STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

the abdominal structure of women is different than men, but def possible to get some get definition.

Huh?

from the standpoint of potential, based on hormones and such. Anatomically we're the same, but biologically we're different. But honestly, I think there's an arguement for the different in anatomy in muscular structures too. Judt look at male and female bbers. Even with both side taking test supps, it kinda levels the field to see the true difference. Our ceiling is higher, muscle bellys have more depth and the connectors are even placed different. And honestly its wayyyy more common in the fitness community to see men with 6packs instead of women, not for a lack of want, but that ability isn't there for all of them.

What I find wild about this thread and NT in general dudes want to talk cash money on the net, but in real life wont say a word if they say a NTer in person but post a thread saying they saw someone, lol I`ll body half these kids in real life talking that cash money on here and I put that on Allah.

In other news, Olympia on now, gonna catch Generation Iron on Saturday.

on tv??!!

Couldn't disagree any more than I do. You're taking a small niche community and using that to describe a significantly larger population. Test supps don't level the playing field at all.

Anatomically, females do not have a different "abs". They still have the same muscles and these muscles function I'm the same manner as males. Typically they're trained wrong but that's a totally different topic.

I REPORTED A BUNCH OF YOU.

I'M SICK OF THIS THREAD BEING CLUTTERED WITH INSULTS.

THIS IS ONE THREAD THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE POSITIVE.

BUT PEOPLE WHO ARENT TOUGH ENOUGH FOR MISC, AND WANNA BE ZYZZ ARE JUST MESSING IT ALL UP.

I LOVE WHEN NOOBS ACT LIKE THEY KNOW EVERYTHING BC THEY MAKE MINI GAINS.

GET BACK ON TRACK AND MAKE THIS THREAD WHAT IT USED TO BE.

I MISS THE REGULARS.  PLACE LOOKING LIKE I$$ RIGHT NOW

Sup Bros.. Saturday Morning Observations and Reflections (while drinking strong black coffee)

When you're trying to eat clean/healthy you are very cautious about what you eat but you can't help but notice what OTHER people are eating. It's not about judging them. It's their body they can do what they please. BUT it just stands out more to someone who is eating clean.

There is a Starbucks walking distance from my workplace. Every day at 3 these dudes go and get coffee. Coffee is not what is used to be. Any of the Starbucks specialty drinks are around 200-300 calories. That's like eating 1 or 2 DONUTS. So if someone suggested that these dudes go down to the donut shop instead and eat two donuts everyday at 3pm, they would be like "No, I'll get (even more) fat and out of shape". Even though calorie wise it's just about the same damn thing. A donut is a donut. There are different flavors but it's all the same thing. Somewhere along the line the term "coffee" got to mean any sugary, fatty drink from Starbucks. And there is less guilt associated with drinking it even though it's as unhealthy as eating donuts.

Two things I did IRL from this thread in the last week:

1.) Added that GTA V song to the play list: Miami Horror - Sometimes. I don't have the game. But the song is catchy as fuaark.
2.) Made the salmon burgers posted a few pages back. Came out pretty good. Could feel the gainz immediately after eating.

Finally, this needs to happen:

For reals brah.. I'd camp

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano  

What I find wild about this thread and NT in general dudes want to talk cash money on the net, but in real life wont say a word if they say a NTer in person but post a thread saying they saw someone, lol I`ll body half these kids in real life talking that cash money on here and I put that on Allah.

I cant find where you posted this but even though we have had our disagreements, I agree 100%. Everybody is a gangster when they're behind a compute screen, but in real life they want no problems. LOLz These newbz are the worst.

Not sure if any if you mess with muscle meds but right now they have 50% off Supps on their site. Muscle meds make all the beef protein products

I was wondering if someone here can help me out with recommending me a good recipe book for healthy meals. Anything for losing some midsection fat, what to eat to get abs and like good meals for building mass. id appreciate it alot guys. Thanks

Gottaa stop smoking weed, and letting these chicks come over and do so. Not that I am a weedhead, I have only done it 4x, but every time shortly thereafter I proceeded to the Chinese place to order like 1000's of calories worth of greasy *** food . Considering my proneness to binge eat, seems counterproductive to my new, overly ambitious goal to lose 20lbs before my birthday (40 days) . :lol:

just hit a nice session.

power cleans :
135x3
185x3
225x3
275x1
185xfailure

hang cleans to squat:
135x10
135x8
135x8

barbell wide grip shrugs:
315x10 @ 3 sec pause
405x10 @ 1 sec pause
455x12

behind the back barbell shrugs:
225x15 @ 3 sec pause
275x10 @ 2 sec pause
315x8

barbell straight raises:
85x10
85x10
85x10

seated millitary dumbell (focused on core, one arm for 10 reps, then alternate. holding up arm in a 90 degree angle while not in motion to concentrate on core)
90x10
90x10
90x10

upright rows on bar that simulates bamboo bar:
90lbsx15
90lbsx15
90lbsx15

about to start my super clean eating regiment.

i tend to go in opposite routines..

i cut in the winter, bulk in summer :lol:

what the hell happend to kai green? just saw a few of the pics from yesterday and im like :smh:

Tried to put on more mass it seems, he looked good to me when he first came out then I saw phil and Kai isnt gonna win unless they want him to win for story purposes. Wolf looked BEASTLY though.

KUDO's to the niketalkers with the insane workout routines. I keep thinking my routine was crazy and I often go the gym and kill it but every time I come in and lurk this thread I have to humble myself and understand that there is always someone out there going harder than me.

Friday

superset
decline bench press
20 x 135
10 x 225
6 x 315
12 x 225
20 x 135

pull ups at various grips 10-12 reps between decline bench

Superset

T-bar switches
12 x 90
10 x 115
8 x 135
12 x 90

single arm Linear Jammers

12 x 115
10 x 135
8 x 160
10 x 135

T-Bar clean and press

18 x 135
12 x 180
6 x 225 (four plates and PR) :D
16 x 160

T-Bar Row (close grip bendover)

20 x 135
16 x 225
8 x 270
16 x 225

Then did the crossfit WOD Barbara

5 rounds with a 3 minute rest between each round of

20 pull-ups
30 push-up
40 sit-ups
50 squats

Last edited:
So I just ordered a power rack, now I just need a weight set.
Is the bar on all olympic weight sets 45 pounds? I'm looking at a 300 lb set and it comes with a 7" bar but doesn't say how much the bar weighs

^ rogue fitness has some really nice sets

I'd like to stay around 300 for the time being if that's possible for a set. I saw a Cap set at Academy for 209. Just not sure if the bar is 45 lbs or not.
Also I'll need some gloves, are all gloves pretty much the same or is there something specific I should look for?

i go NO gloves, wouldnt be able to help you there.

rogue has quality equipment on their site.

id spend the extra couple of bucks for a good set that will last you a LONG time.

can anyone recommend me a new chest routine? i feel like my outer chest is lagging horribly and im just bored with your basic press routine in general

also, my dudes who do circuit training: what is your hardest routine? 

Back
Top Bottom