Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

yeah man nfl players have some freakish builds/athleticism..........adrian peterson >> bber's build all day imo

i want to try this out but i havent really done heavy oly lifts before

i just wanna be a beast 12 months from now

smh fire alarm in my building went off so im up at 4 even tho i was staying in tonight and not drinking or anything

lol @ 4am

its 7am over in here east coast

I BEEN UP SINCE 4am
laugh.gif

iight time for a power nap

the hell are you awake for man?
laugh.gif

saw this on bb.com when i was researching certain other things....

fairly impressive

motivational for sure at least for me

i swear youre always up late over there too

cycle off that caffeine joe
laugh.gif

no really my sleep been silly as of late im fixin it asap

edit: lol capecodnutrition

i shop from them too, over in hyannis MA

http://www.capecodnutrition.com/shop.htm fast shipping to me

i like cheapvitamins, prosource and this place

i gotta stop ordering from bb.com.....prices kinda suck

wheycheap.com is pretty tight though never actually bought from it but i heard they had intrabolic on it a couple times and some other good stuff every now andthen.

dude i took 400 mg caffeine preworkout today......i gotta chill out on that

Interesting fact. When you hard boil an egg, you denature the protein. That's why they harden and bind together. High temperature cooking isn't goodfor proteins. This human biology course has me thinking so much
laugh.gif
Great info. A lot of information that I've heard, now makes sense.

Anyone use the ab roller? I hear from several BB members that it's suppose to be the truth.

^Just watched the vid. Dang at 3% body fat..how do you get it down so low? I thought that the lowest you can be is around 5% body fat, which is essential fats.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

good info

one of my make a wishes would be to train with a NFL team of choice in the off season

adrian peterson is the same height as me not to menton very close in age

not even funny how much he is outweighin me.......of course he is a pro athlete so its his job but still.

i like the athlete look i never wanna be a block, gotta always have that speed. reminds me of that old michael jai white training video i think later in life ill study some kind of martial arts

wow im seriously just late night talking to myself, i woke up an im wide awake
laugh.gif

adrian-peterson-02_.jpg

that kind of routine is fun in a team setting type facility with coaches an all. the good ol days, wish i knew what i knew now back in HS
tired.gif

(pause)....i want a body like that..(pause)

Originally Posted by wj4

^Just watched the vid. Dang at 3% body fat..how do you get it down so low? I thought that the lowest you can be is around 5% body fat, which is essential fats.
Steroids, diet, diuretics, and a lot of hard work.....but its only for contest.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Al Audi

good info

one of my make a wishes would be to train with a NFL team of choice in the off season

adrian peterson is the same height as me not to menton very close in age

not even funny how much he is outweighin me.......of course he is a pro athlete so its his job but still.

i like the athlete look i never wanna be a block, gotta always have that speed. reminds me of that old michael jai white training video i think later in life ill study some kind of martial arts

wow im seriously just late night talking to myself, i woke up an im wide awake
laugh.gif

adrian-peterson-02_.jpg

that kind of routine is fun in a team setting type facility with coaches an all. the good ol days, wish i knew what i knew now back in HS
tired.gif

(pause)....i want a body like that..(pause)

I'm sure a lot of people do. That ##*! takes a lot of work though. Like dude said earlier, in a a team setting those types of workouts are fun. Whenyou're alone it's just pure dedication and all those workouts the football players do take up a lot of time. They get paid to be the brolic. Some of usdon't have all that time to dedicate to that sort of thing.

Originally Posted by wj4

2-4% is necessary for men. So 3% is dangerously low. I'd be happy at 8%

Originally Posted by wj4

Anyone use the ab roller? I hear from several BB members that it's suppose to be the truth.
It's a different type of core exercise. It strengthens the entire core, not just a specific target. It works your arms, shoulders and core.Great inexpensive add to your routine. You can get one for $10 or under.

one thing that stood out to me about a lot of college fball workouts is that they only do sldl, not regular dl's. i don't see why? to isolate the backand hams and save the glutes and quads for the oly lifts and squats maybe?

i need a team fitness sig again

for the sig, all you gotta do is copy paste lol

those big 10/sec schools get down. i wonder what Cal's regimen looks like. i'll copy that stuff

im bout to hit el gymo

hit the deads maybe? my quads are hella sore still tho so i might go lighter, 4 plates for higher reps or maybe start some oly lifts and skip back dayaltogether
pimp.gif

I decided not to work out today because my calves are still sore after thursday. I'm gonna have to make up for it on wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom