STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by killaotaku

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

From the 240 man tourney in ATL called Final Round. One of the highlights of the day. Freakin hilarious lol:

http://www.youtube.com/v/wMHc32ygldk&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/wMHc32ygldk&hl=en&fs=1 http://www.youtube.com/v/wMHc32ygldk&hl=en&fs=1

Edit: Peep the asian kid spazzin out at 3:33
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
no way that would have hit, sagat was already on the ground and ultras takes at least 1 second to cast

god dam I never seen so many cornballs in my life

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

People online hella abuse Ken. You know they suck
roll.gif
yep, i don't know how many times i've taken my time choosing my character and they scroll around, only to jump to ken when i finallychoose.
laugh.gif

and that vid, wow, a room full of goofballs.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

yo i hate that, i go straight to my dude when i fight. other people just lolligag like i dont know they going to pick ken
smh.gif
smh.gif
the same thing happens to me. Im like why waste all this time going around the whole damn character select screen when u know that u are gonnapick Ken
smh.gif

yo i hate that, i go straight to my dude when i fight. other people just lolligag like i dont know they going to pick ken
smh.gif
smh.gif
yeah, it's annoying. dudes pick ken 7 out of 10 matches i play.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

RHYTHMentality... I don't know any Sebastian that works at Mad Catz, sorry.

How long has he been there?
Almost 2 years, I think?

Last we heard from him was in '07. He was in attendance @ the launch party, but had no chance to chat with the guy.

You honestly can't miss him. Product manager, tall, skinny, thick beard.

If he's not around, then we guess he couldn't hang.

If you'll be attending E3 this year, say whattup and stop by booth #5300. Ask for RHYTHM.

laugh.gif
@ the people in the video.. They seriously act as if it was a heavyweight boxing championship fight... Plus 20%.

so in the vid sagat thought he won, but he missed and viper got him? thats what im seeing.

edit: yo them dudes are lame LOL

NO. C viper dude did an ULTRA and missed.. He thought he got em. So they all started to cheer, only to find out that sagat did his ultra and won. He got up alittle too early. I blame it on the white guy (Im guessing his friend). Hes the one who started to cheer and jump around. Watch the tv closely. You can see hemisses and then sagat does his ultra.

^ this dude is an idiot. If you watch CLOSELY. You can see that c viper misses ultra, sagat goes for ultra afterwards, completely whiffs. While sagat is doinghis ultra, the player playing him stands up in victory, the loser stands up also but sits back down to finish the fight, the sagat player realizes that c viperhas beaten him after whiffing the ultra. The crowd goes CRAZIER than 12 year old jonas brothers fans

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i should be getting my new dual shock tomorrow

time to play for real again lol

i dont need a tourney stick to bust ya up
tongue.gif
Come on 360 n talk that mess
wink.gif
your zangie/abel getting better? when you wanna take on my bison lmk, you know i'm always online late

You mean El Fuerte? ehhh workin on em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

^ this dude is an idiot. If you watch CLOSELY. You can see that c viper misses ultra, sagat goes for ultra afterwards, completely whiffs. While sagat is doing his ultra, the player playing him stands up in victory, the loser stands up also but sits back down to finish the fight, the sagat player realizes that c viper has beaten him after whiffing the ultra. The crowd goes CRAZIER than 12 year old jonas brothers fans

This man is correct, the arrogant Sagat player thought it was cool to finish with a Ultra when he should have thrown and then he lost

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

^ this dude is an idiot. If you watch CLOSELY. You can see that c viper misses ultra, sagat goes for ultra afterwards, completely whiffs. While sagat is doing his ultra, the player playing him stands up in victory, the loser stands up also but sits back down to finish the fight, the sagat player realizes that c viper has beaten him after whiffing the ultra. The crowd goes CRAZIER than 12 year old jonas brothers fans

This man is correct, the arrogant Sagat player thought it was cool to finish with a Ultra when he should have thrown and then he lost
i get it now.
smh.gif
disgracing Sagat like that.

No need for name calling kid. Thats what I saw. Im at work so I cant listen to the thing clearly. DAMM LITTLE KIDS THINK THEY THUGS OVER THE NET..

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

i get it now.
smh.gif
disgracing Sagat like that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!! why did i send someone a message like that but i said u disgraced ken after i spazzed on him
laugh.gif
I love sending hate messages man its so funny.

Originally Posted by djaward

No need for name calling kid. Thats what I saw. Im at work so I cant listen to the thing clearly. DAMM LITTLE KIDS THINK THEY THUGS OVER THE NET..
my bad I apologize... I feel kinda bad about it now. I'm not a lil kid btw.
indifferent.gif

oh yeah... LOL at that asian kid tweeking out!

Originally Posted by djaward

my bad I apologize... I feel kinda bad about it now. I'm not a lil kid btw.
indifferent.gif
You've just proven that you're not a little kids. I appreciate the apology. Sorry for calling you a kid.

What yall records and BP looking like?
2757 BP
1219 Fights
719 Wins
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Win Rate 58.42%
Longest Streak 31
glasses.gif
Pretty nice Dom
pimp.gif