STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Forgot to post yesterday but I go to a commercial gym (used to be golds gym but got bought by Muv fitness) and there were 2 dudes in the gym yesterday with powerlifting singlets on :lol:. I don't know what's worse, walking around a commercial gym with those on or the dudes who wear straps and a belt during every workout. It was just OD awkward

Nah, no days off fam.

Surprisingly yesterday was my off day from my 2nd job, so I went for a 3 mile run down the beach, and went home and just got my crib in order. Laundry etc.

I'm normally working 10 hours at my full time M-Friday, with no lunch break just eating at my desk and thats not including the OT I do for them sometimes, then I go from 5:30-1am at my part time. Then Sat & Sunday I work 8 hours both days at my part time and come in for OT at my full time job like 4 hours a day. 

I've been averaging close to 158-165 hours bi weekly between both jobs

Isn't this illegal [emoji]128514[/emoji]
:rofl:

I'd literally be burned out after one week. Props to you.

Does ******** and RealityKings go through you? :nerd:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

or the dudes who wear straps and a belt during every workout. It was just OD awkward
powerhouse. I never understood that belt at all times on thing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back bicep day

Bent over rows
135x12
185x10
205x8
225x6
245x4
255x4
275x3
255x4
245x4
225x6
205x8
185x10
135x20

Seated rows- 270x10 290x10 300x10 320x8
Lat pulldown- 270x10 290x10 300x10
Single arm db row- 70x10x4
Pull ups 5x5
Db curl 45x8x3
Db hammer curl 45x8x3
Concentration curl 50x8x3
Ez bar curl 85x8x4

Cardio

How bad is it for me to eat a whole dominoes pan pizza right now? :frown:
I'm starving
Don't feel like cooking, so it's either I eat pizza/takeout
Or eat the canned wild caught sardines I have sitting in my pantry

Last edited:
I'm starving
Do the right thing and eat the sardines or make a smoothie

I'm starving

Ain't you tryna lose weight? It's very bad if that's your goal. Don't eat the whole thing if you have to have some pizza

I'm starving

Naa

especially this late...

Did two a days today getting ready for this npc show... Upped my cardio a lil bit hit a pr on incline today at 280...

Last edited:
I'm starving

My dude you in NYC right? Call the Chinese restaurant get a large order of chicken and broccoli don't eat the small carton of right it comes with and tell them to swap out the brown sauce for shrimp and lobster sauce.

Drove 600 miles today for work went to the gym tired af Today was rough. :lol:

315 for 10 singles except for the third was 335. Vid is from the 7th. Just hit some leg extension and pullups after.

Its tough to hit those knots in the upper back with enough pressure using a foam roller.

Helps a little to lay parallel on the foam roller (instead of the normal perpendicular) and wiggle side to side, just don't fall off. If that makes sense. I get some realllll bad knots in my upper back that are real tough to work out

Between basketball and lifting I've hit major knots in my back and general stifness throughout. Definitely going back to a masseuse and I suggest the same for others. You come out feeling like jello, in a good way.

I feel like all this tension in me has limited my mobility in some ways.

Arm day. Missed a week or I did the week and idk where I got my #s from cause they were not even close to my working sets.

So I redid the week. Had to hit 310 (my max) on close grip. Said F it, threw on 3 plates. Got it up. Didn't go for another because it always tires me out for working sets.

So yeah. 315 close grip soundview. Yay.

Gonna end my cut sat. Morning. Mom supposed to be taking me out for my bday that day. This mini cut went trashy I cheated a lot lmao.

Last edited:
I have some huge knots in the middle of my back .
bruh lmk if you find a solution to this, im at work just waiting to leave
Lacrosse or golf ball. Lie on it and roll the knots out, giving extra attention to tender spots. Don't roll on the spine obviously though. Also avoid last rib if you're targeting your lats.

Electric stimulation. You can buy a TENS on Amazon or eBay for like $20. Good at stimulating muscles to release spasm and tackle inflammation.

Try this stretch:

Last edited:
One of those days today...

Squats
Barx10
135x5
225x5
315x5x2
335x4
355 fail
355 fail
335x3