STREET FIGHTER 4!

^sorry, i'm not trying to be a !#%% but you know, "things happen"....always a next time though....and for SOME reason i'm sure somebody will"default"

alright guys i just whipped up this quick photoshop for tourny purposes...

....syke, all credit goes to Jae 0h En, thanks for going the extra mile

1572693.jpg

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^you gotta just add yourself to the alternate list my good man, no offense, but i made that list so people can just quote, or copy/paste and get it going you know? that way nobody has to wait on my butt to get that list going....don't worry, there is ALWAYS room for SF IV games!

I will set up the match order by tonight,

YOU MUST PLAY YOUR GAMES BY WEDS NIGHT, so thats a WHOLE 48 hours for you to contact the person your up against

i'm hoping to get each match done every 3-4 days

so WEDS for match 1, SAT for match 2, WEDS for match 3, SAT for match 4....etc

THERE ARE ZERO RULES, YOU DC, you LOSE!!!! unless your opponent understands/agrees to a rematch, then there are ZERO complaints, also take a pic if they DC, i'm sure you all have a camera of some sorts

IF FOR SOME REASON...>SOME REASON that games arent played by their corresponding day....IE there is NO word from gamers #2 and #15, a DEFAULT ALTERNATE will be chosen to fill in

if a person DOES say something, IE. #2 says #15 joined, and sent countless PM's etc etc....then #2 moves on, no questions asked

***I WILL ASSUME THOSE WHO ONLY PUT ONE SN ON, MEANS THAT IS ALSO THEIR XBOX LIVE SN***

1. Daaznfella (daaznfella) vs 16. the minister (. the minister )

2. Djaward (xbl- djaward) VS 15. Penny4MVP2k (XBL- Itz Mu12D4Aaa) - the 12 (R) is like the number twelve

3. The Takeover (xbl- Notorius x mts) vs 14. T E C H N 1 C S (a space between each letter)

4. Stargalaqtic (Xbl - St4rgalaqtic) vs13. creep23 ( creep23 )

5. piczon1983 (XBL - piczon2008 ) vs12. MezOne (MezOne )

6. Shabooyah1124 (XBL- Feasting Horns) vs 11. jae 0h en (jae 0h en ) <---its a ZERO

7.HARMCITY45 (XBL- HARMCITY45) vs 10. TheeQuickness (XBL - BertOgogo)

8. Putting In Work (XBL- Never Had Much) vs 9.TennHouse2 (XBL- Flash House)

Alternate:
1:robgva703

OH yea, winner will get to have SF IV TOURNY Winner as their sig....if it even matters to that person lol
How many rounds/matches constitutes a "win?"

No banned characters? Like say... Seth?

And I guess we're allowed to switch characters after every round/match?

Sorry to ask for an elaboration on your "no rules" clause aznfella, but I thought some of these things should be said/suggested.

man i still need a @+$###$ stick... no HRAP 3's for 100 dollars anymore and no more TE sticks... guess ill have to wait for the tekken TE stick to drop
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

man i still need a @+$###$ stick... no HRAP 3's for 100 dollars anymore and no more TE sticks... guess ill have to wait for the tekken TE stick to drop
frown.gif
Build one.
ebay has plenty of jlfs
you have a shoebox
you have ps3 controller pcb (modchipman also will hack your pcb if you dont know how)
modchipman.com still has sanwa and happ buttons buttons
^^^ has plenty of quick disconnects
radioshack has wires

All you need.

OR you could buy a wii fighting stick ($40) and swap out the pcb's.
Some guy on youtube had a tutorial.

Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^you gotta just add yourself to the alternate list my good man, no offense, but i made that list so people can just quote, or copy/paste and get it going you know? that way nobody has to wait on my butt to get that list going....don't worry, there is ALWAYS room for SF IV games!

I will set up the match order by tonight,

YOU MUST PLAY YOUR GAMES BY WEDS NIGHT, so thats a WHOLE 48 hours for you to contact the person your up against

i'm hoping to get each match done every 3-4 days

so WEDS for match 1, SAT for match 2, WEDS for match 3, SAT for match 4....etc

THERE ARE ZERO RULES, YOU DC, you LOSE!!!! unless your opponent understands/agrees to a rematch, then there are ZERO complaints, also take a pic if they DC, i'm sure you all have a camera of some sorts

IF FOR SOME REASON...>SOME REASON that games arent played by their corresponding day....IE there is NO word from gamers #2 and #15, a DEFAULT ALTERNATE will be chosen to fill in

if a person DOES say something, IE. #2 says #15 joined, and sent countless PM's etc etc....then #2 moves on, no questions asked

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]***I WILL ASSUME THOSE WHO ONLY PUT ONE SN ON, MEANS THAT IS ALSO THEIR XBOX LIVE SN***[/color]

1. Daaznfella (daaznfella) vs 16. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]the minister[/color] (. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]the minister )[/color]

2. Djaward (xbl- djaward) VS 15. Penny4MVP2k (XBL- Itz Mu12D4Aaa) - the 12 (R) is like the number twelve

3. The Takeover (xbl- Notorius x mts) vs 14. T E C H N 1 C S (a space between each letter)

4. Stargalaqtic (Xbl - St4rgalaqtic) vs13. creep23 ( creep23 )

5. piczon1983 (XBL - piczon2008 ) vs12. [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]MezOne[/color] ([color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]MezOne[/color] )

6. Shabooyah1124 (XBL- Feasting Horns) vs 11. jae 0h en (jae 0h en ) <---its a ZERO

7.HARMCITY45 (XBL- HARMCITY45) vs 10. TheeQuickness (XBL - BertOgogo)

8. Putting In Work (XBL- Never Had Much) vs 9.TennHouse2 (XBL- Flash House)

Alternate:
1:robgva703

OH yea, winner will get to have SF IV TOURNY Winner as their sig....if it even matters to that person lol
How many rounds/matches constitutes a "win?"

No banned characters? Like say... Seth?

And I guess we're allowed to switch characters after every round/match?

Sorry to ask for an elaboration on your "no rules" clause aznfella, but I thought some of these things should be said/suggested.

no those are GREAT questions

we will play 7 round matches, first to 2 MATCHES WINS
everybody is usable
character swapping is allowed

and just have fun/get frustrated! lol

catchfade209, you got wayyyy better, good games man, i hate guiles with a passion, i'm not gonna give you any excuses, so good games man, i should juststick with bison against you lol

Originally Posted by TheHavik

frown.gif
Build one.
ebay has plenty of jlfs
you have a shoebox
you have ps3 controller pcb (modchipman also will hack your pcb if you dont know how)
radioshack has wires

All you need.

lol you can't be serious with the shoebox idea. that will break in less than 10 sessions. ill probably get the fightstick and mod the buttons and squaregate.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

frown.gif
Build one.
ebay has plenty of jlfs
you have a shoebox
radioshack has wires

All you need.

lol you can't be serious with the shoebox idea. that will break in less than 10 sessions. ill probably get the fightstick and mod the buttons and square gate.

I was gonna build a shoebox stick before i finally got my TE.
I dont know how sturdy that would be though
laugh.gif

But it sure as hell would be quick.
Some dude on SRK had a shoebox stick

Anyone on xbl please add me up. The gamertag is Eddy 650 . I amlightweight scrubby
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
and would like to get a lot of practice in.

I used to play Blanka, but I never used his electricity as a wake up, or used his rainbow roll as an attack.

I went from Blanka -> Bison -> Rufus.

you basically nullified my crossups with the electricity. irritated the hell out of me lol.

Back
Top Bottom