STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Im gonna need some facts instead of some pictures before I take you serious newbie.
Arnold has won more bodybuilding tittles than any one else.  FACT.  (Ill wait for you to google it 
laugh.gif
)

And do you even lift?

Arnold has won more bodybuilding tittles than any one else.  FACT.  (Ill wait for you to google it 
laugh.gif
)

And do you even lift?

Who are you?  Arnolds fan club president? Number one **** rider? Soft *****

Winning those no name titles mean nothing. The olympia is the all star game and finals rolled into one, which Ronnie has won the most. FACT.

You must be dying to post your own picture if your trying this hard....

Last edited:

Who are you?  Arnolds fan club president? Number one **** rider? Soft *****

Winning those no name titles mean nothing. The olympia is the all star game and finals rolled into one, which Ronnie has won the most. FACT.

You must be dying to post your own picture if your trying this hard....
LMAO.  Why are you rustled?  Because you look like you have been doing starting strength for 2 months?  

Who am I?  Who are you?   Ronnies fan club president?  Number one **** rider?  Soft *****

There is no need to be upset.  
laugh.gif
  You asked for facts and I provided (Mr Universe is a no name title?  okay.jpg).  At the end of the day, just a difference in opinion.   Definitely not that serious..

But in summary

>

LMAO.  Why are you rustled?  Because you look like you have been doing starting strength for 2 months?  

Who am I?  Who are you?   Ronnies fan club president?  Number one **** rider?  Soft *****

There is no need to be upset.  
laugh.gif
  You asked for facts and I provided (Mr Universe is a no name title?  okay.jpg).  At the end of the day, just a difference in opinion.   Definitely not that serious..

[quote name= url="/t/500128/stay-get-back-in-shape-vol-3-0-a-new-niketalk-a-new-thread/22290#post_18790577"]

[/quote]

I don't know or care what the argument is here but someone needs to put this on a t-shirt and sell it to me.

Ronnie Dean Coleman is the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk earth. Fact.

Dont listen to country my g.

That's unfortunate brah. You should start.

He is the most famous and top innovator but if you think his physique is anything close to Ron you are blind.

Great presentation of your opinion though
Fair enough, but Arnold was/is more successful at leveraging his bodybuilding success to the mainstream, which I think is more impressive.
Arnold became governor of arguably the greatest state in the union.

Arnies vacuum pose

vs Ronnies vacuum pose

Hahahaha

How do you guys adjust after a long lay off? I haven't had a real solid workout in close to a month now, which sucks for a number of reasons.. The 5 lbs I gained, the fact that I was hitting PR's every other week prior, etc. Do you guys have a set routine to ease yourself back in or do you just try and go HAM like you didn't skip a beat?

****** really getting bullied in the gym though? That has never happened to me before. People at my gym respect each other. If someone was to take over an equipment I was using I would tell them. But it's nothing to fight over. Not worth fighting over. Just remember his face and get him back if he doesn't get up.

Where are y'all finding those pumpkin pie poptarts, i can't find em anywhere :lol:

Nooooooooooooo don't do itttttttttttttt

Stopped going to the gym to play GTA and during that time cut my whey protein and creatine intake entirely...

I've never seen my body respond to something so quickly.

Those feels..

Smh

Gta v ain't even that addicting to be playing all day long. Why would u even do that? Especially skipping the creatine.

Where are y'all finding those pumpkin pie poptarts, i can't find em anywhere :lol:

Nooooooooooooo don't do itttttttttttttt

Stopped going to the gym to play GTA and during that time cut my whey protein and creatine intake entirely...

I've never seen my body respond to something so quickly.

Those feels..

Smh

Gta v ain't even that addicting to be playing all day long. Why would u even do that? Especially skipping the creatine.

Jay Patt, can't spare an hr a day? I've been playing too and it's addicting as hell but the game will still be there when you get back from the gym.

Last edited:
Ronnie used to be a police officer in my hometown. Pulled my dad over one time and my dad said he damn near **** his pants when he looked in the mirror and saw Ronnie get out of the car :lol:

I've been in a bit of a rut lately. Getting frustrated and emotionally deflated from this job search and haven't been able to really get going in the gym. Done enough to maintain, but not gain like I'm shooting for. Any advice for an extra boost? Can't really take any pre-workouts due to high blood pressure.

nah. at worse it might give a false positive on a dipstick test but confirmation in a lab would rule out amphetamines.

Back
Top Bottom