STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

been doing those Bai bubbles drinks every mornings. such a good pick me up
has only 40mg caffeine in it. and just makes me feel good in the morning like i got good stuff in my body.
i think 20 a case (15 cans) is too much tho... thats 40 a month. i'll stick to bcaas in the morning when im done . unless ic an get a good discount on them.

I hit 365x5x5 on bench last night for a really big PR. I just joined this Golds across the street from my job, there's beasts everywhere in there so I had to show out a lil. It's definitely more motivating being around like minded people.

Last edited:
I hit 365x5x5 on bench last night for a really big PR. I just joined this Golds across the street from my job, there's beasts everywhere in there so I had to show out a lil. It's definitely more motivating being around like minded people.

Hell yeah. That's why I switched my gym. I'm one of smallest dudes in there now. Believe it or not I was one of the bigger dudes at anytime and that's not saying much... Plus I just learn a lot talking to those dudes.

Mpls dudes who want a fun *** gym join Los campeones.

Anybody ever add heavy whipping cream or butter to their coffee to meet their fat macros?

My kines instructor, who is a professional body builder, said one of the staples to his diet is replacing his normal breakfast with just brewed coffee with a TSP of butter, heavy whipping cream, and sometimes MCT oil.

Is this a thing, or is he just a freak? It actually sounds good but at the same time it sounds super gimmicky

Anybody ever add heavy whipping cream or butter to their coffee to meet their fat macros?

My kines instructor, who is a professional body builder, said one of the staples to his diet is replacing his normal breakfast with just brewed coffee with a TSP of butter, heavy whipping cream, and sometimes MCT oil.

Is this a thing, or is he just a freak? It actually sounds good but at the same time it sounds super gimmicky
I've added heavy cream or butter to coffee to increase fat, but I've never replace my entire breakfast with that.

Sounds like he's taking bulletproof coffee.

I've smashed whipping cream before to get calories but I'm not eating it instead of food. That's gross for one and i don't replace my food with stuff like that. Just add to it.

I've smashed whipping cream before to get calories but I'm not eating it instead of food. That's gross for one and i don't replace my food with stuff like that. Just add to it.

Yeah it sounds funky to me. Dude is insanely ripped obviously, and has a PhD in his field but damn I don't think I could do that. I'm like "what about protein and energy?" He's like "No! Just keep adding fat to get your energy!"

I just hit him with the finger guns, told him I'd look into it, and bounced :lol:

I mean fat isn't a bad thing but that would be a jittery diarrhea filled morning. I'd rather eat regular food. :lol:

Hell yeah. That's why I switched my gym. I'm one of smallest dudes in there now. Believe it or not I was one of the bigger dudes at anytime and that's not saying much... Plus I just learn a lot talking to those dudes.

Mpls dudes who want a fun *** gym join Los campeones.
oh snap i was watching a bradley martin blog yesterday and there was a police officer from maps wearing a los campeones t shirt 

Yeah it's the only gym I know around here like it. The only rule is don't kill anyone so it makes a lot of people happy to have a gym like that vs. some pretentious place.

That's cool though. :pimp:

Last edited:
Leg day for me today.

Back squat
Leg press
Goblet squat
Bulgarian split squats
Knee flexion and extension (leg curls/extension)

Standing dumbbell calf raises for the gastroc
Seated dumbbell calf raises for the soleus

working on hypertrophy. So everything is 3-5 sets 10-12 reps at 65-75% 1RM.

Ps, anybody wanting to know their 1 rep max and don't have the luxury of a spotter, a general estimate is (weight you lift X reps X .0333 + weight you lift). So let's say I can only bench 135 10 times, my estimated 1rm would be 135 X 10 X .033 + 135= About 180lbs

Leg day for me today just wrapped up. Back has been messed up so i didn't go heavy just reps

Bar x 10
135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 8
275 x 3 (just to test the back out)
225 x 8
225 x 8
135 x 10

No belt or anything

Then did some lunges and some aux work. Hamstring push down machine and leg raise machine. Hip abductor as well

New user of the stair master here. Hell of a cardio session :x

:lol: for sure. I was doing steep incline walking as my cardio after lifting a few weeks back and hopped on a stair climber on day instead, much harder. Works the muscles way more.

Last edited:
idk know if it counts as cardio but after leg day i do a trio of box jumps, air squats, and walking lunges.

feels like cardio lmao 

idk know if it counts as cardio but after leg day i do a trio of box jumps, air squats, and walking lunges.

feels like cardio lmao 
I did the exact same last week. If that don't count as cardio... Sheeeettt. I was dripping sweat

I walk up and down three flights of stairs everytime I leave the crib to let the dog out.

Cardio done. #blessed

Did some sled pushes tonight for the first time ever, just went until I felt like I was gonna die 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom