STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

check your PM fam, I sent you my extra code.

also gotta share the blessings!

Repped, code no worky but i appreciate the look out

My legs are so damn sore. Foam rolled yesterday and I swear it made it worse :lol:. How the hell am I supposed to run like this :x

Last edited:
I think it's a lot of d-bags that get offended.

Anybody really care if some dude that quarter squats 185 and doesn't deadlift because it's too risky can bench 225?

People that don't lift shouldn't get offended but if you do frequent the gym and are serious about it then you should be able to hit 225, depending on how long you have been lifting of course.

225 on the bench isn't a big deal at all which is also why the shirt is funny to me.

Not only that, a dude who can't bench that but is a fighter could still easily bust a guy who lifts head open.

Gym douches

It went down in the garage last night:

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Burpee
Air squat

Every minute for 10 minutes:
10 toes to bar

5 rounds:
200m run
10 handstand pushups

Was having a great day today.....then got to the gym and forgot to pack my gym shoes....
And used my spare gym shoes monday when inforgot to pack some and took thise in the house. Feels batman

so i measured my knee cap with a good tape measure and its 37 cms so that would put me in a large...seems strange

I wear a large and I'm 171lbs. Don't sweat it, large is plenty snug for me, cant imagine sizing down.

Buddy of mine is 160 and rocks a small in SBDs another is 190 and is a medium in strong.

Last edited:
so i measured my knee cap with a good tape measure and its 37 cms so that would put me in a large...seems strange

I wear a large and I'm 171lbs. Don't sweat it, large is plenty snug for me, cant imagine sizing down.

Buddy of mine is 160 and rocks a small in SBDs another is 190 and is a medium in strong.

appreciate the feedback repped

I was like idk how knee size is relative to like weight but i assumed they could some what correlate. So im like uhhh im not a large in anything really....but will order a Large. Getting my powerlifting starter pack up and running....romaleo's check...sleeves coming...inzer belt...about to order.

appreciate the feedback repped

I was like idk how knee size is relative to like weight but i assumed they could some what correlate. So im like uhhh im not a large in anything really....but will order a Large. Getting my powerlifting starter pack up and running....romaleo's check...sleeves coming...inzer belt...about to order.
Keep in mind the sizing difference between a prong and lever!

Friend bought a size large prong thinking it would fit like a size large lever, turns out its about 4 inches longer.  Now he has to return it and wait again lol.

Was having a great day today.....then got to the gym and forgot to pack my gym shoes....
And used my spare gym shoes monday when inforgot to pack some and took thise in the house. Feels batman

I messed around one day and forgot my gym pants. I had to hit my leg day in the pants I worked in; which are chinos lmao.

the worst pants error for me is forgetting or refusing to change out of my boxers and having them rip when i squat. lost about 4 pairs last year.

Back
Top Bottom