Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by Rompe Toto

Alrite guys how the hell do I get the bottom part tightened up? Its drivin me crazy. Diet is on point and I believe the work out is too.

r05reu.jpg

I'M TRYING TO GET LIKE THIS IN SIX MONTHS I'M 6'1 210 I GOT NO PROBLEM WORKING OUT AS IN PUSH UP'S ETC BUT I RATHER DO BOXING R SOMETHING TOTHAT DEGREE THAT SIGN UP FOR A GYM SO ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by Rompe Toto

Alrite guys how the hell do I get the bottom part tightened up? Its drivin me crazy. Diet is on point and I believe the work out is too.

r05reu.jpg

I'M TRYING TO GET LIKE THIS IN SIX MONTHS I'M 6'1 210 I GOT NO PROBLEM WORKING OUT AS IN PUSH UP'S ETC BUT I RATHER DO BOXING R SOMETHING TO THAT DEGREE THAT SIGN UP FOR A GYM SO ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED
1. Take off the caps lock and write in sentences.
2. You're not going to get there in 6 months.
3. Working out does not equate to push ups.
4. You need to lift weight to get to that state.
5. Boxing will primary be strength training/cardio.

Alright my fault for the caps
I was thinking if I did some boxing and eat good I can be there by June if possible
I know how to watch what I eat I can gain weight and lose weight as I please
So what would u recommend for someone thats just starting out that wants his results

Like I said, boxing will only serve as strength training and cardio. This is coming from a guy who did Muay Thai to get rid of 50 lbs in around 6 months.

You need to be disciplined and patience, that's key. There's no magical bullet that will make you brolic over night. You're not going to gainmuscles unless you stimulate them, meaning you need to put them to work.

I'm not sure what your physical condition is now, you can be fit, or fat by the stats you listed.

My recommendation is to join a gym so you have access to proper equipments. If time and money permit, you can join 2 gyms...a traditional one and a boxing gym.

You can lose or gain weight as you please, but I'm sure you don't really know what you're doing. The key is to eat healthy. I can go out and eatfast food for the next week and gain 3-4 lbs. But is that gain really muscles? Nope. I can starve myself to lose 3-4 lbs. But is that fat? Sure, along withmuscles being lost too.

Ran 3 miles last night.. Probably the most I've ran since it was mandatory in high school football.. I could've gone longer but it was way too dark ona skinny asss sidewalk with bushes and other shht.

I've been doing the elliptical for the past 3 months 45-60mins so maybe that built up my endurance, because I use to not be able to finish a mile withoutstopping..

It felt f'n amazing!! So i'll be doing it everyday or 4-6x a week. Out of shape people don't know what they're missing.
laugh.gif

Yea thats what I planned on doing going to the gleasons gym and signing up for bally's by next month
As of late I been having a lot of extra time since i'm not working so I figured i'll put it to use
And yea i'm fat in my own opinion and thanks for taking the time to answer my questions

If you think you're overweight, go slowly into the training. I would just start off easy...3 times a week at the gym. Get on the bicycle or elip machine.Or walk/jog on the treadmill. Start doing light lifting, and work on your diet. Diet is the absolute key. And keep track of your record to keep yourselfmotivated.

Ight good looks not so much over weight just out of shape but i'm gonna start this soon.Yea I actually read threw all these pages
and got an idea of what i'm gonna eat during this process.As far as lifting what did u start off with

I'd plan my lifting routine base on how many times and how long you plan on staying at the gym a week. You want to work out all parts of your body..bi,tri, chest, shoulders, back, abs, legs, and the butt.

are dietary supplements really safe? do people really see results using them?

dietary supplements like Lipo 6, Slim Quick, and Quick Trim.

Ight see the thing is with the boxing and gym how to rotate the two to make it effective but the gym at least
4 times a week

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I wouldn't take any of that stuff. Look at what happened with hydroxy cut.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Ight see the thing is with the boxing and gym how to rotate the two to make it effective but the gym at least
4 times a week
It's doable. My friend is going to a regular gym, and 2 other gyms...Muay Thai and BJJ. Of course the time and money aren't reallyfactors. The important part is to work around the boxing classes. You just need to be dedicated because most won't last with a rigorous schedule likethat.

I love that football season is back because to me it's a motivating factor seeing all these freak athletes. In the off-season I keep my motivation throughMMA and boxing

Originally Posted by Emoney246

The best dietary supplement short of clen is an EC stack.

Cheap, effective, relatively safe.

Can anyone tell me how bad this is for you? My sis bought some of these and they taste really good.

[table][tr][td]Serving Size: 1 Cone[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Calories[/td] [td]150[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Calories from Fat[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Fat[/td] [td]3g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Fat Percentage[/td] [td]5%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturated Fat[/td] [td]2g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Saturated Fat Percentage[/td] [td]10%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cholesterol[/td] [td]4mg[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cholesterol Percentage[/td] [td]1%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sodium[/td] [td]85mg[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sodium Percentage[/td] [td]4%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Carbohydrates[/td] [td]29g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Carbohydrates Percentage[/td] [td]10%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sugars[/td] [td]19g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sugar Alcohols[/td] [td]0g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Protein[/td] [td]4g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Calcium[/td] [td]8%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dietary Fiber[/td] [td]3g[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vitamin A[/td] [td]6%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vitamin C[/td] [td]0%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Iron[/td] [td]0%[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Trans Fat[/td] [td]0mg[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ingredients:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]skim milk, cone [wheat flour, sugar, palm oil, soy lecithin, salt], sugar, corn syrup, cone coating [sugar, coconut oil, salatrim, cocoa, soy lecithin, vanillin-artificial flavor], caramel topping [corn syrup, sugar, water, condensed skim milk, cornstarch, natural and artificial flavor (contains soy), carrageenan, soy lecithin, caramel color]

water, polydextrose, cream, whey protein, fructan (dietary fiber), stabilizer [microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, mono and diglycerides, locust bean gum, calcium sulfate, polysorbate 80, carrageenan], natural flavor, citric acid, vitamin A palmitate[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dietary Fiber, Fat-Free, Kosher[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Please be sure to check the actual product label since the information contained here may have changed.[/td] [/tr][/table]

I will probably take my 1 week vaca from working out this week. I'm definitely gonna keep up with the HIIT, feeling + results are amazing.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

I love that football season is back because to me it's a motivating factor seeing all these freak athletes. In the off-season I keep my motivation through MMA and boxing
When I'm bored, I just look at NBA training vids on YouTube and that gets me super amped. I wanna go to the gym already (just watched some ofthose vids moments ago).
laugh.gif

Anyone want to recommend me a pair of training shoes?
I'm rocking new balences but these have had it.

StaXX wrote:
Anyone want to recommend me a pair of training shoes?
I'm rocking new balences but these have had it.

What are your activities?

Personally...for running I would stick with New Balance, Asics, Brooks.

For any other activities, I've heard great things about Nike Free and Lunar. After my Zoom Kobe's wear down, I will pick up a pair for plyometrics.

D staxx i rock with Asics cuz I usually run a bit so i double them as some gym sneakers. go to the asics website and see what shoe in their line is good foryour foot type.

can anyone recommend me a snack bar for a snack on the go. What i'm looking for is not really a meal replacement or energy bar but something that i cansnack on that has good nutrition, maybe organic or contains greens/antioxidants, higher protein that fat, no or little cholesterol. Something like that, shootme some suggestions. Appreciated.

Ruth's sells some good bars from what I've heard. I don't know whether they're good or not, but they're a quality company.

Almonds, Pistachios, Walnuts, etc. >>>>>>>> any bar
Stick with nuts...... .................. no mo, of course.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom