STREET FIGHTER 4!

ATTENTION: THE TAKEOVER. I WILL BE ON ABOUT 630-700 PST. MY GAMERTAG IS T E C H N 1 C S. I WILL SEND A REQUEST RIGHT NOW>

If there is an open spot or subs for the 360 tourney, add my lil bro, GT: ssstylex. He's REALLY good and went to the finals in the last 360 tourney, lostby a jab
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Far as PS3, I could try it again but i'd have to lessen the people. The last tournament only half the people finished. So instead of 32 players, will dosomething smaller, like 16. If your down, drop your PSN and quote till we get 16 and ill throw a seperate thread up ASAP.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by daaznfella

alright guys i just whipped up this quick photoshop for tourny purposes...

....syke, all credit goes to Jae 0h En, thanks for going the extra mile

1572693.jpg
pimp.gif

HEY BRO. MY GT IS SPELLED T E C H N 1 C S. (That's a space between each letter)

yo daaznfella,

do you use the octagonal gate?

I enjoyed it for a while but I found myself going back to the square gate with the bat top..

Who knows, I might go back to the octagonal, but I like the precise-ness of the square gate

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

If there is an open spot or subs for the 360 tourney, add my lil bro, GT: ssstylex. He's REALLY good and went to the finals in the last 360 tourney, lost by a jab
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Far as PS3, I could try it again but i'd have to lessen the people. The last tournament only half the people finished. So instead of 32 players, will do something smaller, like 16. If your down, drop your PSN and quote till we get 16 and ill throw a seperate thread up ASAP.

1. Mexi-Rican

Originally Posted by SithLord22

If there is an open spot or subs for the 360 tourney, add my lil bro, GT: ssstylex. He's REALLY good and went to the finals in the last 360 tourney, lost by a jab
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Far as PS3, I could try it again but i'd have to lessen the people. The last tournament only half the people finished. So instead of 32 players, will do something smaller, like 16. If your down, drop your PSN and quote till we get 16 and ill throw a seperate thread up ASAP.

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626

might as well

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn it...

Just my luck I got to be the one playing the past champion and the favorite to win it all… this dude Flash House.

I was at least hoping to make it out of the first round so I could feel better about myself, but now I have to face this dude that has my hopes low because I see that he's favored
laugh.gif

It's all good though I'll give it my best shot though...

Yo Flash House I get out of work at 4:30 NYC timezone so I should be good to play like after 5:30-6:00 PM let me know.

I'll send you a reply PM to what you sent me...
I just realized I have no idea what timezone NYC is in....im central

Originally Posted by rowbot626

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. PushTonKey

might as well
nerd.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Tony_Starks36

might as well

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Tony_Starks36
4.Thaisativa

might as well

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Tony_Starks36
4.Thaisativa
5. gigageeks

might as well

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Tony_Starks36
4.Thaisativa
5. gigageeks
6. daema82

might as well

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

well i just raped the first Dan NT member who's next with punk ##% Dan? fake ##% steven segal ##% %%!*@

Come get smacked by vega....
Chicago Bully88

Edit: vvv Somebody's mad
laugh.gif

well i just raped the first Dan NT member who's next with punk ##% Dan? fake ##% steven segal ##% %%!*@

Whoa Whoa Whoa don't even do it homie. Don't pop on NT and act like you ran all over my Dan. I had your Sagat running away in most of our 3 matches.Don't lie dude, don't lie.

Definition of SF4 Rape: You win 2 rounds straight, you didn't do that.

Originally Posted by daemacho

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626
3. Tony_Starks36
4.Thaisativa
5. gigageeks
6. daema82
7. PushTonKey

might as well

smh.gif
laugh.gif

1. Mexi-Rican
2. rowbot626

might as well

IM OUT!

!@!$$@ !*+%+ $#$ charge characters always !@!$$@ turtling. i guess i just play into their games when I rush them down.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Come get smacked by vega....
Chicago Bully88

Edit: vvv Somebody's mad
laugh.gif

Not mad just don't like lies, I mean if I give you trouble with Dan and your playing Sagat give me my props.

Back
Top Bottom