 3 g's? Not that bad.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Guy who provides it to SFSU said it cost 15k for 2 cabinets with one player possible on each cabinet not including the cost it took to ship + customs from Japan.
damn 15k, see that's new car. I would feel guilty buying that. But for 3k to 5k, I would buy it. thanx for the info.

finally got akuma tonite. havent played sf4 in over a week been busy as hell, then i got kz2 and been playin that.

Back
Top Bottom