STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by daemacho

^..
laugh.gif
. i always catch myself in a half throwing motion and realize 50 bucks to replace a damn controller is not worth it..
laugh.gif
i've already murdered two dualshocks (one white one i imported from japan, $$$), broke a printer, and a floor lamp. now i killed this table lamp, and my glass balcony is half gone with glass all over the place. this game is bringing out the demons.
laugh.gif
you need to smoke a cigarette every time you get tight

it helps me relax....
having a punching bag down the hall FTW- everybody in the house knows when i mess up a cancel or dont finish a combo lol
I throw my controller in my couch. Soft landing ftw
pimp.gif

when i mess up in this game i try to plead with my xbox controller. "WHY WON'T YOU WORK YOU %*+$@$@ PIECE OF @%#%"

i hate that damn thing i at least need a fight pad soon.

dam vega and balrog giving me so much trouble

fool u been avoiding my match requests? i need a sparring dummy to test out my crappy rufus on your sagat.

Originally Posted by Questions03

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

GG's Safer, aren't you happy I didn't use Ken?
laugh.gif
figure I'd run you with Sagat instead and suprise I won all 3 seeing as Bison is one of those dudes I have trouble against
smh.gif
I wasn't suprised...

Next time I won't try to be so flashy...
eyes.gif

...riiiiiigh.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

dam vega and balrog giving me so much trouble

fool u been avoiding my match requests? i need a sparring dummy to test out my crappy rufus on your sagat.
lol I am not on all the time Mr Ning

I leave my ps3 on while I am doing other stuff

^..
laugh.gif
. i always catch myself in a half throwing motion and realize 50 bucks to replace a damn controller is not worth it..
laugh.gif
i've already murdered two dualshocks (one white one i imported from japan, $$$), broke a printer, and a floor lamp. now i killed this table lamp, and my glass balcony is half gone with glass all over the place. this game is bringing out the demons.
laugh.gif

it helps me relax....
having a punching bag down the hall FTW- everybody in the house knows when i mess up a cancel or dont finish a combo lol
this is exactly why i got rid of this game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

^..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it helps me relax....
I throw my controller in my couch. Soft landing ftw
pimp.gif
I just throw my controller in the air and make it flip 4059 times and walk away.

Like Air Ant
33jp945.jpg

if you don't want to to buy a ridiculous priced arcade stick or fight pad you can get the six button anniversery edition controller.

you need to get a ps2 controller converter and i hear it works pretty well.

man i played this abel yesterday he won the first two matches flawlessly I came back twice and had him all the way at the end of his bar on the last match andI quit just to tell him he sucks
roll.gif
roll.gif

im stupid as hell man, everytime someone hits me wit a GG after I win i say shutup and go train you suck
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i am ruthless. The thing about it im noteven that good
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

when i mess up in this game i try to plead with my xbox controller. "WHY WON'T YOU WORK YOU %*+$@$@ PIECE OF @%#%"

i hate that damn thing i at least need a fight pad soon.
u right bo, it IS the controller i swear i do the motions perfectly, n the moves dont work online!!! stupid lag x controller combo

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man i played this abel yesterday he won the first two matches flawlessly I came back twice and had him all the way at the end of his bar on the last match and I quit just to tell him he sucks
roll.gif
roll.gif

im stupid as hell man, everytime someone hits me wit a GG after I win i say shutup and go train you suck
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i am ruthless. The thing about it im not even that good
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cRazy dav0

Can you pull the ULTRAS off on any side? Or are you a onesider like me? When Im first player I CANT. But if I get over to the 2 player I can. Are you puttingthe arcade stick on your lap or on a table? I think if I put it on a table I'd use the TE stick alot better. if you're on xbox hit me up. djaward isthe screen name. I'll be on tonight at about 8.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

^..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it helps me relax....
this is exactly why i got rid of this game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and shatter, i don't smoke. cigs that is...
tongue.gif

if you don't want to to buy a ridiculous priced arcade stick or fight pad you can get the six button anniversery edition controller.

i have the ken one,copped it for 5 bucks at gamestop few years ago
nerd.gif

roll.gif
has anyone switched the voices to japanese? the menu song is in japanese now, i figured the same guy would sing the japanese version.

roll.gif
has anyone switched the voices to japanese? the menu song is in japanese now, i figured the same guy would sing the japanese version.
God I dunno how SF went to having the best game music of all time to this J-Pop nonsense. Thank God I hook up my iPod to my 360.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

roll.gif
God I dunno how SF went to having the best game music of all time to this J-Pop nonsense. Thank God I hook up my iPod to my 360.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
it's funny how he sounds exactly like he did in english.

on another note, i've faced like 30 straight ken/ryu's... people really have no cajones in this game.

roll.gif
I don't know how you can tolerate hearing the English voiceovers.

The English voice acting for a lot of the fighters is horrible.

I recommend this instead...the Sega Logistics Service (SLS) Saturn replica USB control pad:

200892613300468.JPG

With PS3 button mappings:

2832578254_bb2deceff2.jpg

It's like $25 shipped from China on eBay...I have one so far (waiting for my second one to come in), works very well, even better than the $40 FightPadthat I also have. I don't know if the ones currently on eBay are bootlegs (they were going for $60+ when they originally came out 4+ years ago), but I cansay they're damn good replicas if they are
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

roll.gif
I don't know how you can tolerate hearing the English voiceovers.

The English voice acting for a lot of the fighters is horrible.
I played through with Blanka yesterday. Talk about epicly bad
eek.gif
smh.gif
I love my mama?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom