STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

The homie Kai been working hard but he'll never be able to look as good as Phil strictly because of Phil's height which makes for a better silhouette/illusion of development which we know bodybuilding is all about. Most of the great champions from the past were tall *************, Arnold, Ronnie, Jay and now Phil. Kai probably my favorite BB'er though, son is very zen and you can see how much he dedicates himself to the sport after watching that documentary. Plus son obviously has a lot of dirty laundry but he doesn't let that hold him back and that's what I admire most

The homie Kai been working hard but he'll never be able to look as good as Phil strictly because of Phil's height which makes for a better silhouette/illusion of development which we know bodybuilding is all about. Most of the great champions from the past were tall *************, Arnold, Ronnie, Jay and now Phil. Kai probably my favorite BB'er though, son is very zen and you can see how much he dedicates himself to the sport after watching that documentary. Plus son obviously has a lot of dirty laundry but he doesn't let that hold him back and that's what I admire most

Lot of bb bloggers say Kai will never win because his past hurts his ability to be marketed wide spread.

Wish there was a new gym close by I good join ive had 3 altercations in the last 6 days that almost turned into blows if I was about that life

Last weds im doing legs and im on the leg press there’s 2 lp right next to each other in my gym in on my 2nd to last set the other lp was empty the entire time and dude comes over and gets on it (no big deal) the actual lp didn’t have any weight on it but it did have abt 8-10 plates on the “hangers” I get done w/ my set go to find 2 more plates and get 2 off of the “hangers” off the other lp dude stops me and says those are his? So I say you aren’t using them so there mine know. My not seem like a big deal but I would never have the nerve to tell someone to not use that weight that im not even currently using

The next day I set my stuff down on the Stairmaster put my water in the cup holder get ready to start my 30 mins of cardio but before I start I felt the urge to pee so walk 15 ft to the bathroom u can literally lk at the bathroom from the Stairmaster so its nt like I left the machine unattended for a long time I come out the bathroom and this 15-16 year old kid has taken all of my stuff off the machine and moved my bag to the middle of the floor I wanted to yank the kid off the machine by his hair but again im not abt that life

And Monday I was doing chest I was doing db chest press on one of those benches that u can change the angle on I literally just got on it and was finishing my 1st set w/ 95’s my water as well as my ipod is sitting next to the bench (wireless earbuds) I go to rerack the weights and grab the 90’s as im walking back some dude proceeded to change the angle of the bench and sit down im standing there w/ my 90s in hand and say Im still using that and he just lks at me doesn’t say anything I go a little louder hey I wasn’t done he cont to just stare then says “you are” real rudely and walks away mind you he doesn’t even fix the angle of the bench and was drenched in sweat when he sat down I standing straight up drop the 90’s as loud as I can and fix the bench, wipe his sweat off, mind I was fuming at this time wanted to cancel my membership and beat the **** out of this dude

Yes I know super cool story and I apologize for the abbreviations and lack of punctuation

:wow:

What the hell?

I WISH someone would. :lol:

You made it sound like you were some former chubster with an eating problem, from the looks of it you're far from it. Even though, that BF% may be off a bit with those readers.
I do realize that my starting point was not as bad as others, but I was 6'1" 220 lbs., but not at all athletic and dropped as low as 173 lbs.  I was the guy with the gym membership that never used it and never have been the athletic type.  In all honesty I was intimidated by the gym.  This last time around I started going late at night doing a full body circuit the gym had set up and some cardio.  I then branched off to machines and a little free weights.   Eventually I pretty much stopped weights and did bootcamps due to efficiency...I felt like I would get a more effective workout in an hour doing bootcamps than I would lifting and found more motivation from the inner challanges I placed on myself in the classes (don't let dude outwork you, babes are mirin, etc...) , but now I am overall much stronger, experienced and tried enough to effectively workout.   I enjoy weights much more now becuase I prepare better and have found "beast mode". 

To the BF readers...they may not be accurate, but they give you an idea.  If it reads 10% worst case scinerio it is actually 13-15%.  I don't check it religiously...that reading was the day before my birthday, back in Feb.  Haven't checked since.

After taking a hiatus since february. I'm finally able to get back in the gym next week. beyond hyped. I figured I'll start off with a 4 day split than after a month do a PPL. I've never done a PPL usually I do 5 day spits. Should be fun.

Explain

530p flight manana for the Olympia
pimp.gif

My dufflebags are ready! All your samples and shirts are belong to me! Can't wait to see what crazy deals they start running once closing time looms, those guys HATE hauling that **** back
laugh.gif
Lost hella definition quick.

Feel like im getting flabby. It's disgusting, definitely getting back in the gym Monday no excuses.

What do you all think about Big Ramy? They say he is a sleeper that could win Mr.Olympia (more than likely wont due to politics)
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/591922/[/quote]
How tall is he? No man let hate but he looks short. If I'm not mistaken that can influence judging, ya?

[quote="BIGBOSS, post: 18785733"]
Not even the same time zone fam :lol

Thats in good ole NC baby.

