STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I havent been following bbsm just because its much more volume than im used to, i think i will jump on it in a couple of weeks and try it out. Right now im doing a plan that somewhat mimics westside, ie 1 dynamic day, 1 heavy day. Dan doesnt really care if i do his program or not, his mentality is basically 'if it works for u then do it'.

Hey ****nut how close are you and Dan on bench? His best comp is around 520 I believe?

Ended up copping some Roshes and Flyknits this week, man I thought I had gotten over the sneaker bug 
mean.gif
I've gone from selling off dozens of pairs to flat out binge buying a bunch.  There's no shaking it, lol.
Walking/balance is a hell of a lot worse today, I'm hoping its just a "today" thing, plus tomorrow is the girlfriends birthday, this weekend we're heading out of town, so I don't want to succumb to it so soon, will take the rest of the week to see how it goes...

If things don't get better, back to the ER I go
In my prayers homie.  Keep that spirit up.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  Wasn't that focused on only a select few products?  Once you dip into the realm of anything supp wise, you run that risk for many different reasons (water being a biggie).

Short of growing your own food and eating everything straight from your own greenhouse, you can only go so far into hippie life without any negatives.
It was a big deal man. Folks were talking about Whole Food's stock dropping because of it. I can't find it. Check Natural news's website for more details.
Yes, and as I stated, typically the biggest culprit with that kind of thing is water.  Give this a read: http://www.naturalnews.com/043759_garden_of_life_raw_protein_heavy_metals.html

Being mindful of what you consume is all well and good, but it's difficult to know 100% that you are in fact eating (or even drinking) clean, which is why most people believe that eating clean is somewhat of a myth.  I personally just try and control what I can (whole foods as often as possible, limit intake of processed items, grow fruits and veggies when possible/consume organic produce, and research what I do put in my body).  No amount of awareness is 100% full proof anyway you slice it.
I think it's lame to use clips on a Smith Machine. Still haven't found the culprit who does this about once a week. Oh yeah and they don't rack their weights
That deserves a fist to the throat.

My old gym had a pull-up/dip station that was a sturdier looking version of the one in the pic below but the same size and setup. The pull-up bar was just part if the frame with no extension and the dip handles were right on the frame.

I was setting up to do weighted dips and as I'm stepping up to get into position this guy walks up on the other side and reaches for the pull-up bar, while I'm practically inside the frame! We would have literally been chest to chest, I was like "sorry man I'm about to do a set" he goes "oh, ok" and steps back. I get up, in suspended on the dip handles with like 90lbs strapped to my waist and before I could do the first rep he steps forward and reaches up again. I had to step back down I was like "What the #%*! are you doing?!" I literally had to explain to him that it would be weird for us to go at the same time. He's the type of guy, when the subway car is 99% empty he sits down right next to you cause that's the seat he likes.

Lmao wtf.. Who invented that machine.

You would hate me Jking, my squat sessions are always an hour minimum lol

The hell you do for an hour???

I have 2 squat days a week. I do back and front. Takes me 30 -40min.

I havent been following bbsm just because its much more volume than im used to, i think i will jump on it in a couple of weeks and try it out. Right now im doing a plan that somewhat mimics westside, ie 1 dynamic day, 1 heavy day. Dan doesnt really care if i do his program or not, his mentality is basically 'if it works for u then do it'.

Yeah Brandon doesn't like all the volume sometimes from what I understand.

I think you know what you're doing just fine lol

getting back into the flow of working out after a 2-3 month hiatus. ive been back on protein shakes and detox water until i get acclimated again and then ill start using preworks again. i dont ever remember be this sore before lol.

i just got the BodyMedia Armband

ive been using it for a couple of days now. really cool to be able to see how many calories im burning throughout the day

this will definitely make cutting and bulking easier

How many of you just go to the playground to get a workout in?

:lol: at dude's jorts

But I've been contemplating hitting the playground to incorporate pull-ups && related exercises into my workout.

Or maybe I should invest in that apparatus up there, or something similar. :nerd:

bruh those cloverfield camera shakes plus garbage rap music. could barely watch

post some frank medrano jawnz b

Why'd you delete your post Mr. Nurse?

How many of you just go to the playground to get a workout in?

:lol: at dude's jorts

But I've been contemplating hitting the playground to incorporate pull-ups && related exercises into my workout.

Or maybe I should invest in that apparatus up there, or something similar. :nerd:

Let me do some pull ups while you work on dips papi

Deal. Sharing is caring, b. :wow:

detox water? you don't have a liver or kidneys?

what the hell is detox water?

I think water with lemon, cucumbers, oranges && lime. Or any combination of those...that's what my momb refers to it as, but I could be completely wrong here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom