Stern To Announce Expansion Plans in EUROPE Saturday

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
what american player would want to go live in europe?! i would stop trying and hope they traded as soon as possible. i would be so pissed off if i got traded to europe. its a whole different continent, language, everything.

There are PLENTY of "american" players who would love to ball in Europe. Many college athletes who don't make it pro in the NBA can make a great living overseas...

last resort

There are PLENTY of "american" players who would love to ball in Europe. Many college athletes who don't make it pro in the NBA can make a great living overseas...
again i repeat...

last resort

as a last resort? Tell that to Phil Misserre (SJU heads know bout this guy), who got a pro contract to ball overseas....a lot of times, these dudes takethe overseas offers due to NOTHING being on the table here in the states....

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

NBA players would be DUMB to resist this. The successful expansion of the NBA would most certainly increase all of their salaries.

BS.

playing in europe is reserved for those who cant make it in the nba. stern is just trying to capitalize off that and could care less about the players personalhealth and being...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by TheAndrea3000

NBA players would be DUMB to resist this. The successful expansion of the NBA would most certainly increase all of their salaries.

BS.

playing in Europe is reserved for those who cant make it in the nba. stern is just trying to capitalize off that and could care less about the players personal health and being...

THINK.
The salary cap is determined by the economic health of the league, if the Europe plan is successful the league would make ridiculous amounts ofcash thus increasing the salary cap which increases the amount players can earn.

This is dumb.

So if my team is playing let's say, the England Silly Nannys... Game time is 7pm on a weekday there, that means I have to watch the game at 11:30 a.m. on awork day!!

No chance. This is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom