STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

still can’t figure out why his 3rd squat was thrown out? maybe it turns out differently if it counted, but homie that won looked like he could pulled another 10kg regardless

it was overturned bc supposedly he didn’t hit depth, which i think was BS.

but what you said is exactly how I feel.

that deadlift looked way too easy. even if russ hit the 3rd squat, dude could’ve easily pulled another 10kg

it was overturned bc supposedly he didn’t hit depth, which i think was BS.

but what you said is exactly how I feel.

that deadlift looked way too easy. even if russ hit the 3rd squat, dude could’ve easily pulled another 10kg

watched a recap of all the lifts…never considered there is actually strategy to it, i thought dude that skipped his 2nd lift for a yolo 3rd attempt must have planned for that but he really just was sending it; which seems like a ridiculously reckless reach…but he did get it off the floor 😮‍💨

I hear the juicing is rampant in competitions particularly NAGA/ADCC events

What do I do about this? I'm not shrinking my balls for nobody. My technique has been progressing further and faster than most according to my coach. Overtraining can only compensate for so much.

What do I do about this? I'm not shrinking my balls for nobody. My technique has been progressing further and faster than most according to my coach. Overtraining can only compensate for so much.
I'm not sure, but sauced up guys a prone to loosing their cool via da rage....so tactically if you can irritate them somehow the rage can overtake them and cause them to make lapses in judgment and mistakes with steps/technique.

I see guys do this alot with hard NECK GRABS/SLAPS.

I mean I wouldn't base my whole game plan on this but its an option

But I don't know ****, I never competed....so take that with a grain of salt.

I mean, there ate lots of grey area things that aren't steroids but I don't know what the rules are in your sport. At the very least, I am sure tons of guys are on exogenous testosterone

Did you compete in the masters or the regular division?

Did you compete in the masters or the regular division?

I just did masters. Word on the street is it's getting possibly tougher than the regular division because of all the roids. I beat up young guys light work....these grown men on TRT and who knows what else ain't it. Ill do a double division next just to see. My training partner in his 30s who completed before me said the same thing, these dudes felt unnaturally strong.

On that note, lift day tomorrow.

Boy he better show up this year or he's done.

As someone who's done both, stripping away nuance, running as fast as you can is a bit more straightforward than being a skilled basketball player. Not going to be close to either though.

Boy he better show up this year or he's done.

As someone who's done both, stripping away nuance, running as fast as you can is a bit more straightforward than being a skilled basketball player. Not going to be close to either though.

yea there is less nuance to running fast but i’d definitely take the odds that there are way more skilled hoopers than sub 10 sec sprinters…it’s hard to say because arguably lebron athletically, genetically, & physically is the rarer human, but i think noah lyles is likely making a correct assessment in his comparison unfortunately for him folk barely care about the world’s fastest man title and that’s really only over a span of a few weeks in summer every four years

Back
Top Bottom