STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So you switch shoes during your WOD's?

I've thought about Romaleo's, but switching shoes seems like a hassle/inconvenience.

Depending on the wod....I don't be doing mid wod shoe changes, so if has running or box jumps for example, just gonna stick with my nanos

I'm in desperate need of lean mass gaining recipes.

Getting sick of beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, cottage cheese, oatmeal, etc.

Can anyone help? I guess I'm not that creative when it comes to combining nutrition and flavor.

I'm in desperate need of lean mass gaining recipes.

Getting sick of beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, cottage cheese, oatmeal, etc.

Can anyone help? I guess I'm not that creative when it comes to combining nutrition and flavor.
you're bulking I assume? Its pretty fun honestly once you develop a few cooking skills. I do know the feeling of being caught in a rut of preparing the same sub par dish day in day out. I'll post some recipes and more info once I get on the comp later.

Some staples that can definitely enhance a bland meal without ducking up your macros include pb2 (for oatmeal yogurt and cottage cheese), mustard (I'm a big fan of mixing up a honey-mustard or maple syrup-mustard mix), balsamic vinegar, white wine and garlic and onions for cooking chicken. Also try including frut when cooking meat. Pineapples greatly enhance a beef dish for instance.

no hom, but mire

IFWT_Faried.png

Also get your spice cabinet going. Obviously salt and black pepper. But grab some cumin and use it on eggs and for Indian tastin chicken. Grab some cayenne pepper and some chipotle pepper powder. Also oregano's good too.

Added benefit is most spices have a lot of health benefits

Just had the Pumpkin Pie Trutein, it isnt bad, will probably go crazy in Pancakes, Cinnabun was better though. Gonna try Choc PB Cup Post Cardio tonight.

Anyone know the cheapest spot to cop Adidas Tiro pants? Seen some mexican cats in the gym with some on and they look tough.

This is a tilapia meal I made once I got tired of the same ol ish. Sauce consists of garlic, onions, red bell peppers, celery, and various spices. Came out pretty good.

welp now that I think about it, gonna skip cardio tonight, probably fit it in after my workout tomorrow or just say bump it. :frown:

Leg Day tonight... awwwwwww lawdddddd... i dont wanna go.. but i wanna go. you guys know that leg day feel. Why does it feel this way........ 

Imagine being one of those dudes who dont work they legs..... it be so easy...... only problem is you have chicken legs haha.

Been on vacation since Saturday, haven't gymed up since Thursday & I come home tomorrow morning.

Felt good to get away but I'm ready to get back in the gym & get me some gains.

Just need some advice bros.. I've went down from 195-182 since July 1st but still alot of body fat. I stick to my macros and calorie intake but I'm thinking if maybe I should switch my workouts?

I've been running anywhere between 1.5 - 3 miles a day. Lifting 5-6x a week pyramids. Different groups different days. I keep the weights at a normal range where I feel I can finish each sets. Should I switch it to 5x5 with heavier weights? I've also been doing IF if that makes any type of difference and hit the weight room at the end of my fast. Then get my cardio in later in the day.

adidas adipowerlifters are one of the best investments ive made gym wise, but i do take an extra pair of shoes with me. theyre not bad to walk around in, especially when you break them in, but theyre not very flexible to do quick movements in comfortably 

Back
Top Bottom