STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How do you guys deal with the heat and lifting? I’m a princess I can’t deal with these 90 degree warehouses that got me making sweat angels while I’m warming up

i prefer it. Some gyms be too cold, get you a Stanley with some ice water in it and nut up my friends. Increased thermogenesis is a few extra kcals burned in a session

Just got diagnosed with tennis elbow.
Was on a groove lifting 4 times a week, maintaining and gaining strength.
Doc said at my age,45, it’ll happen and said to scale back for a month.
Compression elbow sleeves help but the dull and consistent pain sucks.
Massage gun, ice, ibuprofen, lots of stretching before and after. It’s whatever.
You youngins take care of yourselves now

I have a leg hematoma that won't heal if I don't find something to protect it during training. Any ideas? Aside from rest...

It goes down, someone grabs or knee cuts it violently and it swells back up. :smh:

moved to a new apartment, deadlifted yesterday for the 1st time a couple weeks since hitting this pr and everything felt heavy 😮‍💨

been waking up w/random weird back pain that makes it hard to stand up but once i actually get to my feet it goes away as long as i don’t lay down again i try to get up again…nothing makes me feel more washed than having back pain

moved to a new apartment, deadlifted yesterday for the 1st time a couple weeks since hitting this pr and everything felt heavy 😮‍💨

been waking up w/random weird back pain that makes it hard to stand up but once i actually get to my feet it goes away as long as i don’t lay down again i try to get up again…nothing makes me feel more washed than having back pain

I had a good day yesterday in open mat. Submitting and dominating white and blue belts left and right then sprained my back badly just walking back to the bench. Don't make no damn sense :smh:

I had a good day yesterday in open mat. Submitting and dominating white and blue belts left and right then sprained my back badly just walking back to the bench. Don't make no damn sense :smh:

😂😮‍💨 nah, respectfully that’s wild…why do you think that happened tho?

what gets me, it comes out of nowhere…it’s not as tho i get any twinge during the gym session or even that it would typically happen later that day/the following morning, at 1st i thought it was related to extremes in activity/inactivity but i kinda been able to rule that out after hitting a bunch of prs and then literally catching a flight & not working out for a week with no issues; i think it must be down to how i’m orienting myself when sleeping or something because it only happens when getting up from sleep

😂😮‍💨 nah, respectfully that’s wild…why do you think that happened tho?

what gets me, it comes out of nowhere…it’s not as tho i get any twinge during the gym session or even that it would typically happen later that day/the following morning, at 1st i thought it was related to extremes in activity/inactivity but i kinda been able to rule that out after hitting a bunch of prs and then literally catching a flight & not working out for a week with no issues; i think it must be down to how i’m orienting myself when sleeping or something because it only happens when getting up from sleep

Probably just wear and tear then non-contact worsening. I tend to not feel anything mid rolls cause of adrenaline then when I get home it's feels like I tore something. I've never had it happen that immediate before. I think maybe when I got off the ground to standing I exacerbated a pre-existing injury.

On my combo gd combo gd humble blessings, no need for excess tip these next two weeks.

This will do just fine.

IMG_1352.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom