Back/Biceps tonight :smokin

Back/biceps this morning
Pendlay Rows 4(4-6)
Lat pull down 3(8-10)
DB row 3(6-8)
Weighted pull-ups 3 sets
DB curl 3(8-10)
Preacher Curl 3(8-10)

been doing weighted pullups lately too. one of those goat exercises in my book. and you definitely feel like a savage afterwards. plus you catch all the eyes of those mirin because the simple concept of doing body weight pu's is crazy, much less doing them with 2 45s on the weight belt

I started doing weighted pullups this summer...noticed a HUGE difference when I would do BW on other days. Had me feeling like one of those bartendaz bammas :lol:

love weighted pull ups. ain't no way i can throw 90# on though. not yet at least.
love that feel when i take the weight off and do more reps. feels like i can launch myself to the ceiling :lol: :pimp:

love weighted pull ups. ain't no way i can throw 90# on though. not yet at least.
love that feel when i take the weight off and do more reps. feels like i can launch myself to the ceiling :lol: :pimp:

bro!!! i swear taking the weight off has me up there playing on the bar now. doing the pauses and the left to right slides. I wanna get to where I can do the bartendaz and that one guy pull up tricks on there.
weighted pullups and dips

Ive seen them but I never tried em

try them bro. straight beast mode. and the stretch of the lats and the shoulders at the bottom feels great.

Come to think of it. I've never done weighted pull ups. I've done weighted dip but not weighted pull ups. Now I have to fit it in somewhere.

I put two 25lb bumper plates together for my weighted pull ups, and hit a nice drop set after heavy weighted pulls up.

Burnout at 50lbs, burnout at 25lbs, burn out at body weight paused at top and bottom.

Last edited:
I put two 25lb bumper plates together for my weighted pull ups, and hit a nice drop set after heavy weighted pulls up.

Burnout at 50lbs, burnout at 25lbs, burn out at body weight paused at top and bottom.
Bout to cop a dip belt and start doing this.

Usually I put a dumbbell between my legs but that's just a pain.  Someone had their belt the other day at the gym, felt like a monsta using it.

Any over the counter recommondeations for torn callus? Should I just super glue this ****?

like a blister?

i used to get these a lot when i went rock climbing. i either super glued it shut, or tear it off and apply chapstick.

then any subsequent days i would just cover it with athletic tape.

YEA OURS COMES W ONE TO USE

UNFORTUNATELY AFTER HAVING MESSED MY WRIST UP ON THE SAME SIDE AS MY BAD SHOULDER. MY ONE REP MAX FOR PULL UPS IS LIKE 2 LOL

SOMETIMES I KIP TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER BUT I REMEMBER HOW BAD MY SHOULDER ALREADY IS

am I the only one who benches 135 10x10 on chest days??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom