STREET FIGHTER 4!

whats up with not always being able to join matches? i swear i have to join like 6 different matches before one finally goes thru

Some dude on here is nice with Abel he stays schooling me

Yall dudes should check out challenge mode is pretty fun

I hate fighting against Sagat dude is unstopable

103 Wins Online 1500 BP
Parada2136 PSN

I've learned to fight well vs Abel it just takes some practice, just gotta trip dude up if he keeps rolling around.

All he did was spam tiger shots (like all sagats).

Mad annoying, but I played vs Balrog online for the first time and I had no clue how to counter any of his moves, plus each hit takes off a ton of energy.
sick.gif

Blanka users are annoying also.

yea Abel is kind of difficult. those grabs do a lot of damage and he has this spinning type kick that almost leaps across the screen.

last night was the first time i fought against Zangief. and i fought like 3 people. dude is mad hard. so frustrating

the R2 and L2 buttons are very lame. Half of the time it doesnt work and it is very stressful to my fingers. I try to avoid doing ultras at all cost unlesswhen I am about to die and need to pull one out of my %@!.

and lol @ some of you complaining about sagat. He is one of the easiest to take out imo and so is Akuma.

Akuma might be the easiest character to take down. Why do a raging demon when you know I will either jump or counter?

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

the R2 and L2 buttons are very lame. Half of the time it doesnt work and it is very stressful to my fingers. I try to avoid doing ultras at all cost unless when I am about to die and need to pull one out of my %@!.

and lol @ some of you complaining about sagat. He is one of the easiest to take out imo and so is Akuma.

Akuma might be the easiest character to take down. Why do a raging demon when you know I will either jump or counter?

Nah. I sodomize a good 90% of Sagats but it isnt fun.
It forces you to play 1 dimensional which sucks and is annoying.

I agree. Akuma is indeed a chump.
Once you get pass his air fireball shenanigans, its lights out.
And usually only scrubs pick him anyway.
Ive never been hit with either raging demon.

the R2 and L2 buttons are very lame. Half of the time it doesnt work and it is very stressful to my fingers. I try to avoid doing ultras at all cost unless when I am about to die and need to pull one out of my %@!.

i don't think Sagat is that easy to take out. That knee thing he does is ridiculous.and he has nasty combos

but i do agree with Akuma. he's not that hard. his ultra combo is OD though. %++@ does so much damage

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i played the ps3 version yesterday and was getting at everyone but couldnt pull off any ultrass on that stupid D PAD
smh.gif
smh.gif

xbox analog FTW.
Really?

I pull off Ultras on the PS3 DPad like cake.

It's just like playing Alpha 1,2, and 3 for me.

the R2 and L2 buttons are very lame. Half of the time it doesnt work and it is very stressful to my fingers. I try to avoid doing ultras at all cost unless when I am about to die and need to pull one out of my #*@.

I've had no problem with the PS3's L2 & R2 buttons. I've been pulling Ultras easily and I use my R2 as HP and no problems as well.

just unlocked all the characters. im doing pretty good so far for a first timer, man i didnt know SF was this EASY to get into. Safe to say I am a BEASTalready at this game. Pulling off ultras and supers like cake now. Actually comboing into them now. Tiger Knee to Tiger Uppecut cancel to Tiger Genocide = youbeing my ###*@. Also Gouken is a beast if you know how to use him. The next character I'm going to master is probably going Balrog.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I've learned to fight well vs Abel it just takes some practice, just gotta trip dude up if he keeps rolling around.

Mad annoying, but I played vs Balrog online for the first time and I had no clue how to counter any of his moves, plus each hit takes off a ton of energy.
sick.gif

I stay wrecking cats with Blanka
laugh.gif
- ive played againstthose herbs who always pick the same character as you and they are TERRIBLE with Blanka, all they kno about is the shock attack- Blankas supers and ultras arewack as hell tho

M.bisons my favorite in all street fighters and im starting to use sagat and balrog more often...think i should spice things up a bit

Originally Posted by deadlymofo

M.bisons my favorite in all street fighters and im starting to use sagat and balrog more often...think i should spice things up a bit
i like bison his moves are nice...

i hate fighting cpu balrog
mad.gif

It's easy to do the raging demon when you got the timing down. You can easily knock someone out of the air into a Raging Demon.

If anyone wants to play me on XBL:

GT: DRO M0NTANA (zero in montana, name taken from the clever NT names thread)

Fought a guy who used Dalsim and all he would do was hit me with the strech arms mad annoying. Still crushed him though.

anyone wanna sell me they used or new tourny addition arcade stick? or any 8-button stick for the 360 pm me!

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

sick.gif

I stay wrecking cats with Blanka
laugh.gif
- ive played against those herbs who always pick the same character as you and they are TERRIBLE with Blanka, all they kno about is the shock attack- Blankas supers and ultras are wack as hell tho

YES! w hy they do my man blanka like that?

i hate laggy games damn ijust lost 290 bp cause i lost 3 times in a row to games that seemed ike the 1st sf

YES IM MAD

Back
Top Bottom