STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

eat at a caloric surplus, progressively up the weight that you lift and make sure you get enough rest. look up hypertrophy routines. i've been thinking of giving GVT a go but i'm a little afraid that i might die :lol:

Vodka and diet tonic water with lime usually does the trick for me. Love Jameson neat or chilled during the cooler months as well.

How about wine though?

i think im gonna ignore your posts til you change your font

srs

Had an awesome chest n bi day today. Getting it in with one of my buddies tomorrow...he invited me to planet fitness lol so I'm gonna go and try and make the best of it without getting tossed out. Then saturday training with one of my wbff homies. Should be legit.

As a wine drinker, there are no good options. 90 - 120 calories per 6oz serving. There are no "diet" wines that I know of.

If you're drinking liquor, take it straight or with diet soda (or Coke Zero).

For me though the thing worse than the drink itself is the 'drunk munchies'. Poor decisions due to alcohol, FTL :smh:

Last edited:
Johnny walker blue - neat..

Expensive, but worth it as a drink or two here and there.

Gold is pretty good too.

throw some tips sat me of bulking. not eating but the lifting part. would love to heae more insights.
Check out POG on YouTube, CJ will show you everything you need to know about getting big...really big lol and he will have you laughin at the same time.

need some help fellas. anyone have some advice for evening out traps? really jacked mine up back in late 2010/earlyy 2011 when I was deployed to afghanistan. wore my M16 over the same shoulder for bout 4 months, now my left trap is bigger than my right.

I bought a 25 lb kettle bell for my house

man this thing kicks my ***!! I listen to Joe rogans podcast and he always talks about a dvd one of their sponsors sells, i got that too. Yesterdays workout was 6 minutes and i was DONE. Youre supposed to do 2-3 workouts at a time bu no thx jeff

I'm just trying to get in the swing of things again..Gained all my weight back and now im trying to get back in shape for a few months then go back to BJJ...

Last edited:
Vodka and diet tonic water with lime usually does the trick for me. Love Jameson neat or chilled during the cooler months as well.

How about wine though?

i think im gonna ignore your posts til you change your font

srs

Yea, I'll be sure to cry about that later... :rolleyes

Anyways, hate to hear that about wine. I guess last night was my last glass for a while. :frown:

Chest day today.

Hit a nice flat session.

Felt really strong today.

Weighted 220 last week...

Weighted in at 210 today lol

My sets:
225x5
275x3
315x3
335x2
355x2
315x5 pause sets
245x15

Chest day today.

Hit a nice flat session.

Felt really strong today.

Weighted 220 last week...

Weighted in at 210 today lol

My sets:
225x5
275x3
315x3
335x2
355x2
315x5 pause sets
245x15

Only on the flat? :x My chest day is never that intense. What am I doing.

I hit a bunch of other stuff too.

I hit flat first.

When I hit my first couple of sets, depending on how I feel, I'll keep going up in weight.

I felt really strong today, so I went with what my body was telling me too.

I really like decline now, I get a nice pump from it.

I do all pause reps on decline - widen up my chest.

Back
Top Bottom