STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

the pumpkin pie poptarts were a limited edition. You won't find them anymore.

But damb do i miss those.

-

There are knock offs around though.

Used to kill costco pumpkin pies in one sitting. One if the many reasons I hit 260. :lol:

Probably still do it this holiday season, make sure it's a double WOD day. :smile:

thing is, i been demolishing crap food but working out 6 days/week and doing some jump rope, planks or crunches in-sets and i'm still pretty much maintaining my weight. i'd probably have abs popping if it weren't for all the stuff i been eating at work: pizza, fast food w/ fast food dessert, cookies, cupcakes, cake, poptarts, potato salad, chips - on some no holds barred action. even worse, my body is sore from the punishing workouts :lol: at least my dinners are on point.
have actually gained about a pound but my pants still fit the same *shrugs*
gotta start meal prepping to take to work like bwood and the other fit guys. and limit my snacks to almonds and maybe even some of those ghastly rice craps that freeze likes. can't see me doing a good job of it with the holidays coming up though.

I need to up my diet but at the same time I want a 6 pack never had 1 before smh..I have a flat stomach just like 4 measly abs on a good day

Is this enough carbs? You're trying to bulk right?

Also: Posting the nutrients for each meal. And the total caloric intake would be helpful.

Yeah it is the sufficient amount of Carbs needed, This week (diet I originally posted ) Im getting getting more fats in then Carbs for Hormonal purposes, I think it's very important if your bulking to make sure you have weeks where you get more fats in,

If you wanted a Carb based Bulk diet though then go with the something like this, This is what I stick to:

Meal 1 ; 60g oats, 2 scoops of Whey protein

Meal 2; Tub of Cottage Cheese

Meal 3 ; 200g chicken breast, fist size portion of sweet potato, green veg

Meal 4 ; 2 scoops Whey Protein & banana

Meal 5 ; 200g steak, fist size sweet potato, green veg.

Post workout 2 scoops cnp pro fuel, 2 scoops whey.

Meal 6 ; 5 whole eggs, 2 slices of toasted wholemeal bread (Ideally gluten free)

Last edited:
Man this sugar free creamer in my coffee is making me nauseous each morning.

Day two after leg day....im walking around the office like bambi fresh out the womb :smh:

Bis/tris today and a good amount of cardio. Run 2 miles...do arms then 30 mins on the bike.

More people gotta contribute some pics in here. It's all talk no progress pics
:stoneface:
I'd prefer this thread to be a place where we share information and have actual discussions rather than Instagram, but perhaps I'm in the minority.

Has anyone in here gotten rid of wheat completely from their diet? I'm thinking about going through with this and how did you guys feel afterwards?
I wouldn't say completely, but I've eliminated it the majority of the time. Makes me feel way better, less bloated, more athletic. I'd suggest giving it a try and seeing how you respond.

thing is, i been demolishing crap food but working out 6 days/week and doing some jump rope, planks or crunches in-sets and i'm still pretty much maintaining my weight. i'd probably have abs popping if it weren't for all the stuff i been eating at work: pizza, fast food w/ fast food dessert, cookies, cupcakes, cake, poptarts, potato salad, chips - on some no holds barred action. even worse, my body is sore from the punishing workouts :lol: at least my dinners are on point.
gotta start meal prepping to take to work like bwood and the other fit guys. and limit my snacks to almonds and maybe even some of those ghastly rice craps that freeze likes. can't see me doing a good job of it with the holidays coming up though.
I think that's how it is for a lot of us in the working world. I eat super clean at home and only stock my fridge/pantry with good foods, but there's always free food at work and when I get bored I eat.

Man this sugar free creamer in my coffee is making me nauseous each morning.

Day two after leg day....im walking around the office like bambi fresh out the womb :smh:

Bis/tris today and a good amount of cardio. Run 2 miles...do arms then 30 mins on the bike.

Why don't you just use normal cream or milk?

Timbo, I agree with your response to the first quote...

If people willingly post pics, as most of us have, then great. As somebody said earlier, there's bodyspace on bb.com for constant progress shots

indifferent.gif

I'd prefer this thread to be a place where we share information and have actual discussions rather than Instagram, but perhaps I'm in the minority.
I wouldn't say completely, but I've eliminated it the majority of the time. Makes me feel way better, less bloated, more athletic. I'd suggest giving it a try and seeing how you respond.
I think that's how it is for a lot of us in the working world. I eat super clean at home and only stock my fridge/pantry with good foods, but there's always free food at work and when I get bored I eat.
Why don't you just use normal cream or milk?
Your not the only one, some pics are good for motivation but I know it will lead to arguments if a lot of pics start popping up.

Whats the advantages to eliminating wheat? Never thought about it before.

Eating when your bored is horrible, moms always gets on to me with some are you really hungry? or just bored 
roll.gif

What is everyone's plan for Thanksgiving in regards to diet?

Do you say screw it and indulge yourselves or try to remain strict?

Certain foods you avoid?

What is everyone's plan for Thanksgiving in regards to diet?

Do you say screw it and indulge yourselves or try to remain strict?

Certain foods you avoid?

Keeping your diet on Thanksgiving? **** that. :lol:

I go HAM (literally).

Got the next few days off after that to burn off the damage.

What's everyone's thoughts on syntha 6. In trying toget lean right now . should I switch to a regular whey? Or I won't be able to tell the difference

I'm on the same boat, stopped meal prepping recently and been eating out and taking in some junk food.

Still on beast mode when I work out, so been maintaining at 220-225. I'll meal prep on Sunday, keep it going as much as I can through the Holidays.

I meal prep and bring everything I need for the day to school. These 12 hour law school days are no joke.

However when something comes up, it's all about making smart choices. Go with grilled over fried. Healthier sides over fries. Ect...

alright man. imma meal prep this sunday and see how it goes. i'll try to make enough to last to wed if not all the way to friday.

Back
Top Bottom