STREET FIGHTER 4!

damn never realized how crazy dudes winning streaks are to mines. anyways heres my stats: 299 matches 163 wins 54.51% 11 game streak 1572 battle points

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Untitled-2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://thebadloserswallofshame.blogspot.com/

hilarious!

Originally Posted by syxth element

yeah that's me.. why you leave for, i was just getting started.. lag was killin me but your bison isnt that great.. ive fought better ones
why did i leave? cuz i was irratated with you 2nd picking, especially since you still obviously were still getting beat by my bison. and i figuredsince you didn't have a headset, we'd just play first to 5...so i had 5...you had 1...i left after that,

i'm at school, usually on live at about 9-11 pst, i'll be on tonight, stupid campus weather x work is makines me go -_- and i'm sick too, horrible

i was telling feasting horns this, so i guess it applies to you too

if you've never used a charge character, you're going to have to get used to turtling with a down back motion, so that you can go into scissors,headstomp, or devils reverse

devils reverse, you should use this to "psyche" out your oppenent, do the down up P, then immediately press P again and go back farther away fromyour opponent, or if you see them go for anti air, go for the hit, usualy can knock it

headstomp has HUGE priority, if you're able to knock somebody down, almost 99% of the time, time it and go straight into a headstomp for tick damage, andjust land far away from your opponent, OR if you're tricky with it, after the headstomp, hold "forward" so that bison seems to be jumping overthe player, but immediately hold back and hit them with the P after the headstomp. this usually confuses the opponent and you can go into a c. mk, scissor

light scissor is your best friend, and is safe to use in almost all occasions, a blocked sweep can usually be countered with a light scissor, and if you missand they block, you're usually too far to get hit with a sweep

your only REAL anti air is the EX headstomp, which also does ridiculous amounts of damage. Bisons EX moves > super, but you can link the super from thescissor, so weigh your options

ultra is only combo-able through two methods to me, from a forward j. mpx2, or from the focus.

hope that hels real quick, abuse your headstomp, use some devils reverse to psyche out people, and use light scissors x c. mk, c. mpx2, or c.lpx2 to pressure.j. mk is also your best air attack

practice cross over j. mk, c. mk into lk scissors, that's the bread and butter combo for bison...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

yeah that's me.. why you leave for, i was just getting started.. lag was killin me but your bison isnt that great.. ive fought better ones
why did i leave? cuz i was irratated with you 2nd picking, especially since you still obviously were still getting beat by my bison. and i figured since you didn't have a headset, we'd just play first to 5...so i had 5...you had 1...i left after that,
all good but i got something for your headstomp next time

it was the end of the night for me so i was just having fun

I'll be on tonight. 8 or so pst. GAMERTAG FOR LIVE. djaward

Question. I havent played any niketalkers. And I want to. How do you do it? I usually go to arcade mode. By the time im ready to start a match A NEW CHALLENGERCOMES IN. Do I have to create a room?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

%@%#@%@%$#@ blanka

laugh.gif

still patiently waiting for my stick to come in the mail ...

yo dav0 how much did you pay btw? you can pm me the price if you want.. I'm getting impatient waiting for the TE to come back into stock

%@%#@%@%$#@ blanka

laugh.gif

yo dav0 how much did you pay btw? you can pm me the price if you want.. I'm getting impatient waiting for the TE to come back into stock

angry is not even the word right now ... i obviously need some time away from street fighter ... the TE stick came via UPS ... i call ups they're like yehu can pick it after 8, go to ups to get it...they're like its on the trailer out for delivery for tomorrow w/ about 3000 other packages
indifferent.gif
... you can talkto our supervisor ... supervisor doesn't answer ... they have me wait there for 30 min ... then i start to act up as i was calm ... and they go yeh oursupervisor isn't there ... so i say when were yall going to $@#$!$ tell me ... the guy tries to apologize ... i storm out ... and now i've
frown.gif
wasted 2hrs of my day that i really didn't have to spare ...
cliffnotes
ups told me i could pick up my TE stick
they then tell me somehow its out for delivery
i act up to no avail and am now home w/ no TE stick
and yes i'm deeply hurt ... its is that serious apparently ...

%@%#@%@%$#@ blanka

laugh.gif

angry is not even the word right now ... i obviously need some time away from street fighter ... the TE stick came via UPS ... i call ups they're like yeh u can pick it after 8, go to ups to get it...they're like its on the trailer out for delivery for tomorrow w/ about 3000 other packages
indifferent.gif
... you can talk to our supervisor ... supervisor doesn't answer ... they have me wait there for 30 min ... then i start to act up as i was calm ... and they go yeh our supervisor isn't there ... so i say when were yall going to $@#$!$ tell me ... the guy tries to apologize ... i storm out ... and now i've
frown.gif
wasted 2 hrs of my day that i really didn't have to spare ...
cliffnotes
ups told me i could pick up my TE stick
they then tell me somehow its out for delivery
i act up to no avail and am now home w/ no TE stick
and yes i'm deeply hurt ... its is that serious apparently ...

haha%20%28op-for.com%29.jpg

PushTon, I got you tomorrow. My internet connection dropped and i JUST got back my connection.

You gotta admit tho, I was kickin your %*# with Sagat lol

i dont think any game pisses me off more than SFIV. this game is mos def. gonna reduce 5 years off my life.

on the other hand i need a stick, the pad just aint cutting it.. my noobish abel isn't going anywhere against good players. opponents can jump around likefools and theres nothin abel can do to stop it, and once someone rushes u down, ure pretty much toast.

have yall asked gamestop,b est buy or EB about the TE stick shipments??? i asked the MFers in seattle and none of them had a damn clue.

HAHAHAHAHAH someone on SRK apparently found the scrubby $@% noobish tourney hosted by scrubby $@% boost and it reached 15 pages.

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=181086
The gaming IQ of whoever's running that tournament, as well as the players in it, is lower than what is able to be comprehended or discussed in this forum.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

original rules of the tourney.... hence why its not finished and no one wants to play
There will be NO cheesing allowed! I mean this and this will be strictly enforced. Shotos infinite fireballs, E. Honda sumo splash, El Fuerte Body Slam etc. If I find out (and people it's up to you to report it to me) you will be immediately disqualified. Throws are perfectly fine and NO, you can not use turbo controllers. If you guys have anything else you want me to add to this list, let me know before we kick off this tournament.

^^
laugh.gif
yeah i saw that awhile ago and was going to post it here, but decided not to. i figured it wasn't worth the trouble it would stir up over here. buthey, this thread is a warzone now so that link is fair game
laugh.gif

i tried to defend my fellow NT brethren but it was hard not to join in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

i dont think any game pisses me off more than SFIV. this game is mos def. gonna reduce 5 years off my life.

on the other hand i need a stick, the pad just aint cutting it.. my noobish abel isn't going anywhere against good players. opponents can jump around like fools and theres nothin abel can do to stop it, and once someone rushes u down, ure pretty much toast.

have yall asked gamestop,b est buy or EB about the TE stick shipments??? i asked the MFers in seattle and none of them had a damn clue.
co-sign
i called my gamestop and they said they'd NEVER have the tourney sticks in again. i started lo laug at first then i realized he was for real hung up onhim.

oh yeah ning you were the OP of that post don't lie.
you out to get boost.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

PushTon, I got you tomorrow. My internet connection dropped and i JUST got back my connection.

You gotta admit tho, I was kickin your %*# with Sagat lol

I was having a bad day lost almost a stack in bp. =/ Next time it won't be so sweet though. Lulz.

Back
Top Bottom