Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

EAT EAT EAT

plenty of info on foods in here, id def go for a mass building routine also. you already worked out before like that or you just startin out? im askin becauseyou said "so im ready to hit the gym"

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

NT anyone have a good workout for me

Im about 6 1 155 looking to gain about 20-30 lbs
If you wanna gain 20-30 lbs of muscle, you gotta be really dedicate and maybe in 1.5-2 years you will get that. Depending on that person, you cangain .5-2.5 lbs of muscle a month. I think most just aim at 1lb a month.

I finished reading Tony Gonzalez's book and joint was pretty decent. This had me chuckling a bit.

"How do you know if you're drinking enough water through out the day? Your urine should look like lemonade, not apple juice".

yea Lurk I hit the gym before but I wasnt too serious about it. I had major strength gains but very minimal mass gains

Thanks wj4 I'll keep that in mind

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

How you 6''1 walkin around in a M beater... I'm 5 10 163 and M is wayyy to tight

we have different bodyfat %...........................?

my waist is not big, i dunno.........lol M is the size of all my beaters L beaters doesnt fit like how a beater/undershirt should at all. ill take pics ifneeded but prob not
laugh.gif

grey/white/black hanes beaters is pretty much only brand i wear. they run big? what brand you wear

I always wondered why they made clothes so big and sizes that are so uncommon. I mean how many ordinary people that aren't obese, actually wear XL'sand Larges? European fits are how they should be.

Hrithik Roshan is one of the only built Bollywood actors. Only other guy I can think of is John Abraham. Dude is in great shape and has a 28" waist. Sayshis weight is 74 kg.
hrithik-roshan.jpg

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Put this into perspective..........what size do you dudes wear in wife beaters? im a M(edium) an that fits me just how a beater should. L is baggy on me.

i usually wear hanes beaters

yeah i wear m also actually

never tried large, medium has fit me since i was way skinnier and they still do

but i look crazy big in them, black wife beater i look like a beast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nealraj006

I always wondered why they made clothes so big and sizes that are so uncommon. I mean how many ordinary people that aren't obese, actually wear XL's and Larges? European fits are how they should be.
Euro sizing is for super skinny dudes though, man. The arms are super small. You're not going to be able to do any movement if you have somemuscles in the arms.
laugh.gif

Came home from the club and ate 2 slices of pizza, 2 junior chickens, a granola bar, gatoride and a micalinas, I feel 10 pounds heavier

How you 6''1 walkin around in a M beater... I'm 5 10 163 and M is wayyy to tight

my waist is not big, i dunno.........lol M is the size of all my beaters L beaters doesnt fit like how a beater/undershirt should at all. ill take pics if needed but prob not
laugh.gif

grey/white/black hanes beaters is pretty much only brand i wear. they run big? what brand you wear
I wear Hanes 2 but i know what u mean ..mines aren't that tight...But I can't go around wearin M beaters..I live in The Bahamas that kindof thing gets mistaken for Batty aka Gay

Originally Posted by wj4

I always wondered why they made clothes so big and sizes that are so uncommon. I mean how many ordinary people that aren't obese, actually wear XL's and Larges? European fits are how they should be.
Euro sizing is for super skinny dudes though, man. The arms are super small. You're not going to be able to do any movement if you have some muscles in the arms.
laugh.gif
More like Europeans fits atleast. All the shirts I find in smalls are way too wide for me. If only America would change their eating habits...

Originally Posted by wj4

Euro sizing is for super skinny dudes though, man. The arms are super small. You're not going to be able to do any movement if you have some muscles in the arms.
laugh.gif
More like Europeans fits atleast. All the shirts I find in smalls are way too wide for me. If only America would change their eating habits...
I know what you mean, man. I get slim fit in shirts from Banana Republic and J. Crew and I get the sides taken in so they fit me nicely allaround. A slim fit shirt in Euro small fits me good around the body, but I can't even raise my hand.
laugh.gif

Put this into perspective..........what size do you dudes wear in wife beaters? im a M(edium) an that fits me just how a beater should. L is baggy on me.

i usually wear hanes beaters
What in the world...

Size L looks like it was spraypainted on me.

XL perfect for me.

I wear Proclub beaters tho so who knows...

I've tried on Banana Republic tee's and I've liked a few of them too, but they were just too wide for me. I can't see myself getting t-shirtstailored, so I don't even bother.

Anybody do 1 leg squats? I've tried, but my balance is off. I know that if I get myself lowered, I can't get back up.
laugh.gif

I've tried on Banana Republic tee's and I've liked a few of them too, but they were just too wide for me. I can't see myself getting t-shirts tailored, so I don't even bother.

Anybody do 1 leg squats? I've tried, but my balance is off. I know that if I get myself lowered, I can't get back up.
laugh.gif
Oh nah I was talking about button up shirts.

With t shirts and polos, I wear them off the rack too. BR slim fit in a small does good enough of a job.

1 leg squat? Dang, that sounds intense just because of the balancing needed. Also I'm thinking injury rate is pretty high here too since all thatpressure is only on one unbalanced leg.

That's where core strength comes into play. I can't speak for injury rate, but I'd think that most people that do 1 leg squats probably know theproper form before starting. People say it's the ultimate leg exercise and rightfully so, I think. Most people can't even do one unweighted one.

I need to work on handstand push-ups though.

http://www.weighttrainersunited.com/getinshape.html

akody that would be a good weight, when im real lean, i dunno what you consider OD brolic. but im around 189 to low 90s. ive been at a good 8-9% bodyfat at that range im only an inch shorter than you

Word? I dont even know wanna know what by body fat % is right now
laugh.gif
. Soim assuming the only way to lower the BF% would be the dieting + cardio?

Ive given up on measuring bodyfat lol, I just look in the mirror and compare myself to other pics etc

i use the mirror too its the best but i have a good gauge when guessin bf%

right now id put money on it that im 11-12%

edit: i just realized this fitness get in shape thing is a huge cycle, bulk, cut, bulk, cut, bulk, cut

im not tired of it though.

but i look crazy big in them, black wife beater i look like a beast
pimp.gif

no doubt..........pause

black beaters are sexy
laugh.gif

for real chicks dig em

Yeah man I wear black wife beaters when I wash the cars. I see these cougars looking at me and undressing me with their eyes....thinking damn that's oneswolled dude.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I wear a medium in Jockey and some fit tight and nice, and others fit loose. I have no idea why.

my waist is not big, i dunno.........lol M is the size of all my beaters L beaters doesnt fit like how a beater/undershirt should at all. ill take pics if needed but prob not
laugh.gif

I wear Hanes 2 but i know what u mean ..mines aren't that tight...But I can't go around wearin M beaters..I live in The Bahamas that kind of thing gets mistaken for Batty aka Gay

ooo yea true

btw Bahamas is where i first seen a nude woman in person......i was on family vay cay. she was on the beach tannin, i was staring my mom yanked my hand anwalked faster ill never forget.

Back
Top Bottom