STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

2BDDF06F-EC01-42D2-B348-5877BB3D29F6.jpeg Uno
2DF31937-0EC4-4AD3-9F48-6CC2C8812D28.jpeg Dos

5 guys well deserved after a nice shoulder pump.

Bench 185 5x10
Incline 185 5x8
Db flat 5x15
Db incline 5x10
CGBP 3x8
Skull crushers 5x12
Tri extension 5x20

Im doing skull crushers and this bozo is on the bench press kinda infront of me to the right just a few steps away. This jabroni puts tens on the bar then comes from the back, stands on the bench unracks the bar and walks to the end of the bench. Starts doing stiff leg DL. Dummy lost his balance once and fell forward almost face planted. He gets up and is laughing im just lookin at him like my avy. Man looked like one of the cone heads. He was squatting tens wit the ***** pad

23kidd 23kidd did you go 2 burgers, no fries?

Wifey got a small fry, munched on some of hers. Tried to stay away from fries tbh even though theyre good as hell.

Salmon for dinner tonight :smile:

I noticed im eating alot of fatty proteins. Eggs red meat bacon, etc etc. Gonna try chill with it and switch it up to egg whites and Canadian/turkey bacon and whatnot

Sounds like a perfect day. Repped for watching stranger things

Would have been better if I wasn’t so tired but overall 8/10

Plus all my co worker and boss have been gone all week so I’m just running it at work and it’s hella peaceful for once lol.

I wonder if strangers things 3 will be good or suck.

Supplement testing is complete almost then back to my.personal stuff. Was cool trying new stuff just to had to leave a review in return.
IMG_20171110_162242_289.jpg

And
A pic of my personal pre workouts for the 12mths of this year
IMG_20171110_162352_534.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone here can give me lead to a meal prep program i can follow or join for a month for weight loss? thanks!

Just cut down on eating carbs and fats for a month. Add sugary stuff( soda, candy, etc) to that list as well and youll see results slowly.

Diet wise stick to lean protein like fish and chicken. Steak/ redmeat is cool but not too much. Carb wise eat up sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa.

Dont over think it and keep it simple. save ur money from buying those programs that you can make yourself.

Just cut down on eating carbs and fats for a month. Add sugary stuff( soda, candy, etc) to that list as well and youll see results slowly.

Diet wise stick to lean protein like fish and chicken. Steak/ redmeat is cool but not too much. Carb wise eat up sweet potatoes, brown rice, quinoa.

Dont over think it and keep it simple. save ur money from buying those programs that you can make yourself.

Now try cutting out meat.

Be sure to switch up your proteins. If you eat nothing but chicken breasts for 3 months you’ll get bloated.

*UPDATE* Haven't been in here in months. Only worked out once since the new job. I'm officially a weak, fat POS. I've forgotten most of my fitness knowledge and my life is in complete shambles chasing the almighty dollar. I've avoided this thread like the plague because watching other people achieving their fitness goals was sending me into a depression something serious.

Recently moved into a new place and found my old workout journal complete with BF percentage goals, daily macro counts, supplements regimen, and workouts. It sparked a fire. Im back on my grind. See y'all in here more often

*UPDATE* Haven't been in here in months. Only worked out once since the new job. I'm officially a weak, fat POS. I've forgotten most of my fitness knowledge and my life is in complete shambles chasing the almighty dollar. I've avoided this thread like the plague because watching other people achieving their fitness goals was sending me into a depression something serious.

Recently moved into a new place and found my old workout journal complete with BF percentage goals, daily macro counts, supplements regimen, and workouts. It sparked a fire. Im back on my grind. See y'all in here more often
Get back in that seat and tear s*** up :pimp:

Cali it's just like that article I posted. Real life got in the way of your fitness goals glad to see you back.
How's that job coming. Is that the one with the sexy boss?

Cali it's just like that article I posted. Real life got in the way of your fitness goals glad to see you back.
How's that job coming. Is that the one with the sexy boss?

The boss lady that walked out of the job a week after hiring me? Yeah same job haha! It's going okay. That lady quitting, then the next week the guy that got me the job quitting really put my job into a tailspin. It's the reason I've been working 70+ hours a week with a completely unpredictable schedule. Got a raise, and am getting a more stable schedule shortly so things are getting better.

What article did you post? I haven't been in here in like 200 pages :rofl:

Bench last night

225x28--- only off my PR by 2 and I'm around 30lbs lighter, I think I could have tied it honestly but my shoulder started tightening up, vid on IG.
225x15
225x15
225x15

Incline DB
100x4x8

Dips
4x10

Flys
4x15

Triceps
100 reps

Face pulls