STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

[COLOR=#red]i got the 2.0s, and i'm actually getting the 3.0s tmr in the mail :smokin *Insert bart scott cant wait gif*[/COLOR]

Let me know how flexible they are in the front..

I'll probably be over in the states next month.. So I'll check me out then.. Need to pick up a good foam roller too, to keep at my place (looking at the rumble roller)

Holy Hell......dude looks crazy now. Lucky dat ain't natural. Lol.......his Jaw is crazy. Nothin to do with gear cuz he had a crazy Jaw at a young age.

Last edited:
Unreal, but looks like he's been training his whole life, genetics plus starting at an early age, led to his results.

The vector is keeping me away from Nano's, can't **** with it. Nike Free's work well for me, flat enough for power lifts as well.

Looks like they are just slinging mud at the wall and hoping it sticks, no science to it, just a lot of **** talking.

Glad I don't have a Facebook page.

He started training at 12, was an all state outside linebacker an a 4.5 which ain't bad for a white kid from Washington (no racist)

It is racist though, :rolleyes, and ignorant but hey keep on keeping on.

Last edited:
Looks like they are just slinging mud at the wall and hoping it sticks, no science to it, just a lot of **** talking.

Glad I don't have a Facebook page.
It is racist though, :rolleyes, and ignorant but hey keep on keeping on.

It's actually not racist, stereotype sure, racist no. I assume all the cats that use BBC genetics are racist too huh?

Would having just a power rack and bench be enough for a home gym?

I've been wondering this too. Already have a benchpress but looking to buy a power rack and some plates. Hoping there's room in my house after renovations are done.

Yeah I'll be putting it in my basement and once I move out just keep it in my garage. I feel like with a pull up bar and a lat bar that would be enough

you're bulking I assume? Its pretty fun honestly once you develop a few cooking skills. I do know the feeling of being caught in a rut of preparing the same sub par dish day in day out. I'll post some recipes and more info once I get on the comp later.

Yeah I'm bulking. Newb question, but how long should I bulk for? :wow:

I appreciate any food prep tips I can get. The chicken and steak I make is the least flavorful thing I've ever eaten in my life.

That's funny, I'm 23 now, have been working out since roughly 12 and I look nothing like that guy... lol

I dont even worry about getting old. Hgh and trt for life. **** that getting weak, lowered sex drive, low energy old man ish. Im gonna be rejuvenating my cells when im old via gh. And with the pace stem cell research is going, there will be even better "foumtain of youth" options
HaHa I'm with you on that. I lifts with a good amount of older dudes and there guys looks good as hell.  one dude is 71 his skin is tight hes vascular and if you didn't see his face you would never know.  Then all the other dudes in there 40s and 50s looking so ripped all on trt hg etc...no way in hell I am going to be that 40 year old laz fat dude

The vector is keeping me away from Nano's, can't **** with it. Nike Free's work well for me, flat enough for power lifts as well.
what's "the vector"?

i dont feel sturdy enough in my frees.. especially in the heel area.. the sole is way too soft.. so i just use my frees for box jumps and body weight stuff.. or when we use really light weights and other stuff is incorporated into the WOD

Been eating eggs so long the thought generally makes me sick to eat.

Bfast for the last prob 3 months and has yet to get old.

1 cup egg whites

1 cup oats

1 cup cottage cheese

couple dashs of vanilla extract

blend it up cook like a pancake use fruit whatever and some sugar free syrup. Its crack never gets old feels like I am doing something wrong it taste so good.

That's funny, I'm 23 now, have been working out since roughly 12 and I look nothing like that guy... lol

I was looking at that Facebook page natty or enhanced and they were like his pops had him on juice at 12 hoping he we develop into a pro athlete and after he got hurt they went into the fitness hustle. Makes sense

I've been wondering this too. Already have a benchpress but looking to buy a power rack and some plates. Hoping there's room in my house after renovations are done.
Would having just a power rack and bench be enough for a home gym?
YES

A power rack is all you need to get big and strong. Bench, squat, DL, OHP, rows and then whatever accessory work you want to do and your SET.

what's "the vector"?

i dont feel sturdy enough in my frees.. especially in the heel area.. the sole is way too soft.. so i just use my frees for box jumps and body weight stuff.. or when we use really light weights and other stuff is incorporated into the WOD
I love my nano's. I use them for oly lifts sometimes and they work good. The only time i switch to running shoes are when we are running a lot and doing box jumps or wall balls in the same WOD. I can do 800m runs without a problem in my nanos.

Back
Top Bottom