STREET FIGHTER 4!

lma0 @ the balrog ... got my stick finally ... its like i never played the game b4 ... i haven't played street fighter in the arcade since what 1991 92
smh.gif

i will be declining any requests to play into the foreseeable future
laugh.gif

I told yall that all the top rank dudes are boosters, thats why i never take leaderboards seriously
smh.gif

My BP is on a steady incline
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, for a while i had the highest amount of BP on my friends list, till i got beat by some punk $@+ Rufus
mad.gif
mad.gif
, but im glad i barely fight any Kens anymore and people are actually starting to use other characters.

I finally fought someone who used Seth for the first time. Dude was whooping me with the shoryuken combos in the corner, but he threw one to many Sonic boomswhich i easily bypassed with Abel's ultra for the win
pimp.gif

played against mongoosney23 a couple hours ago then had to pick up my paycheck...

you had the better of me at the beginnning but towards the end i was pickin it up. need to get my Saget on
laugh.gif

Good game series Calvin, 5-4, in my favor. But I still couldnt figure out how to get past your Ryu. He's a beast.

I'll be on in an hour.

PSN: itzbooranss

add me to your friends list and send me an invite

EVERYBODY GET THE ++$# OUTTA HERE!!
!!

!
!
!
!

just finished hard challenges with all characters....woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

amped lol

Originally Posted by daaznfella

!!

!
!
!
!

just finished hard challenges with all characters....woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

amped lol
nyzfph.jpg

I kid
laugh.gif

mad.gif
I wish I could finish their challenges. I get irritated after a coupletries though lol.

Completed all challenges for Blanka, Zangief, and Sagat so far..lazy to get the rest

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

eek.gif
@Sagat's Tiger Shot recovery.

I heard that
eek.gif
!!!!! This SOB has a quicker recovery than Ryu, it gets meso pissed
mad.gif
. I hate facing Sagat more than anyone in this game, he takesway too much damage. They made him str8 BOSS STATUS!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by daaznfella

!!

!
!
!
!

amped lol
nyzfph.jpg

I kid
laugh.gif
lol the way i see it is it isn't like i finished it in 2 days or some junk like that, but i've been on and off on that since the release,so almost 2 months now

don't even worry about anybody elses challenges, if you can do all of c vipers and gens....you can do anybodys, those 2 and el fuerte's infinite arethe worst
sick.gif

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

eek.gif

I heard that
eek.gif
!!!!! This SOB has a quicker recovery than Ryu, it gets me so pissed
mad.gif
. I hate facing Sagat more than anyone in this game, he takes way too much damage. They made him str8 BOSS STATUS!!!
mad.gif
pimp.gif

controller thrower
MARCH 30
3561 up, 1822 down
A video game that is so frustrating and difficult that it will make you lose your temper and throw your controller. The result behind thousands of brokencontrollers, tvs, and game systems.
Guy1: "hey is that a new TV?"
Guy2: "yep."
Guy1: "what was wrong with your old one?"
Guy2: "I broke it playing X-Box. That new video game is a real controller thrower..."

definition of this game!

Originally Posted by 22stylez

played against mongoosney23 a couple hours ago then had to pick up my paycheck...

you had the better of me at the beginnning but towards the end i was pickin it up. need to get my Saget on
laugh.gif

uhhhh i don't know how to use ryu ... so i would say thas a stretch ... so i'll give u credit for the 1 at the end ... we'll play again ...

does anyone have any tips regarding stick use ... this is my 3rd day using it ... my observations so far

i hold the stick open handed ... i find myself doing the moves better if i let go of the stick after each move ...
2 hit combos are extremely easy now (like normal into specials) except for jump kick, trip ... there is a huge lag for me for some reason between moves
canceling is impossible, on the dpad i would use my thumb to press both buttons @ the same time, but the stick is much harder, and then dashing afterwards isdifficult also
frown.gif

i am much better on the 2nd player side ... its going to be a pain to get down the 1st player side
i see potential but its going to take forever literally ... i hate the fightpad though even though i'm much better w/ it ... going back and forth betweenthe 2 is not a good look and it takes me a while to get going

I though i was the only one better on one side im better on the 1st player side.

But anyway your saying the stick is much harder than the D-pad?

I was considering buying a stick because i have problems canceling my normal moves into special moves.

I'm wayyy better on the 1st player side, I hate the inconsistencies of trying to pull off moves from the opposite side (esp when it comes to blocking). IDKif its just me or the damn xbox controller.

I start off yesterday (haven't played in weeks) losing like every damn game, I go on later and I win like 11 of 13 ranked.

image@Sagat's Tiger Shot recovery.

Its ridiculous, especially when you're fighting someone who does it non stop and plays keep-away.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its ridiculous, especially when you're fighting someone who does it non stop and plays keep-away.
I hate people who play keep away the entire game. From now on im just going to disconnect from every match in which my opponent retreats to theback of the screen for the entire match.

I aint got time for that bs anymore

That roundhouse kick needs to be tone down a bit too.

As big and slow as Sagat is his ability to recover is ridiculous.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

does anyone have any tips regarding stick use ... this is my 3rd day using it ... my observations so far

i hold the stick open handed ... i find myself doing the moves better if i let go of the stick after each move ...
2 hit combos are extremely easy now (like normal into specials) except for jump kick, trip ... there is a huge lag for me for some reason between moves
canceling is impossible, on the dpad i would use my thumb to press both buttons @ the same time, but the stick is much harder, and then dashing afterwards is difficult also
frown.gif

i am much better on the 2nd player side ... its going to be a pain to get down the 1st player side
i see potential but its going to take forever literally ... i hate the fightpad though even though i'm much better w/ it ... going back and forth between the 2 is not a good look and it takes me a while to get going

any tips from stick users ... esp. shoto players

Back
Top Bottom