[/quote]
Dope state. What's your favorite Eric Church song tho brah?

[quote="LuckyLuchiano, post: 18787766"]Lol dudes stay throwing around these body fat % numbers. I have no idea what mine is nor care.[/quote]
Ya I feel like it rarely comes up in real life because visual changes are more apparent. On internet threads like this without pictures, it helps for tracking progress though. Issue is measurement accuracy.

[quote="kobe4threebang, post: 18787996"]Wish there was a new gym close by I good join ive had 3 altercations in the last 6 days that almost turned into blows if I was about that life

Last weds im doing legs and im on the leg press there’s 2 lp right next to each other in my gym in on my 2nd to last set the other lp was empty the entire time and dude comes over and gets on it (no big deal) the actual lp didn’t have any weight on it but it did have abt 8-10 plates on the “hangers” I get done w/ my set go to find 2 more plates and get 2 off of the “hangers” off the other lp dude stops me and says those are his? So I say you aren’t using them so there mine know. My not seem like a big deal but I would never have the nerve to tell someone to not use that weight that im not even currently using

The next day I set my stuff down on the Stairmaster put my water in the cup holder get ready to start my 30 mins of cardio but before I start I felt the urge to pee so walk 15 ft to the bathroom u can literally lk at the bathroom from the Stairmaster so its nt like I left the machine unattended for a long time I come out the bathroom and this 15-16 year old kid has taken all of my stuff off the machine and moved my bag to the middle of the floor I wanted to yank the kid off the machine by his hair but again im not abt that life

And Monday I was doing chest I was doing db chest press on one of those benches that u can change the angle on I literally just got on it and was finishing my 1st set w/ 95’s my water as well as my ipod is sitting next to the bench (wireless earbuds) I go to rerack the weights and grab the 90’s as im walking back some dude proceeded to change the angle of the bench and sit down im standing there w/ my 90s in hand and say Im still using that and he just lks at me doesn’t say anything I go a little louder hey I wasn’t done he cont to just stare then says “you are” real rudely and walks away mind you he doesn’t even fix the angle of the bench and was drenched in sweat when he sat down I standing straight up drop the 90’s as loud as I can and fix the bench, wipe his sweat off, mind I was fuming at this time wanted to cancel my membership and beat the **** out of this dude

Yes I know super cool story and I apologize for the abbreviations and lack of punctuation[/quote]
Probably just illest filming "that's my machine bro pt 2".
In all seriousness, those are annoying but I've witnessed more egregious transgressions. Generally though they come out of inexperience or gym insecurity making them excusable.

[quote="Robin Thicke, post: 18788359"]one small annoying thing about progress is when the gym rats notice. 

i find myself spotting the beasts more often now.

feels good but at the same time yo go ask someone else.

lol jk thought. for the quiet folks here, dont be afraid to somewhat interact w like minded people.

just dont turn it into a damb talk session
[/quote]
bro have you seem that dennis youtube video of the yoked dude with borderline autism who has trouble making friends but is hyuge? Huge guys need friends too.

[quote="LuckyLuchiano, post: 18788676"]
Lot of bb bloggers say Kai will never win because his past hurts his ability to be marketed wide spread.[/quote]
because of the grapefruit?

big ramy is big...but if that's a current pic...no way on earth he beats PH. I mean he has awesome quads..but besides that..he's no more special than branch warren or VM.

nah it'll come down to PH, Kai or Cutler. You know who one of my favorites bber's is tho, Roelly Winklaar. Dude is awesome. Big as **** too. Just really big, bulky muscles, thicks forearms n calves. Has all his hair too haha. Can't say I necessarily see him dropping PH, but he's still awesome. Look him up

big ramy is big...but if that's a current pic...no way on earth he beats PH. I mean he has awesome quads..but besides that..he's no more special than branch warren or VM.

nah it'll come down to PH, Kai or Cutler. You know who one of my favorites bber's is tho, Roelly Winklaar. Dude is awesome. Big as **** too. Just really big, bulky muscles, thicks forearms n calves. Has all his hair too haha. Can't say I necessarily see him dropping PH, but he's still awesome. Look him up

That ramy pic was 9 weeks ago

He is the most famous and top innovator but if you think his physique is anything close to Ron you are blind.

Great presentation of your opinion though

word people like Arnold and Zane wouldnt be place if they competed nowadays or would be Mens Physique models. That being said I still prefer old school.

That pic of Arnold is amazing

But Arnold could still be considered the best physique of a bodybuilder but if we're talking strictly size then of course Ronnie. I'm more a fan of proportions, the silhouette and lowest possible body fat.

Last edited:
That pic of Arnold is amazing

But Arnold could still be considered the best physique of a bodybuilder but if we're talking strictly size then of course Ronnie. I'm more a fan of proportions, the silhouette and lowest possible body fat.
Ronnie looks to have lower BF in that pic compared to Arnold. Hes a freak man no way around it.

Not to mention dude was one of the strongest guys ever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom