STREET FIGHTER 4!

HNIC3188

add me on XBL.
i'll be on tonight after 9:30 eastern time.

i gets busy with Fei Long.

pause pause pause

Originally Posted by jae oh en

laugh.gif
@ gief being "cheesy".

and going into beast mode with sagat = spamming tiger shots, right? not "cheesy" at all
laugh.gif
nagh I just time the shots when they try and get cheesy and spam with the lariat and its invincibility frames. Than I uppercut em if they get toclose.

anyone feel free and add me, I'll be at home tomorrow playing nothing but SFIV

Gamertag= Filthyjiujitsu

Those of you who want TE FightSticks and don't have 'em, keep checking with your local GameStops during March, April, and May.

According to Corporate HQ, GameStop's distribution to their locations begins this week.

Its ALL ABOUT the Tiger Knee. It gets you across the screen, goes through fireballs and can be combined with the Tiger Uppercut right after.

Already got 1000 battle points after playing it for 3 days lol.

SAGAT IS GOD IN THIS GAME!

PSN: itzbooranss

i need a team sagat sig ASAP ... i'm working on some new stuff right now ... thas just crazy ... i wish i played in the arcades ... so of these players areunreal ...

by the time i get really nice ... people are gonna be moved on to something else ...
laugh.gif

^ Yo did I ever play your Sagat (pause), Ive faced off against 2 today and I dont really remember.

If not I'll be on around 10 PM or so. Look out for me.

High Kick, Low Kick, Tiger Uppercut then Tiger Knee on the way down. Focus Attack straight into Ultra Combo. UNSTOPPABLE!

i just fought the wildest person online ever ... if anyone is on xbox lookup DisgorgeJPN ... dude just ran around w/ el fuerte mad fast and kept jumping on meand knocking me down ... it took a while to figure out *#% he was doing and how to stop him ... SAGAT came thru in the end though
pimp.gif

i got 1400, ranked like 17k

but how come i always get like 30-40 bp for win, even if i win against people with the same amount of BP, is it like that? i even get perfects and ultra combofinishes

if anyone wanna play a few matches, add

GT- xATRx LanoCash

PS, I broke my mic

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

i got 1400, ranked like 17k

but how come i always get like 30-40 bp for win, even if i win against people with the same amount of BP, is it like that? i even get perfects and ultra combo finishes

if anyone wanna play a few matches, add

GT- xATRx LanoCash

PS, I broke my mic
yesterday I kept getting ppl with 500 bp or less, I was only get like 1-15 bp a game.
eyes.gif
Couldn't find anyone with BP over 3000 or even 2000. As far as gettingperfects and ultras, that only has to do with obtaining titles

cant change the language, i want japanese language.. can't invite other players.. can't play online unless i create the lobby myself. so no quick matchor custom match.. anyone know how to change this? cause it's annoying.!!! COME ON SMART PEOPLE.. HELP ME OUT!!

i got HANDLED by some dude rocking with vega like 2 days ago- ive never played against vega so i didnt kno how to counter any of his moves- dude had like 4000battle pts
indifferent.gif

Vega is pretty vicious... He's always been, just that the SFII series gameplay was wayyy to fast to control him.

Originally Posted by The Minister

i called game stop today and they said they would NEVER get the tournament edition in again.
They're either holdin' out, or preventin' people from irritating them, or just ignorant.

Just keep your eyes/ears peeled and start signing up for e-mail alerts on online stores.

Alright I'm still having problems with focusing out and comboing up, but thanks for the advice. Anyone else struggling with the challenge modes? Some ofthese combos they want me to do are ridiculous, even when I do pull them off the guy blocks the 2nd or 3rd hit, what kinda bs is that.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

cant change the language, i want japanese language.. can't invite other players.. can't play online unless i create the lobby myself. so no quick match or custom match.. anyone know how to change this? cause it's annoying.!!! COME ON SMART PEOPLE.. HELP ME OUT!!
you're not serious.... you just go to options and change the settings for the language, its literally right there

you dont hafta create a lobby, just keep joining matches and it'll go through,

daaznfella is the GT on live, i will give you a good run for your money to anybody here who wants it...
grin.gif

smh.gif
at all you Sagat users.
Sagat = M16....ANYBODY can murder with him.
He's VERY cheesy and really needs to be nerfed.
Pick someone who isnt god-tier and lets see how good you are...

P.S. yes im mad.
Just played a series of matches against a Sagat with El Fuerte.
All he did was spam tiger shots (like all sagats).

P.P.S. El Fuerte is fun as hell to play with

Back
Top Bottom