STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
has anyone switched the voices to japanese? the menu song is in japanese now, i figured the same guy would sing the japanese version.
I don't know how you can tolerate hearing the English voiceovers.

The English voice acting for a lot of the fighters is horrible.
I played through with Blanka yesterday. Talk about epicly bad
eek.gif
smh.gif
I love my mama?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thas wat i said, i was like wat a SORRY *+++! %%@!! sorry #%* green #%* ol hairy #%* dude talkin bout his !+!$!! momma man
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

roll.gif
has anyone switched the voices to japanese? the menu song is in japanese now, i figured the same guy would sing the japanese version.
I don't know how you can tolerate hearing the English voiceovers.

The English voice acting for a lot of the fighters is horrible.
laugh.gif
yeah i especially hated hearing ken and chun-li. terrible job by capcom.

i've now faced ken or ryu for 34 straight matches. does ANYBODY use any other %##@^##!@ characters?!

anyone know what I could do with a cracked disk? mine is cracked from the center bout 1/4 of the disk in from the center (and it wont play). could I send itback to capcom or something? I ask this cause I cannot find one where I am, the game is sold out.

Originally Posted by cycopth

anyone know what I could do with a cracked disk? mine is cracked from the center bout 1/4 of the disk in from the center (and it wont play). could I send it back to capcom or something? I ask this cause I cannot find one where I am, the game is sold out.
How the hell did you do that? I bet you prolly got so mad that you lost that you took the game out and threw it to a wall

anyone know what I could do with a cracked disk? mine is cracked from the center bout 1/4 of the disk in from the center (and it wont play). could I send it back to capcom or something? I ask this cause I cannot find one where I am, the game is sold out.
rent it from blockbuster and swap it out with yours. then just take the game back and tell them it was cracked when you got home and opened it.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

rent it from blockbuster and swap it out with yours. then just take the game back and tell them it was cracked when you got home and opened it.
Don't they put stickers on the discs they rent to people?
Anyways you could go rent the game, copy the game to your hard drive and then it should run off your HD if you have the cracked disc in.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

How the hell did you do that? I bet you prolly got so mad that you lost that you took the game out and threw it to a wall

lol na boss my daughter dropped it on the ground (she 2) played fine yesterday till like 1am then it started acting up during a match online. the game shutoffduring the match making it look as if I shut it off cause my opponet was beatin me pretty bad. the man cussed me for that sent me a message (xboxlive). yourcomment had me
roll.gif

gotta love nt forreal. I would never have thought of that, that is one definite good look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Don't they put stickers on the discs they rent to people?
Anyways you could go rent the game, copy the game to your hard drive and then it should run off your HD if you have the cracked disc in.

is that so? I wanted to know if I could have saved it on my hard drive from the day I bought it and bring it back for a refund. is that possible (xbox360)? Idownload games from xbla and wondered how I could save the games onto my harddrive that I have piled up in my closet.

i have the same problem too; if its not 50 million matches against ryu,ken and akuma then its not being able to find a match

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

just turned mine off too %$#* this game man
smh.gif
yeah i went like 4-15 today. i'm done with this game for a while. dude's are so cheap, and everyone uses ken/ryu. %%#! ain't even fun.

Originally Posted by snkrftsh74

Originally Posted by The Minister

if you don't want to to buy a ridiculous priced arcade stick or fight pad you can get the six button anniversery edition controller.

you need to get a ps2 controller converter and i hear it works pretty well.
I recommend this instead...the Sega Logistics Service (SLS) Saturn replica USB control pad:

200892613300468.JPG

With PS3 button mappings:

2832578254_bb2deceff2.jpg

It's like $25 shipped from China on eBay...I have one so far (waiting for my second one to come in), works very well, even better than the $40 FightPad that I also have. I don't know if the ones currently on eBay are bootlegs (they were going for $60+ when they originally came out 4+ years ago), but I can say they're damn good replicas if they are
happy.gif
interesting

sega always made the best controllers (except the dreamcast) in my opinion

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ How do you keep getting all these Ken/Ryu? I never get them
frown.gif

BTW, 3rd Strike had the best music.
dude i played all but maybe 3 matches against ken and ryu today. these dudes know it's the only way they can win. pathetic.

frown.gif

dude i played all but maybe 3 matches against ken and ryu today. these dudes know it's the only way they can win. pathetic.
%#** son, trade me, I'm getting nothing but Sakura's, Cammy's and Honda's
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Questions03

GG's Safer, aren't you happy I didn't use Ken?
laugh.gif
figure I'd run you with Sagat instead and suprise I won all 3 seeing as Bison is one of those dudes I have trouble against
smh.gif
I wasn't suprised...

Next time I won't try to be so flashy...
eyes.gif

...riiiiiigh.
It's the truth...

frown.gif

%#** son, trade me, I'm getting nothing but Sakura's, Cammy's and Honda's
smh.gif
laugh.gif
the other 3 matches were against akuma/sagat... oh i did get a couple cheap zangief's...

Back
Top Bottom