STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Eh, we have something internal called "LT Bucks" that I get some for to use on supplements, Life Time gear, etc. Nothing flashy haha.
damb i wanted part of the bag. but lifetime fitness is def dope in my area. i got w my homies sometimes.

man its hard recording in a public gym, esp when youre by yourself lol.

idk how these fitness youtubers do it lol,

That’s why half the time I’m cut off or forget to press record. :lol:

Everyone knows everyone in my gym though so it’s no big deal to ask someone to get some footy for da gram and text it to you.

Y’all be talking to the females at y’all gym?

I’m bout to approach this white girl tomorrow. Think I’m gonna start off slow.. by the third time I’ll get her number.

She always stares at me.

What’s a good opener?

“So you come here often?”

“How much do you squat?”

“If you need a spot just come grab me.”

“Good form.....”

I’m bout to approach this white girl tomorrow. Think I’m gonna start off slow.. by the third time I’ll get her number.

She always stares at me.

What’s a good opener?

“How much do you squat?”

“Good form.....”
Personally I don’t talk to no one in the gym. Not even on some hard core fake super focused ****. Im just anti social. :lol:

Just don’t be a creep. There’s already more than enough of those at the gym.

Personally I don’t talk to no one in the gym. Not even on some hard core fake super focused ****. Im just anti social. :lol:

Just don’t be a creep. There’s already more than enough of those at the gym.

I can’t be categorized in the creep category. They want me. I just gotta be better at taking advantage of my opportunities.

My girl and I go to the gym together but do our own thing when we get there. She has way more "gym friends" than I do.

She gets hit on pretty often and she tells me the dumb **** people say to her.

"I can't even work out because you're so distracting" :stoneface: :lol:

She always stares at me.

What’s a good opener?

“How much do you squat?”

“Good form.....”
hello is uaully a fail safe way to begin a conversation

I talk to the girls at my gym but not because I’m trying to smash. I just see them all the time when I’m there.

I go with my girl half the time. We don’t lift together or nothing lame like that. We’re just in there at the same time.

Fake natty.

Seriously. How do yall feel about parents letting a 12 year old lift that heavy?

i think it totally depends on the situation. if the kid has a good coach who’s focusing on form first then he’s in good hands. if the coach or parent is pushing him just for IG, that kid is doomed

Back
Top Bottom