STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

For those that eat whole oats how are you guys eating them? I just put them in a bowl with some milk but that is getting pretty bleh now. Sometimes I'll put some fruits in it but I just don't like the taste of the whole oat itself.

1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup milk, blended and left in the fridge overnight to soften up the oats. my everyday breakfast.

1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup milk, blended and left in the fridge overnight to soften up the oats. my everyday breakfast.

Might have to try this, M-F I'm usually rushing out the door and have crappy breakfast. It's the foundation to a good nutrirional day too, but this has been my bad habit the past month.

another great session today. chest. focused all on incline exercises, except for the 4 sets on flat db flyes. finished with a quick 400cal cardio sesh.

You can also try putting a few cups of Oats in a food processor. I did it specifically for shakes. Now I have a separate container of ground oats that blend easier.

I eat plain oatmeal and have a shake every morning. Quaker 1 minute oats into a bowl, water to cover, nuke for 2 minutes, done. I used to add cinnamon and brown sugar, but weaned myself away from it. Been doing this for like 4 years now.

An aside: that feeling when you're doing heavy deadlifts and you see the bar bending in the mirror :pimp:

I eat plain oatmeal and have a shake every morning. Quaker 1 minute oats into a bowl, water to cover, nuke for 2 minutes, done. I used to add cinnamon and brown sugar, but weaned myself away from it. Been doing this for like 4 years now.

An aside: that feeling when you're doing heavy deadlifts and you see the bar bending in the mirror :pimp:
405?

anyone use this? I had some other vegan/organic protein but decided to try this one since i heard some good things. Tastes amazing and the ingredients are on point. Gonna monitor the effects of this powder for 2 weeks :nerd:

405 will make some bars bend, it all depends on the bar. At my gym it doesnt bend with 405 and I wouldnt want it to personally.

right. those skinny bars bend with ease, have you looking like superman n **** lol. The thicker, olympic bars handle that **** no prob. I love seeing the bar bend on the occasions I do decide to max out weight.

argggg i love yogurt. so good for burning my fat. i just feel as i get lower, eating a couple chobani's a day may start to hold me back because of the 18-19g of sugar. Any other options? I've tried plain, wayyyyyyy to bitter. couldn't get past a couple spoonfuls. i know the high sugar content comes from the fruit, but i'm wondering if any of you have found other kinds that have lower sugar without sacrificing too much flavor and protein.

Back
Top Bottom