STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally caved.

BRO! These will change your life, I try to use one everyday before I lift. I need to buy one asap. I feel like a new man every time I use one.

BRO! These will change your life, I try to use one everyday before I lift. I need to buy one asap. I feel like a new man every time I use one.
this... i gotta rumble roller from Rogue Fitness as well as the lacrosse ball.. Best Investments for  warmup/mobility imo
Looking forward to it, but at the same time I'm not.
roll.gif

The regular foam rollers I've used just aren't cutting it anymore.  Go big or go home.

Did a little work with it last night just to test it out...lawd have mercy.  Definitely hoping this is a game changer for me.

Destroyed my legs last night...my whole lower half is dead today. Feels great. Im back to hitting my legs twice a week so I'm gonna cook them again saturday. Yesterday was heavy rep overload, saturday is pure power.

still want to go today tho. Will probably just do some cardio and maybe some incline db presses, maybe some flyes. It'll be a light day.

Ditto. Back yesterday. Started out with DLs. Was spent and nearly blacked out with all of my pull movements ahead of me
laugh.gif

Legs were quivering during BB rows.

Anybody here do or have done crossfit? If so, what did you think of it. Any pros? Cons? I'm thinking about starting it when my short session class ends since I'm gonna have the whole afternoon free.

Not October 1st and we already had our monthly "discussion", :lol:

For those that eat whole oats how are you guys eating them? I just put them in a bowl with some milk but that is getting pretty bleh now. Sometimes I'll put some fruits in it but I just don't like the taste of the whole oat itself.

For those that eat whole oats how are you guys eating them? I just put them in a bowl with some milk but that is getting pretty bleh now. Sometimes I'll put some fruits in it but I just don't like the taste of the whole oat itself.

Honey

Granola

Fruit

Peanut butter

just to name a few. I always measure my additives out so I don't accidentally over do it w/ my calorie intake.

I add a serving of Agave Nectar

I don't even cook mine anymore.

I just take raw oats and mix it with my protein shake for a mini pre-workout meal. I let this shake sit for about 30 minutes to soften the oats up though.

lost one of my lifting straps. What do you guys who use straps use?

inb4 "dont use straps brah"

I just picked up some versa grips. Super cheap at a local store. Gonna see how they hold up with 600+lb rack pulls lol ill report back if anyone is interested.

I don't even cook mine anymore.

I just take raw oats and mix it with my protein shake for a mini pre-workout meal. I let this shake sit for about 30 minutes to soften the oats up though.

I'll try that also. Might let them sit before i start eating them.

Back
Top Bottom