STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I was squatting 130 a month ago just did 170. Hoping I can get to 200 in a linear progression, have to focus more on my nutrition

that’s awesome man, 40lbs is a big jump. keep up the good work!

Like previously stated,

If the kid has a good coach he can lift.

My daughter is in gymnastics and can bust back flips like nobody’s business. She didn’t learn by me recording her and telling her to flip off the bed... she goes to her gymnastics gym and learns from people who know what they are doing.

Me too. I’d be way cooler.

One of her instructors is like a 60 year old dude. He can just casually do a backflip any time. :lol: dude is a beast.

So what's the word on probiotics? Do they work or naw?

My physician assistant told me to eat some yogurt and keep it pushin.

I was at Walmart and thought about getting some probiotics gummies but I passed.

So what's the word on probiotics? Do they work or naw?

My physician assistant told me to eat some yogurt and keep it pushin.

I was at Walmart and thought about getting some probiotics gummies but I passed.

I mean it’s probably like any market. You can buy some snake oil. Like gnc selling testosterone boosting bs.

I keep some dannon oikos on deck for snacks. Like 15 protein, no sugar and probiotics. They are like 3.99 for a four pack. Like your doctor said, I def wouldn’t spend Porsche money on probiotics.

Here's a video...

Not actually sure this link works.

Anyways, PR on deadlifts today at 435 Lbs. Felt good, closer and closer to my goals.

Last edited:
heavy push day. no PRs or nothing. just felt good.

I had light accessory day. Also felt good.

Not going too heavy this week, i was dying at work today holding in the clutch for my truck on and off for two hours. My lower back and leg cramped up bad.

of course you can mix training styles, you just gotta be smart about it.

i do a mix of Oly lifting, powerlifting and crossfit. people want to act like there’s only one way to train. mix up different styles and have fun training. you just gotta be smart and not over train

Sunday funday

Dl all sets at 405

4x5
1x7 (last set) was supposed to be a 5x5 but I wanted to let my trainer know I’m not beta.

Overhead kettle bell walk 20kg like 500ft per arm.

Banded pull-ups with tiny band 4 sets to fail

Peck deck 4x12x12 12 reps standing 12 reps sitting

of course you can mix training styles, you just gotta be smart about it.

i do a mix of Oly lifting, powerlifting and crossfit. people want to act like there’s only one way to train. mix up different styles and have fun training. you just gotta be smart and not over train

This..

Had to ditch the Bi's x Tri's routine after my first deployment, and jumped straight on the functional wave.

Does anyone have any good squats and deadlifts videos to watch. Trying to learn the proper form especially for squats

Squat erryday update:

Squat had fell off since last year when I started focusing more on DL and other lifts.

Started on 6 Aug. Been squatting at least 5x a week since then.

Parallel squat 1RM went from 390 to 500.

Will update after this week with final progress.

I finally did squats with no shoes.
My first time hitting 315 since my back injury last year. Im finally hitting parallel again.
I put my shoes back on to squat again felt different felt my shin hurt knee buckle more.

Recently bought a pair of 45lb plates and the hole for the barbell sleeve is around 1/4" larger. So Everytime I deadlifted, there was a crazy amount t of slack I had to pull before the actual weight. Has anyone ever dealt with this? Can I came in a piece of heavy duty rubber to close that gap between the sleeve and plate?

Bought from Craigslist so not sure about a return. I could probably resell them on CL.

Some of the weights on base are like this from years of wear and tear and folks dropping the bar to high..I think it depends on if your willing to deal with it.

Some of the weights on base are like this from years of wear and tear and folks dropping the bar to high..I think it depends on if your willing to deal with it.

I think I may just jam a piece of rubber flooring to make it stable each time...the gap only affects me during deadlifts from what I can foresee. We'll see if I'll be able to deal with that lol, I know in the back of my mind it may drive me nuts in the future.

Back
Top Bottom