STREET FIGHTER 4!

still waiting for the minister to add me....may just give myself a W lol

PM either me or jae 0h en the results of your xbox live battles!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

still waiting for the minister to add me....may just give myself a W lol

PM either me or jae 0h en the results of your xbox live battles!
i'm ready when you are. gt is robgva703. can we run right now? best out of how many rounds?

^you gotta just add yourself to the alternate list my good man, no offense, but i made that list so people can just quote, or copy/paste and get it going you know? that way nobody has to wait on my butt to get that list going....don't worry, there is ALWAYS room for SF IV games!

I will set up the match order by tonight,

YOU MUST PLAY YOUR GAMES BY WEDS NIGHT, so thats a WHOLE 48 hours for you to contact the person your up against

i'm hoping to get each match done every 3-4 days

so WEDS for match 1, SAT for match 2, WEDS for match 3, SAT for match 4....etc

THERE ARE ZERO RULES, YOU DC, you LOSE!!!! unless your opponent understands/agrees to a rematch, then there are ZERO complaints, also take a pic if they DC, i'm sure you all have a camera of some sorts

IF FOR SOME REASON...>SOME REASON that games arent played by their corresponding day....IE there is NO word from gamers #2 and #15, a DEFAULT ALTERNATE will be chosen to fill in

if a person DOES say something, IE. #2 says #15 joined, and sent countless PM's etc etc....then #2 moves on, no questions asked

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]***I WILL ASSUME THOSE WHO ONLY PUT ONE SN ON, MEANS THAT IS ALSO THEIR XBOX LIVE SN***[/color]

1. Daaznfella (daaznfella) vs 16. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]the minister[/color] (. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]the minister )[/color]

2. Djaward (xbl- djaward) VS 15. Penny4MVP2k (XBL- Itz Mu12D4Aaa) - the 12 (R) is like the number twelve

3. The Takeover (xbl- Notorius x mts) vs 14. T E C H N 1 C S (a space between each letter)

4. Stargalaqtic (Xbl - St4rgalaqtic) vs13. creep23 ( creep23 )

5. piczon1983 (XBL - piczon2008 ) vs12. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]MezOne[/color] ([color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]MezOne[/color] )

6. Shabooyah1124 (XBL- Feasting Horns) vs 11. jae 0h en (jae 0h en ) <---its a ZERO

7.HARMCITY45 (XBL- HARMCITY45) vs 10. TheeQuickness (XBL - BertOgogo)

8. Putting In Work (XBL- Never Had Much) vs 9.TennHouse2 (XBL- Flash House)

Alternate:
1:robgva703

OH yea, winner will get to have SF IV TOURNY Winner as their sig....if it even matters to that person lol

my bad my gt is robgva703 so you can take me off the alternate list.

Sagat should be nerfed... he should be on this level

sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

excuse me if I'm late on the vid

MezOne, i added you today thru my computer at work. Lemme know if you get it. I should be down to play tonight after 7pm. Lemme know whats up
happy.gif

Damn it...

Just my luck I got to be the one playing the past champion and the favorite to win it all… this dude Flash House.

I was at least hoping to make it out of the first round so I could feel better about myself, but now I have to face this dude that has my hopes low because Isee that he's favored
laugh.gif

It's all good though I'll give it my best shot though...

Yo Flash House I get out of work at 4:30 NYC timezone so I should be good to play like after 5:30-6:00 PM let me know.

I'll send you a reply PM to what you sent me...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Dan is garbage I will never lose to a Dan.

GT ddotski.

I am working on some new tricks with Dan play me tonight around 9:00pm EST And creep23 when you wanna play.

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

GT ddotski.

I am working on some new tricks with Dan play me tonight around 9:00pm EST And creep23 when you wanna play.
ill be on at 2pm PST if you want to rock.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn it...

Just my luck I got to be the one playing the past champion and the favorite to win it all… this dude Flash House.

I was at least hoping to make it out of the first round so I could feel better about myself, but now I have to face this dude that has my hopes low because I see that he's favored
laugh.gif

It's all good though I'll give it my best shot though...

Yo Flash House I get out of work at 4:30 NYC timezone so I should be good to play like after 5:30-6:00 PM let me know.

I'll send you a reply PM to what you sent me...
lol Ok sounds good ill be home by then too

Originally Posted by kobe85

GT ddotski.

ill be on at 2pm PST if you want to rock.
I am at work don't get home until 6:00pm ESt let me know.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

This is the most Rage giving game of 09.
Speaking of that, Techn1ques, I probably won't be able to play until late tonight... I broke my RB button yesterday after I tossed mycontroller
smh.gif

Damn to dudes breaking your controllers I feel you...

But I hope if you do get a TE stick you don't have as much rage...

Yo Flash House who do you use?

Can you describe your techniques too of how you play the game?

I'm a scrub compared to you so let me get some type of upper hand
laugh.gif
... I'm serious though.

Originally Posted by djaward

post your NT sn, and then your XBOX sn in this order

1. Daaznfella (daaznfella)
2. Djaward (xbl- djaward)

ranking does not matter, and i will assign games in order
I hope this is the right way to do it. I can play anytime after 8 pst. I have kids. LOL.

How about 11:30pm EST tonight?

Finally found the thread!! If you want to get skooled....hit me up on PSN- definiteloss I main Rose and Ryu....side of cammy and chun-li...

Also, I don't know if I missed it but what are the rules and set-up for this tournament?

How does it work I game with 3 rounds and the winner moves on?

A few days back, I actually broke my fightpad and not in typical fashion.

I spilled a bottle of Sprite on it... Throwing it across the room and breaking it woulda been a lot more fun
frown.gif

Anyway, I see the NT Hype Beasting sees no limits... it even makes it into the Street Fighter world! Flash House is it? I'll see you in the finals
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

I spilled a bottle of Sprite on it... Throwing it across the room and breaking it woulda been a lot more fun
frown.gif

Anyway, I see the NT Hype Beasting sees no limits... it even makes it into the Street Fighter world! Flash House is it? I'll see you in the finals
tongue.gif

If its for the 360 and you trying to get rid of it let me know, I could use the PCB.

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

frown.gif

tongue.gif

If its for the 360 and you trying to get rid of it let me know, I could use the PCB.

I'll give it a few days to see if it makes some form of miraculous recovery, but if it doesn't, it's yours for the shipping cost.

Back
Top Bottom