STREET FIGHTER 4!

Ayo daznfella, I'm gonna get at you right quick about Bison. For some reason I have trouble with the down up charge with any charge character. Is it thecontroller?

BP - 3314 Fights - 1152 Wins - 875 Win Rate - 75.96% Longest Win Streak - 50 havent been able to play for a while d/t lack of reliable internet in new apt.
frown.gif
stealing internet FTL haha the 50 win streak is really nothing bc the first weeks the game came out there was a lot of scrubs online.

whoever DRO MONTANA is...please just stop picking your character AFTER i pick mine, there really is NO POINT, seeing how it DOES NOT give you an advantage atall.....you already know i'm going to pick bison, so why bother waiting? if i pick somebody else well kudos, i'm only picking them cuz i'm bored ofbeating you with my bison

ps, i've never seen a bigger %%%*% with akuma either....

yeah that's me.. why you leave for, i was just getting started.. lag was killin me but your bison isnt that great.. ive fought better ones

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dont get it..
maybe its just me playing zangief on my friends acct for the past couple days. I can feel his pain and frustration trying to catch El Fuerte onlyto have him hop slip away.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

whoever DRO MONTANA is...please just stop picking your character AFTER i pick mine, there really is NO POINT, seeing how it DOES NOT give you an advantage at all.....you already know i'm going to pick bison, so why bother waiting? if i pick somebody else well kudos, i'm only picking them cuz i'm bored of beating you with my bison

counter-picking ftl. i heard the upcoming patch in sf4 is gonna address this issue and have it like HD remix. i hope they do that though, causeim tired of picking abel then having my opponent pick blanka.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

whoever DRO MONTANA is...please just stop picking your character AFTER i pick mine, there really is NO POINT, seeing how it DOES NOT give you an advantage at all.....you already know i'm going to pick bison, so why bother waiting? if i pick somebody else well kudos, i'm only picking them cuz i'm bored of beating you with my bison

counter-picking ftl. i heard the upcoming patch in sf4 is gonna address this issue and have it like HD remix. i hope they do that though, cause im tired of picking abel then having my opponent pick blanka.
indifferent.gif
u cant stop blanka or sumthing!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

counter-picking ftl. i heard the upcoming patch in sf4 is gonna address this issue and have it like HD remix. i hope they do that though, cause im tired of picking abel then having my opponent pick blanka.
indifferent.gif
u cant stop blanka or sumthing!!
laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing! blanka nice and all, but if yu playing with abel you CANNOT focus on throws..

laugh.gif
smh.gif
i had someone like that last night. dude was about to lose and disconnected, and then goes on about "gay fox" and how i won't be gettingany points. bunch of lames.

Back
Top Bottom