STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

check out this guys youtube.

All characters challenges completed. It's all in *** though so I can't read it.

btw, how do you do a charge characters charge move into their charged super?

and how is it possible to charge while moving forward (it is possible).
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kalelulen4&view=videos

charge characters special cancel to super... do the special then immediately after hit back, forward kick/punch to do the super.... the charge carries over...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by mjbetch

yoo if i install the game on the hard drive, is that for online only? like it makes load times faster and what not? it doesn't install the whole game, just
the online stuff right?
If you install the game to the HD all it really does is makes your 360 run quiet. That's the only benefit I've seen from it so far.

Well, not the only benefit. It also DOES improve on loading times - on some games more significantly than others, although I've heard that Halo 3 actually runs slower from the hard drive, but these instances are rare. But the best part is that it reduces the chances of the dreaded RROD because the console runs cooler, not to mention the fact that it reduces the wear and tear of the disc drive, one of the most failure prone parts of any console gaming system, and obviously no scratches on the discs.. So the advantages are numerous. I ain't NEVER going back to playing raw again. 120GB hard drives FTW!!
How do you install the game?

go to options ...

i'm having problems with it too!!!

i cant change the language, i want japanese language.. can't invite other players.. can't play online unless i create the lobby myself. so no quickmatch or custom match.. anyone know how to change this? cause it's annoying.!!! COME ON SMART PEOPLE.. HELP ME OUT!!

Assuming its 360. Insert game into Disc drive. Go to Dashboard. Go to Game Library. Find Street Fighter 4. "Install into Hard Drive."Wait for it to complete, and you're good to go. You'll still need the disc in the drive to verify ownership but it'll play from the hard drive.

I always have problems canceling out of attacks into another attack. Then the damn training mode is pissing me off too, especially with Crimson Viper

Sagat is that dude!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Assuming its 360. Insert game into Disc drive. Go to Dashboard. Go to Game Library. Find Street Fighter 4. "Install into Hard Drive." Wait for it to complete, and you're good to go. You'll still need the disc in the drive to verify ownership but it'll play from the hard drive.
Thank you. I will try this when I get home.

i think i might have broken my DS3

I lost to this cheezing noob and I just lost it so I hurl my controller across the hall.

I hate dudes who cheese with Blanka and Honda.

I swear. all the Blankas do is to jump, kick and then electrocute you.

Honda heads all they do is the headbutt and the sumo smash.

Come see me: itzbooranss

500+ battle points

49% win rate

Main:Sagat

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I always have problems canceling out of attacks into another attack. Then the damn training mode is pissing me off too, especially with Crimson Viper

you're supposed to hit MP + MK then dash quickly (double tap right) to cancel and then follow with another special move/regular punch or kick

cant change the language, i want japanese language.. can't invite other players.. can't play online unless i create the lobby myself. so no quick matchor custom match.. anyone know how to change this? cause it's annoying.!!! COME ON SMART PEOPLE.. HELP ME OUT!!

^yes.

How do I change my banner and pic for my SFIV profile?
when you are at the main menu, press RB or R1 and itll bring up a menu for changing your icon and title.

speaking of. i unlocked zangiefs icons and gold titles and i switched to those. ever since that, it seems every person i play online will go straight toblanka/sagat on the character select screen.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
it is ruining my life. i'm bout to switch back to some regular titles and icons.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^yes.

How do I change my banner and pic for my SFIV profile?
when you are at the main menu, press RB or R1 and itll bring up a menu for changing your icon and title.

speaking of. i unlocked zangiefs icons and gold titles and i switched to those. ever since that, it seems every person i play online will go straight to blanka/sagat on the character select screen.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
it is ruining my life. i'm bout to switch back to some regular titles and icons.
whenever I see someone who even hints that they're gonna play with zangief/blanka..the cheesy ppl. I go right into beast mode withsagat.
laugh.gif
I make sure zangief doesnt come close enough to grab me orblanka comes close enough to shock me. I've also come to realize that people who put titles like Elite or master are usually the ones who suck the most.

laugh.gif
@ gief being "cheesy".

and going into beast mode with sagat = spamming tiger shots, right? not "cheesy" at all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom